[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the heat in my apartment isnt working. its really really cold.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1447719405849s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1447719405849s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
the heat in my apartment isnt working. its really really cold.

if i drink alcohol is that dangerous? im kind of bored and need something to take my mind off the cold. but will it make my body more susceptible to hypothermia?
>>
>>26469519
My first boyfriend gave me that game, the special edition too, he actually broke up with me not long after though. A few years later I got another boyfriend and we moved in together, when I broke up with him he took my PS3 and all of the games. Last I heard it ended up left at his junkie ex's place. The cycle continues.

Alcohol will make you slightly more susceptible to hypothermia, but as long as you're wrapped up in whatever you've got to stay warm you should be okay.
>>
>>26469816
Plz date me plz
>>
>>26469519
Why don't you wear warm clothes?
>>
>>26469519
Yeah slightly. I wouldn't do it.
You probably won't get hypothermia indoors though. Just get in bed with a ton of clothes and shit.
>>
>>26469839
I'm a man I don't think you want to date me really.
>>
Do you have an electric range and oven? If you do, try leaving the oven open and boiling water on the stove. Turn on ask your lights if they are incandescent or halogen, and get cozy. If you have a gas stove and oven, try boiling done water on it, just make sure you have a co detector that's in date so you don't become an hero. Also, don't let the boiling water run dry, because then you may have a fire on your hands, gas or electric.
>>
Wear a hoodie and sweat pants to bed and use two blankets
>>
>>26469839

I'll date you. I have a junkie ex bf. Post skype.
>>
>>26470047
No date me, I actually do hard drugs
>>
>>26469519
I'm curious about what the pic says.

Does anyone have a normal size of it? Apparenlty the cold froze OP's brain and made him retarded.
>>
A small space heater costs about as much as a bottle of booze.
>>
>>26470069

w-what drugs senpai? that's my fetish
>>
File: 1441820010937.jpg (104KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1441820010937.jpg
104KB, 600x801px
>>26469519
> posting the cucc version
>>
>>26469519
Cuddle with your GF to keep warm

Oh wait
>>
>>26470140
Anything under the sun, baby. But I mostly stick to meth.
>>
>>26470168

Final Cucktasy
>>
>>26470201

>REKT
>E
>K
BTFO
>>
>>26470222

Nice trips. Post contact? I've always wanted a sexy junkie robot bf
>>
>not being part of the electric blanket and snowboarding outfit master race

gas bills are for suckers.
>>
>>26470253
I would but I'm straight anon.
>>
>>26470373

But.. I'm a grill...

>tfw no meth bf
>>
>>26470448
[email protected]
>>
>>26470581

Make a skype instead please? It's easier to talk that way
>>
>>26470900
I don't own a mic or webcam
>>
>>26469816
You sound like a fucking degenerate, and your exes even more.

You'd end up in my to purge list.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.