[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this strange thing on my balls /r9k/ Am i going to die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: justfuckingkillmealready.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckingkillmealready.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
There is this strange thing on my balls /r9k/
Am i going to die?

I'm scared to go to the doctor, i only fucked ONE TIME in my entire life, it was last november with a fucking condom, why did i got this thing, FUCK THIS SHIT LIFE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELP ME WTF IS THIS
>>
Calm down dude it's just a hand all you have to do is put it somewhere else.
>>
>>26462334
Could be cancer
>>
Did you use wrap your balls up too OP?
>>
>>26462334
It looks like herpes.
>>
File: giphy.gif (657KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
657KB, 500x282px
Seems like an alergic reaction. Wash your fucking underwear OP
>>
Is it a lump in the testes? That could be cancer. If you go to doctor soon enough you may be lucky enough to only lose one nut and have to pay a $50,000 bill.
>>
File: herpes.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
herpes.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
Medfag here.

You have herpes. It's likely to spread, particularly to the tip of your penis.
>>
>>26462392
>>26462415
WTF HOW DO I CURE THIS SHIT?
>>
Holy shit lol how do you get herpes from one fuck. Might as well end yourself.
>>
maybe its psoriasis , most of the time its isnt only on one place you should check your skin carefully and its not dangerous in any ways
>tfw had psoriasis on my dick and ballsack
>>
>>26462334
You were supposed to stay a virgin. You should not have rebeled against your destiny.
>>
File: herp.jpg (28KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
herp.jpg
28KB, 500x264px
>>26462426
Incurable. Most people have herpes, though it's contained to occasional breakout in the lip area. You obviously had sexual intercourse with somebody with herpes and were infected.
>>
It could be pityriasis, which is no big deal, or herpes which means you're permanently fucked.
>>
File: 1439396099702.jpg (149KB, 1000x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1439396099702.jpg
149KB, 1000x1162px
>>26462436
>>26462451
IT'S psoriasis I'M FAIRLY FUCKING SURE, AND WHY?

BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY FATHER HAS THIS SHIT ON HIS ARM AND IT'S A GENETIC DISEASE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>26462506
Medfag here again. I've diagnosed plenty of people with psoriasis and plenty with herpes and I can almost guarantee that you have the latter. Attend a sex clinic asap.
>>
>>26462451
Hey medfriend, can you explain what people mean when they say most people have herpes?

I mean I know there are different strains, and cold sores are literally just "oral herpes" (the strain that is more likely on the mouth, and I think I know that you can get "oral" herpes on your junk and vice versa, right?

But like, to what extent does that really mean "most people have herpes" in the way a layperson would interpret it? If I love eating pussy, but I occasionally get cold sores, am I basically going to give my gf genital herpes for life?
>>
>>26462347
kek....first post best post
>>
>>26462506
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHA
EAT SHIT NORMIE
>>
File: 1446665774725.png (118KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1446665774725.png
118KB, 500x482px
>>26462534
Okay, next monday i'll go to the doctor but... WTF CAN I DO?

CAN I CURE THIS SHIT IN ANY WAY?
STOP THE SYMPTOMS?
FUCK
>>
>>26462591
Well not fucking roasties ever again is a good start. Idiot.
>>
>>26462591
dont listen to this anon
>>26462534
im a medfag and i can tell you by looking its psoriasis
>>
>>26462534
Hey medfag, got a dick problem of my own. Basically I'm pretty sure I have phimosis since my foreskin is tight and can't fully retract when erect. I'm not going to need a circumcision am I? Seeing my doctor next week
>>
File: 3.png (2KB, 294x167px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2KB, 294x167px
Can you feel it? Is it shaped like this?
>>
Well, good thing being a virgin gives you 0% chance waking up one morning to see this shit happen to you. Fuck herpes.
>>
>>26462703
better never share a drink with anyone ever too, anon
>>
>>26462539
Most people have HSV1 or "Oral Herpes". Usually infections occur when a parent infected with the (fairly benign) diseases or otherwise comes into contact with the blood or saliva of their child. Those who don't contract it from parents often get it from their peers during highshool, sharing drinking glasses, making out and whatnot. And yes having a herpes "breakout" around your mouth while performing cunnilingus is likely to result in your girlfriend becoming infected with HSV1 or HSV2 herpes, as her vaginal area is exposed and sensitive to infection.

>>26462591
No it's incurable. Women generally apply make-up to cover up mouth sores. It's fairly benign however. Your doctor may proscribe some basic drugs but often times it's up to you to monitor what foods trigger it, and what environmental aspects (stress etc)

>>26462642
That is a poor judgement on your part. But I assume you're just trying to start an argument.
>>
File: Psoriasis-penis-24.jpg (116KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Psoriasis-penis-24.jpg
116KB, 720x479px
This is what dick psoriasis looks like.
Also an unfortunate looking group of penises.
http://www.dermnet.com/images/Psoriasis-Penis/photos/1
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>26462642
I DON'T KNOW ANON, BUT THERE IS ONE CLOSE TO MY BUTT HOLE

I THINK IT'S HERPES

FUCK MY LIFE, FUCKING ROSTIE MAN, FUCKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>26462645
A circumcision isn't necessarily the only solution. If you can retract it even a little then gradual stretching can teach the skin to accomodate extra strain. Certain creams are sold over the counter to soften skin and make it more pliable.
>>
>>26462591
Kek. Herpes is incurable. It flares up periodically over the course of your life, and you will pass it on to any partner you have unprotected sex with. You dun fucked up boy.

This is what happens to normies who have sex.
>>
>>26462642
I'd say it's impossible to tell based on that picture and ops history.
>>
File: ITSOVER4ME.jpg (774KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
ITSOVER4ME.jpg
774KB, 3264x1836px
>>26462812
THAT'S IT

I'M FUCKING DOOMED
STAY VIRGIN GUYS, IT'S NOT WORTH IT

FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
I have oral herpes and I remember one time having something like OP on my dick but never again

what does it mean
>>
Why are you consulting /r9k/ for medical advice you dumb fuck
>>
>>26462334
cancer.. rip
>>
chill man, nothing a lifetime of crushing solitude can't fix
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.