[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /brainfog/ here? After years of drug absue (mainly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1442668254279.jpg (90KB, 551x281px) Image search: [Google]
1442668254279.jpg
90KB, 551x281px
Anyone else /brainfog/ here?
After years of drug absue (mainly weed and RCs, but also pretty much any other major drug), isolation and pointless media consumption I feel literally dumb. My memory turned to shit, I have trouble imagining stuff and doing mental arithmetics, constantly stressed and even have trouble speaking and finding words.
Is there a way to reverse this or am I doomed for life?
>>
I know this feel god I hate myself
>>
>>26459507
I know right? I speak like that guy from king of the hill.
>>
>>26459507
Will this happen to me?
I only smoke weed and drink booze; I mean i am a college student
>>
I've spent about 5 years doing drugs (weed, mdma, coke, lsd, shrooms, mescaline, the list goes on). Every now and then I'll feel some brainfog. If I cut back on my consumption for a while and do some mental exercises (arithmetic, visualizing 3d objects, creating plans, solving puzzles etc) the fog will start to subside.
>>
>>26459507
are you still using drugs?
>>
>>26459656
I speak too fast, unclear and flounder constantly. Sometimes stutter and forget the words for the most basic things. It sucks and is the reason I prefer not speaking at all.

>>26459715
I'm clean for 2 months now. Still drink and smoke, but no K, weed and RCs.

>>26459714
I hope this works for me. I started doing these brain exercise games on my phone.
>>
>>26459673
smoking weed makes you retarded. I'm saying from own experience
Of course weed fags would argue otherwise. So whether believe it or not depends on you. No one would care if weed fags becomes dumber
>>
>>26459848
That's pretty individual. I know people who smoke weed all the time but you wouldn't believe them if they'd tell you. Others suffer from classic stoner syndrome pretty heavy. You can only know for yourself if it's too late.
>>
>>26459829
A. I don't think 2 months is long enough for drug symptoms to completely clear up

B. You need to quit drinking and smoking, too.

C. Even after all that, you still might have some brain problems the rest of your life.

If someone could have showed me how drugs could fuck me up like they have, I don't think I would have done as much. Still, teenage me was a retard, so I might have done it anyway. Oh well.

Anyway, the sooner you kick all that shit out of your life, the better. Try to eat healthy sometimes, and be patient. It will get better, trust me.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 120x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 120x160px
>normies are fucking terrified of drugs that they refuse to do any real research of them
>guys like OP are just stuck wondering if it's them, the drugs or a combination of both
>>
>>26459968
Thanks, m8.
Quitting everything is easier said than done though. Drugs are pretty much the only fun thing in my life. I can't even enjoy anime anymore sober. But that's just me whining, eventually quitting it's the only way. Or ending up a complete sperg.
>>
>>26459507

OP, I had a serious stint of depression (5 years) combined with copious drug abuse and addicition (weed, benzos and etizolam) with a really low weight, I had a servere vitamine deficiency and extreme low vitamine B12 on a fiber level.

I got that checked out, getting injections now for certain vitamines and I take LDN (low dose naltrexon), stopped eating gluten, lactose, soj (fuck eating something that contains 99% female hormones) and a shit ton of other crap like sugar and high corn fructose syrup.

I basically recovered by eating healthy, working out and stopped doing massive amounts of drugs. Currently working on my masters at uni so.. yeah, it might work out for ya.
>>
>>26460253
How old are you? just curious

original
>>
>>26460292

too old for this board.

30s
>>
I haven't really used my brain to it's full potential, I drowned it in alcohol for five years (around 30-40 drinks a week/drinking every other day) since it was the only thing that felt good to me and helped me cope with my shitty life. It felt like compensation, if I wasn't getting affection from a relationship then I deserve to atleast feel invigorated and emotional relief through the combination of alcohol and music. I am not as smart as the younger version of me who was more academically motivated.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.