[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many more MtF trannies than FtM ones? Is it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: the-danish-girl.jpg (114KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
the-danish-girl.jpg
114KB, 670x377px
Why are there so many more MtF trannies than FtM ones? Is it because men are more prone to mental illness than women?
>>
>>26455943
Yes, i think i read that the Y chromosone is more prone to mutation so that's why men tend to get more disorders like this
>>
They think by transitioning they'll be able to cash in on female privilege.
>>
higher proportion of fetishists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU&feature=youtu.be

This video should explan why
>>
>>26455943
Well, we are nature's experiment.

>>26455972
Also, this.

No, I'm not a tranny.
>>
There are a LOT of ftms out there, they just blend in better because they tend to pass more and they attention whore less on boards like this one
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 960x960px
Womn have more resilient genes, cue xx as opposed to xy
>>
>>26455943
>giving up life in easy mode
>>
>>26455943
Cutting off your dick is easier than growing a penis.

/thread
>>
Well, I'd doubt the numbers aren't too different for either.
You just see a lot more MtFs because they blend in like an elephant.

Testosterone is one hell of a drug. A handful of doses (particularly during puberty) and you go fully guy.
Oestrogen on the other hand is weak. It can't undo the work of the far more powerful testosterone.

This means that FtMs usually pass really well compared to their female 'comrades'.
>>
>>26455962
But chromosome defects wouldnt affect only the brain.
>>
>>26457891
No, that's true but i think males tend to have a lot more cases of all genetic defects compared to females
>>
I always heard it was because FtM are more passable. Either that or autogynephilia.
>>
Hypothesis:

Premises
>A) Trangenderism is actually just AGP (= Transgenderism is simply a sexual fetish for self-feminization)
>B) It is possible for sexual fetishes to sublimate themselves in social behaviours (For instance, gay men who sexually desire to be the "female" role can become effeminate in their entire personality, even though it's not for "direct," conscious sexual reasons)
>C) Men are far more sexual / prone to arousal than women (--> Men have fetishes, and particularly intense and/or highly specific fetishes, far more than women do)

Conclusion
>Trannies are sexual fetishists (premise A) who have sublimated their fetishism into an entire persona (premise B)
>The proof of this is in the fact that male trannies are far more common than female trannies, for the simple reason that male fetishists are are more common than female fetishists

Counter-Hypothesis:

>MUH FEELINGS
>U CANT JUDGE ME
>IM A GURL ON THE INSIDE
>MY SPIRIT ANIMAL IS VAGINA
>>
a concrete factor is that birth control polluted the water supply, and there are many implied factors
>>
>>26455943
The whole point is to access the easy mode, not the other way around m80
>>
>>26455973
This the correct answer.
>>
>>26458693
I'm sure you are correct in all parts of your thesis.
>>
>>26455943
It's because men want that sweet female privilege and women know being a man is hard work
>>
>>26458693
You sir, are a genius.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.