[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >18 year old kissless virgin >All of my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fag.jpg (755KB, 2081x2081px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
755KB, 2081x2081px
>Be me
>18 year old kissless virgin
>All of my friends are in relationships except me
>Girl that I liked for all of last semester was denying me
>Really tried with her but got shut down by her constantly
>Told me about the two people she liked, both of which were my friends in the grade
>Gets rejected by both of them by end of semester
>Find out she's crazy by both of my friends
>Next semester she starts talking to me a lot
>Find out more crazy shit out
>Realize I'm the rebound guy for this crazy bitch that nobody wants and I don't like at all anymore
>Still thinking of going for her because that's the only way I'm getting a girl and I'm a desperate dildo

Should I just end it all?
>>
>>26453421
Not for the reasons you think.
>>
>>26453421
Is she hot? If she is then your friends are passing rumors cos they are jealous and want her. If she's ugly than she rly is crazy.
>>
I've seen worst cases to end well, just keep doing video games until you'll find a nice nerd girl that you will just love to fuck/play games with.
>>
Everybody sucks get over it
>>
>>26453421
Caring what others think and comparing yourself to others is literally a waste of life. Go focus on yourself and forget about everyone else's opinions for a while, because seriously, why care? Think deep on that one because you'll probably come to the conclusion that there truly is no need to care.
>>
File: Me.jpg (23KB, 540x516px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
23KB, 540x516px
>>26453421
>All my friends are in relationships except me
At least you have friends.
>>
>>26453421
If by "end it all" you in fact mean commit rape.

Yes.

Make sure you do so wearing a crown and holding a large scepter whilst grinning. It's not illegal if you use the proper attire during the act. I'm a law student so this loop hole can help you.
>>
>>26453421
I think you should try and get with her just for the experience. Just be very careful.
>>
>>26454140
liar stlin
>>
>>26453421
Dont commit, make sure those rumors are/arent true, fuck her, then you can decide if you want to drop or keep her
>>
>>26453421
>18 years old
>have friends
>had a meaningful conversation with a grill
>asked girl to hang out

FUCK U FAILED NORMIE! MODERATOR PLS BAN THIS FAG
>>
>>26454139
It's not about me caring what they think. I know I won't have a stable relationship with her. In junior year she had 4 relationships, one of which was a girl because she's just "experimenting". But despite all these things, I can't really do any better.
>>
>>26454227
/Sociallyawkwardfag/ for 17 years. Only got social from making slightly older friends.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.