[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ what do you think of going to the club? or parties? or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1455215954366.jpg (47KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455215954366.jpg
47KB, 639x640px
/r9k/ what do you think of going to the club?

or parties?

or any form of social gathering?
>>
>>26457047
Getting drunk is more fun when you're not alone, everything else about it is shit.
>>
File: MardiGras.jpg (220KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
MardiGras.jpg
220KB, 575x431px
Club...no
Parties... yes
>>
You can go to parties as a robot, but it's better to go to smaller, more chill ones. Clubs can be hectic and ruthless, prefer quieter bars personally.
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 960x960px
It gets boring when you hit 30
>>
Avoid, avoid, avoid. That's all that comes to mind.

Now at nearly 30 years old I basically never have to worry about this because people realized I don't like leaving my safe space.

I had to goto my brothers wedding though, that was the only social gathering Ive been too. I basically spent the entire night pretending to look after my grandfather whose nearly 100.
>>
yeah would like to go to a expensive club with decent ladies with my squad and fuck the shit out of the girls in the toilett, especially when the girls are taller than me, but my friends are all betafags like me who just go into bars to play chess, smoke and drink some beer so they wont come with me, and i feel bad about my macrophilia which makes it hard to aproach to women
>>
>>26457047

Clubs are fucking horrible. Tried 3 times and despised it. Even got approached by girls and I just felt disgusted by everything in there. I don't see how people can get that excited about such shitty music. I just go back to the bar and drink.
>>
Both are fucking shit, clubs are the most degenerate place you'll ever visit. Don't touch the women there even with a 10foot stick.

If one tries to chat you up, watch yourself. They are legitimate skanks.
>>
>willingly attending a social gathering
NORMREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>26457047

>at party being robot
>sit on couch alone towards end of party
>random QT out of my league comes and sits down next to me
>start making out

happened twice
>>
>shit music
>shit people
>hate dancing
>don't drink much

what's the point
>>
Never been to a club and the parties I went to were always 90% male so only the hottest guys got laid. I missed out on those wild college parties and I'm too inexperienced to even enjoy it if I managed to get the chance.
>>
Party tip for robots: Bring cigs to party and hang out with the smokers. You will look 80% less awkward and meet people.

also... "if she smokes, she pokes"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.