[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why're you faggots obsessed with maths and philosophy so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (98KB, 386x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 386x661px
Why're you faggots obsessed with maths and philosophy so much?
>>
Not a single thing on that pic is applicable to me, love my job.

Enjoy being a cautionary tale used by your siblings to explain to their kids why its bad to have chocolate cake for every meal
>>
>>26453271
Back in the day the best known mathematicians and philosophers were first and foremost autistic shut-ins.
>>
Philosophy is interesting. I've recently become interested in whales and thinking about studying marine zoology next year.
>>
>>26453599
>wagie getting this buttblasted over a pic that isn't even related to the post
>"T-that's not me guise, haha I-I love being forced to give up most of my life to fill Mr. Goldenstien's pockets"
>>
File: NEETjew.png (83KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
NEETjew.png
83KB, 300x406px
>>26453271
Knowledge is becoming valuable, lad. Get it while you can.
>>
>>26453271

I like math, but I'm terrible at it. Philosophy is more inviting to people who aren't geniuses.
>>
>>26453883
dude, math is easy as shit. if you have trouble with it, chances are you missed something along the way.
try building your way up from middle school mathematics.
>>
>>26453271
>>26453675
this whole wageslave thing is just a meme that some people like to use because it helps them coping with the fact that their life is crap.

it's and understandable reaction. they know that their life is crap. they know that especially in western societies where self fulfillment through work is believed to be the way how a grown up person should live his or her life they are seen as trash.

so their reaction is to resist this narrative.

it's the same psychological mechanism like some trashy, poor white guy saying "well, at least i'm not black" this way of thinking doesn't help changing their situation. their life will still be crap. but telling themselves that they are still having it better than the others helps them dealing with the status quo.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 992x1856px
>>26454491
>is to resist this narrative.

False, it's to become apathetic of 'the narrative' (if it even exists) and to seek fulfillment through self improvement and Epicureanism.

>they know that especially in western societies where self fulfillment through work is believed to be the way how a grown up person should live his or her life they are seen as trash.

you're a slave to what people think of you, too stupid to look at the whole picture and see how absurd that is.
>>
>>26453883
>t. pseudointellectual

your thoughts arent new, profound, or wanted
>>
>>26453271
Because many people with autistic traits naturally obsess about these things. It's a symptom.
>>
>>26453271
>Why're you faggots obsessed with maths and philosophy so much?
i beg to differ i can't understand both of them
>tfw dumb and lazy
>>
>>26454073
That's a lot of work senpai
I'd rather do things that I'm good at already
Not him btw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.