[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies complaining about being alone for Valentine's Day.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1445475726623.jpg (122KB, 620x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445475726623.jpg
122KB, 620x960px
>normies complaining about being alone for Valentine's Day.
>>
File: alone.jpg (202KB, 1065x618px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
202KB, 1065x618px
I'm alone every day.
>>
I feel no more lonely on Valentine's Day than I do any other day of the year
>>
File: ihihi.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
ihihi.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>26466134

Don't worry anon, rapefugees will spoil all the fun, groping entitled cunts with their shitskin hands, and cucking the shit out of Mueller. Can't wait.
>>
>>26466331
>rapefugees
Literally 3 of them for every 200,000 refugees that actually come through.
Just admit that you are a xenophobic racist. Be upfront about it.
>>
>>26466331
wut the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>26466441
>>26466457

we'll see on the news tomorrow you cucks hahaha
>>
>>26466441
I'm a xenophobic racist.
Also, refugees rape, assault, and murder.
>>
>>26466478
So do the Whites living in first world countries.
>>
>>26466506

Not him, but refugees do it at a higher rate, and get away with it.
>>
>>26466529
You have no stats to back that up with.
If people are getting away with committing crimes, it is your government/authorities that is at fault.
>>
>>26466584

>unironic german white guilt apologist
>>
>>26466584
>Refugees don't rape, murder and assault at a higher level.
>Being this delusioned from reality.

Are all liberals this blind to what's in front of them?
>>
>>26466620
You've read like to news articles you found on /pol/ and now you think you're an expert on the subject.
Still waiting on those stats.

You're not meant to take /pol/ seriously btw. It's very obvious that you came here from reddit when GG happened.
>>
>>26466704
Statistics are not always reliable. Specially when science and politics are tied together.
>>
>>26466584
How about the fact that Germany hasn't had a "mass rape" incident since WWII but has already had multiple events with refugees? And that other countries have reported similar events?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

By the way i don't think these refugees are any worse than other Muslims. Europe has already had to deal with many Muslim rape gangs in recent years. Just ask the people of Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, Oxford, London, etc.

And rape isn't even the biggest problem. Did you know that more British Muslims left to fight for ISIS in Syria than there are total British Muslims in the UK royal forces?
>>
>>26466704
I don't go on /pol/ very often. I think I've browsed there like 4 or 5 times since the start of the new year.

It's just obvious that muds rape, murder, assault and steal more than anyone else. They're 3rd worlders and this type of behavior is accepted in their societies.

Are you Arab yourself or just a white-guilted liberal?
>>
>>26466441
What about the millions of euros they cost to the government?
>>
>>26466791
So you get all your knowledge/facts from NEETs on /pol/?
I'm sure that's much more credible than official statistics.

>>26466811
So a small minority causing a few problems is reason enough to justify this level of xenophobia?
These people are fleeing from war.

>>26466866
>this type of behavior is accepted in their societies.
No it isn't.

>>26466868
Don't you have enough money already?
>>
please clap, etc
>>
>>26467014
>Don't you have enough money already?
No, my country is already in debt (not Greece btw) and we really can't afford them
>>
>>26467014
>So you get all your knowledge/facts from NEETs on /pol/?
Yes. I think they are people with strong basis to tell real stories of what is happening, which also matches what I have witnessed in daily life.
>this type of behavior is accepted in their societies.
They are theocratic and the Quran tells them to treat women like shit and people from other faiths like shit.
>>
File: nihilism.jpg (65KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.jpg
65KB, 706x960px
>>26467113
>NEETs on /pol/ are people with strong basis to tell real stories of what is happening
>I don't know what confirmation bias is
>>
>>26466584
>this level of delusion

The brainwashing is real. You're being socially and politically dispossessed as a people and a society. Time to wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

"Immigration can never be an effective or significant way to deal with the suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live."
>>
>>26467113
>Quran tells them X
The bible says shit about gays, slavery and how to treat women.
But nobody actually follows that stuff anymore.
>>
>>26467223
Yes, because whites are level-headed enough to realize that they shouldn't do all the bad shit the bible says.

Muds are uncivilized 3rd worlders who follow the Quaran to a tee.

It doesn't matter how much you try, but people will believe what their lying eyes see. And the people in Europe are seeing muds murder, rape and steal at unprecedented proportions.
>>
>Name is Valentin, even get shit when im single.
Got 100 euro just from my great grandma.
>>
File: 5.webm (335KB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
5.webm
335KB, 386x232px
>mfw I forgot about valentine's day until this thread
>>
>>26467014
>These people are fleeing from war.

Oh yeah so the ones in Turkey are fleeing war are they, fuck off retard.
>>
>>26467014
>So a small minority causing a few problems is reason enough to justify this level of xenophobia?
>These people are fleeing from war.
Look, I do think Europe should be taking in migrants, but it should be a highly regulated practice with immense governmental control. Not the fucking "bring your dirty unwashed masses" opening of the barn door we see today. There are areas of rural Germany with less than 5,000 German residents that are being flooded with thousands of migrants. That is changing their lives overnight without any semblance of input from these communities.

And the fact of the matter is that the liberal notion that taking in refugees saves women and children forced out of Syria due to fighting is mostly bullshit. More than 70% of migrants are men between the ages of 18-45. An estimated 50% of migrants aren't even from Syria. You are committing cultural genocide by giving these people whatever they want and there are many portions of Germany that are just fucking sick of it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3399260/Angry-Bavarian-politician-sends-bus-refugees-Merkel.html
>>
>>26466134
>posts Reddit and Memey
>complains about 'normies'
Something's wrong with this picture
>>
>>26467568
Just because normies like that show, doesn't mean it's bad.
You fucking nigger.
>>
/pol/ babbies getting BTFO ITT desu
>>
>>26467716
white apologist identified
>>
>>26467807
80 IQ identified
>>
>>26467831
sand nigger lover identified
>>
THE JEWS DID EVERY FUCKING BIT OF THIS.
>>
>>26467831
That's very ableist of you.
>>
>>26467014
>So a small minority causing a few problems is reason enough to justify this level of xenophobia?
Yes?
I have literally nothing to gain from them and only to lose
>>
>>26467014
>Don't you have enough money already?
Half of the EU is in debt, the other half is in recession.
also
>you have money you you must spend it on others
hello commie
>>
>>26467668
>likes normie show
>thinks he isn't a normie
fuck off normie
>>
>>26466441
Then I guess Europe must have 300 million refugees if it's just 3 in 200,000
>>
>>26468571
Would a normal fag be on this site on a Saturday night (Valentine's weekend, no less).
>>
>>26467398
want to source me on that webm?
>>
>>26469127
Sure
https://u.pomf.io/kayqmz.webm
>>
>>26467172
NEETs on /pol/ are people who reject the jewish slave state forced upon the masses.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.