[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one stop being attracted to women? And I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1430711281130.jpg (464KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430711281130.jpg
464KB, 1600x900px
How does one stop being attracted to women? And I don't mean one woman, but all women.
>>
Talk to one for 5 whole minutes.
>>
physical attraction? You can't. You're hard-wired for it. Just masturbate and be done with it.

emotional attraction? Realize what it is YOU want out of that relationship and realize what it is that THEY want out of the relationship and don't lie to yourself either way.
>>
>>26459980
>How does one stop being attracted to women?

I don't think it's possible to rewire one's sexuality. I grew up a repressed faggot, and despite every effort not to be a faggot, I always was and always will be a faggot. I'm sure straight sexuality is just as hardwired. Sorry, OP.

Maybe you could adopt some kind of prison mentality, though. Lots of straight guys don't mind scoring from other men on Grinder or craigslist. You just have to find a faggot who doesn't mind being used without reciprocation. Shouldn't be that difficult...
>>
>>26459980
He looks a bit too clean for a man who shits in public buildings.
>>
Watch a video of a woman giving birth. Women, not even once.
>>
You may think you're looking for a sex partner but you're really looking for a mother-figure. You worship women and femininity. Form strong loving bonds with men and you won't rely on women.
>>
>>26459980
in the olden times when monks wanted to study ancient scriptures, but were too horny really focus for long periods of time, they did one thing.
Cut off their balls
>>
>>26460210
/fit/ is that way >>
>>
>tfw asexual

Feels good man

Have sex with a really disgusting woman and you'll probably never be interested again
>>
>>26460240
/pussy worshipper/ is right here :^)
>>
Get on SSRI's.

I mean it. Lexapro killed my sex drive. No longer am I a slave to the whims of my hormones, I can see women for what they truly are now.
>>
Manipulate your hormones.
You want low testosterone and high estrogen iirc. Not enough to actually feminize you physically.
You cant kill your desire completely but you can enough to generally think about other stuff in the day and not need to jerk off so much.
>>
Convince yourself there's a supernatural entity following you around who will punish you in some way when you attempt to be lazy/do something you know is wrong.

In truth it's just your subsconscious talking to you and using coercion in lieu of willpower, but it works. You may end up with mad OCD if you can't your thoughts enough and the entity gives you orders which negatively affect you, so practice mindfulness meditation often. It's often hard to get rid of them once you've had them for long enough, so you'll eventually need to get enough control over your thoughts to "banish" them when they're no longer needed. I just made another one which kills the ones I no longer need personally.

Doing this may get you some /x/ street cred as people there tend to think it's a form of magic.
>>
>>26460521
>have a go at schziophrenia
I think I'm alright actually.
>>
>>26459980
>The first part involves purchasing a dragon dildo
>The second part involves using said dragon dildo for the purposes of anal stimulation
>Work your way up to hands free orgasm
>start getting buttfucked by dudes
>Maybe you try and fuck them
>Suck as many dicks as possible
>unleash the beast and go gay slut mode
>please research precuations and make sure you follow the guidlines. You need at least an associates in butt stuff from your university before risking serious harm to yourself or others.
>Transcend beyong gay mega slut
>either become god like thor thundercock
>Or androgynous angel of desire.
>>
>>26460555
It's not mental illness, it's simple visualization. Like making a memory palace for mnemonics. Again, if you can't control it that means you need practice. You just have to make it so when your subconscious realizes you're doing something you aren't supposed to your thoughtforms will come bug you. Eventually you'll grow sensitive to your thought processes and feel that it's not actually a independent entity but just a sliver of your mind which you can manipulate at will.

I hear some people say they can actually SEE them with enough practice, which likely is actual mental illness.
>>
>>26460653
Also, once you're confident in having this sort of mental discipline you can also convince yourself that you can learn a certain skill better while using a thoughtform, and through the power of the placebo effect it'll work as a stepping stone to actually getting better at it. The mindfulness necessary to do all that shit also gives you better self-control in general. I used to have anger issues, but not anymore.
>>
Take Prozac or a similar SSRI
Your sexual desires will be eliminated plus you'll get limp dick so even if you wanted to have sex/jerk off you won't be able to get hard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.