[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WellShit.jpg (44KB, 527x350px) Image search: [Google]
WellShit.jpg
44KB, 527x350px
Is it true that finding a good relationship with a girl becomes substantially harder once you reach 25? Another anon told me this and I just want /r9k/ to confirm.
>Girls tend to find their first love in teenage years and therefore are not as naive once they reach young adulthood
>Girls from age 18-21 who get pumped and dumped by chad have a tough outlook on men and are therefor even harder to date
>All the good girls usually get married by age 22-25 leaving the decent and shitty ones left for chad
>All the decent girls from age 26-30 usually settle down leaving the shitty ones for chad
>Girls who are 30+ realize their looks are fading so they settle for us once we work hard and study all our lives to maintain good careers.
This is such a somber feeling that fills me with dread, I hate being redpilled.
>>
That is a very precise observation and it's true.
>>
>>26464911
nah brah im 26 kv havent had a date in my life but i managed to get a valentines date with qt 19 year old on online dating

you just need to lift to separate yourself from the rest of the normies then you have a big advantage
>>
>>26464911

what that nigga doesn't know is how the tables turn once you start making good money

>be 30+
>have some decent money
>young sluts like grown men more than boys
>can lie to the 18 - 21 cunts that you'll be their sugar daddy
>pump them and dump them
>laugh
>repeat

seriously, old fags get nothing but teen pussy
>>
>>26465212
Oh, but remember that 99% settle for someone that's not their actual first choice.
>>
No datings gets alot easier after 25 because girls get off their high horses. Sure they don't want to put out all day like they used to and they talk about nothing but work all the damn time but at least they say yes when you ask them out sometimes.

The first time one said yes to me I was 24. She was 25.
>>
>>26464911
Yes and no...

>Girls tend to find their first love in teenage years and therefore are not as naive once they reach young adulthood

This is true for the most part, but there are still PLENTY of naive girls out there, really dumb even after sleeping with a bunch of dudes and having relationships. My best friends little sister is one of them.

>get together when she's like 15, I'm her first everything
>head over heels in love with me, kind of crazy and definitely has father abandonment issues
>off and on through her high school, she gets in and out of relationships and we're constantly cheating with each other
>has now graduated from college, slightly SJW and exclusively fucks/dates black guys now
>her boyfriend outright emotionally abuses her in way worse ways than anything I did to her when she was a teenager
>constant mind games
>constantly putting her down
>"b-but I love him"

So yeah, she's certainly what I would call experienced and yet she's still really, really stupid.

Know a few other girls that are foreverealone, but they all have very serious mental issues.

>Girls from age 18-21 who get pumped and dumped by chad have a tough outlook on men and are therefor even harder to date

Eh, as long as they didn't have a kid with him, usually they can get over it. It's all part of growing up and realizing not every big dick chad is your true love.

>All the good girls usually get married by age 22-25 leaving the decent and shitty ones left for chad

Partially true, but not entirely. Some of the other ones are just very shy or introverted or have some kind of mental illness.

>Girls who are 30+ realize their looks are fading so they settle for us once we work hard and study all our lives to maintain good careers.

Yeah, more or less. After 30 I'd say is when the red flags should start popping up. Over 30 and has a kid, don't even think about it, she's damaged goods.
>>
I don't get why, as a fucking man, you'd ever WANT TO settle down.

As I got older, I got taller and my genetics kicked in hard.

Now I'm 22, 6'2, and weightlifting, the whole world has opened up to me.

Being a shut in looser who spent all his time on PCs meant I was good enough to get a cushy, do nothing job in IT so I make good money.

I got left a mortgage free home by my grandparents so I like alone, well, I let my little brother live with me to take some weight off my parents.

Girls are easy when you're tall, muscular and sort of attractive.

Why do you want someone else to infringe on your shit? Getting up in your space, having to do things you don't want to, putting up with their shit, knowing that it isn't really YOU they want but your status and the life you can offer...

Is it sex? Fuck dude, just get a prostitute if you can't get laid. It's no biggy as long as you keep it quite.

Companionship? Male friends are 10x better than shallow, vapid women. Can't get friends? Get a dog, they're amazing.

I can't see ONE good thing exclusively women provides, other than kids, but I don't want any kids.

I don't get WHY robots long for relationships.
>>
>>26465370
>The first time one said yes to me I was 24.

jesus.
>>
>>26465615
>I don't get WHY robots long for relationships.
Its the combination of wanting sex, companionship, and their brains telling them to "reproduce" That instinctual desire in their brains are the reason for most their suffering.
>>
>>26465615
This so fuckin' hard.
Dated a few bitches when I was 18-21, now I just don't see how relationships are worth it
>>
>>26465615
What's your do-nothing job?
I want to be in IT and literally do nothing to, I just don't know what position.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.