[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work out and lifts everyday when I am supposed to be Chad Thundercock?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I work out and lifts everyday when I am supposed to be Chad Thundercock? No Stacey's are chasing my dick.
>>
>>26467972

you can't out lift genetics
>>
>>26468093
beautiful words anon, almost make me wanna kill myself, thanks again, genes.
>>
>>26468147

just lift anyway. what else are ya gonna do?
>>
>>26468215
I lift because its good therapy for anger and depression and makes me less afraid of people
>>
>>26468147
Don't listen to his bullshit. That's the same logic fat people use for why they can't lose weight.

You need to be in decent shape if you want a girl that is also in decent shape. Along with physical exercise you will need to exercise your social muscles in the same way. Start small and grow. Look people in the eye, say hello, smile when you walk through a door. Loosen up. These things will all become automatic after enough repetition and then you can move onto more advanced skills.

You're not going to be able to bench 200 pounds if you never lifted a smaller weight. You're never going to be able to talk to a quality girl if you don't practice.
>>
>>26468969
A-am I going to make it anon?
>>
>>26468969
This is good advice, but I think it's very foolish to build your entire life around the goal of having sex with beautiful women. Find a better devil to sell your soul to.
>>
>>26467972
Go to parties/clubs. Easy Stacey pussy to be had there.

Does that count as cheating, though?
>>
>>26467972
decent women don't like big muscles. You might be able to pull a skank if that's your thing. You should also be able to get as much dick as you want. If you like lifting, you'll love having a dick in your ass.
>>
>>26469367
Actually most women would rather their man not be a skinny fat/fat loser. Not to say that this is not a 'fetish' for some women, but having muscles is ALWAYS brownie points.
I would suggest disregarding what this anon posted.

Also you never lift for women, you lift for yourself.
>>
File: DYSFUNCTIONAL.jpg (10KB, 194x273px) Image search: [Google]
DYSFUNCTIONAL.jpg
10KB, 194x273px
>m-maybe if I reach 1/2/3/4, I'll lift my assburgers away
I've found out it doesn't work like that, OP.
>>
>>26469476
bollocks. almost all women prefer the skinny side of otter mode over body builder
>>
>>26469541
I didn't say bodybuilder.
This comment is equivalent to people who've never lifted anything in their life saying that they don't because they don't want to look like a veiny body builder. I.E. pure ignorance.

People in general don't like people who look like fuccbois.
>>
>>26468376
I feel the same way anon. Lifting hasn't done much for me, but I'm no longer intimidated in social situations because nine times out of ten I'm the biggest guy in the room now. Hasn't done shit for my autism, and I still have zero friends, but it's something.
>>
>>26469486

Maybe if you hit 2/3/4/5 then it will go away?
>>
>be 5'3"
>lift everyday for a year
>get bigger

>realize that im short as fuck and ill always have a lesser presence than a taller man no matter how big i am
>have an ugly baby face

and thats when i stopped
>>
File: 3590.jpg (44KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
3590.jpg
44KB, 700x516px
>>26467972

>lifting for girls

>not lifting for yourself

You failed before you even started.
>>
>>26469155

But literally every aspect of your life gets better when you put effort into yourself. People respect you more on first glance, you have more energy and feel better, everything is just better when you're fit and confident
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.