[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask a female friend who is single if she wants to see deadpool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: sadfrailsnail.png (128KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrailsnail.png
128KB, 1000x750px
>ask a female friend who is single if she wants to see deadpool with me tomorrow
>"sorry anon I already told Chad I will see deadpool with him on friday"
>>
>Having friends
>Having female friends
>Having the courage to ask women out
>Expecting robots to know these feels

are you some sort of fucko?
>>
Make her watch it again
Make her watch it harder
>>
File: cancer check.png (64KB, 354x180px) Image search: [Google]
cancer check.png
64KB, 354x180px
>watching capeshit
>even paying money to watch capeshit
>>
>>26457187
I didn't have a romantic intention I just wanted not to watch the movie alone

>>26457213
Fuck you man I loved deadpool way before that stupidass game and 9fag made him popular. And I've read that the movie is pretty good
>>
>>26457171
>That's alright, I don't mind if he's coming with us.
>>
>>26457238
>I didn't have a romantic intention I just wanted not to watch the movie alone

suree
>>
>>26457238
Doesn't matter if you liked capeshit before it was popular, it's still capeshit.
>>
File: crypepe4.jpg (77KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
crypepe4.jpg
77KB, 300x250px
>>26457260
I didn't say I don't have romantic intentions towards her, it's just that I had 0 romantic intentions when I asked her to watch a movie with me. She explicitly said a long time ago that she doesn't like me because I'm not the kind of man she likes.

>so what kind of men do you like?
>"well, anon, I like men who do something out of their lives, you know... Who spend their time creating something, developing their skills, doing something meaningful in this world. There was a guy who's grandfather had some old wrecked cottage in the hills, and he decided to repair it, all by himself. Now, that was hot. And you? You're fucking depressed, if your parents were to suddenly die, you would starve in a week. You don't have any passion for anything whatsoever, except for wallowing in self-pity and talking about how your life is fucked up because of your childhood/school/alcoholic father/some-force-that-you-cannot-influence/etc.. You're pathetic anon. That's why I'm not attracted to you."
>>
>>26457385
How is it her fault that you are such a man-child?
>>
>>26457434
Where the fuck. Did I say. That it's her. Fucking. Fault!?

Are you fucking retarded!?
>>
>>26457467
Isn't this whole thread you crying about she went with Chad instead of you?
>>
>>26457171
Find yourself another girl.
There are hundreds of girls who would like to go to the movies, why do you have to pick this one?
>>
>>26457536
Just because I feel pain doesn't mean I blame it on the girl desu

We are on /r9k/ but give me a break man
>>
>>26457596
Oh, so this this thread is about a normalfag's self-pity. I feel your pain bra, so sorry that that girl doesn't like you :'(. Hope you get over it, you are a true hero!
>>
File: 1455373028394.png (858KB, 1005x764px) Image search: [Google]
1455373028394.png
858KB, 1005x764px
>>26457171
>Having friends
>Still trying
>>
>>26457710
God I swear nothing is more bitter and jealous of stupid things than r9k

I have a female friend big deal, you gonna cry yourself to sleep because I have one? so nobody who is above your personal imaginary line of despair is allowed to feel bad? fuck you. you don't know my life
>>
>>26457771
Of course you are allowed to feel bad. But why do you need to cry here about it? It's like going to Namibia and crying that they put too much ketchup on your Bic Mac.
>>
>>26457849
>But why do you need to cry here about it?
Because this is the only place I feel at home desu
>>
>>26457584
I don't have any other friends. She's my only friend
>>
>>26457966
FUCK OFF CHAD FUCK OFF CHAD FUCK OOOOOOOFFF
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.