[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with German men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

File: german_men.png (89KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
german_men.png
89KB, 1280x1024px
What is wrong with German men?
>>
File: 425.png (264KB, 406x612px) Image search: [Google]
425.png
264KB, 406x612px
All of that, and most anything a woman ever says about a man, can be summed up by this picture.
>>
There are no German men. All of them are undercover Muslims, he was acting cold so that he wouldn't blow his cover.
>>
The feminists and decades of shitting all over their men and telling them we dont need you is part of the cause.

if a man is told he's not needed or wanted and he's useless to females long enough he will stop trying and move on to things that wont bring him misery.

thanks feminists this is what you wanted and now you got it and alot of females are miserable with it.
>>
>>26450699
Fucking kek, everytime.
>>
>>26450901

That's not why. Thanks for ruining the flow of this thread with your boring feminist rant though.

>>26450939
>>26450699

Men are just more simpler beasts :^)

>>26450641
This is why I don't like Germanic-Nordic-Anglo males
>>
>>26450987
There's a difference between being simpler and being intelligent enough to not worry about melodramatic bullshit.

Men always have and always will test higher when it comes to intelligence.

They just don't like these stupid emotional games, and who can blame them?
>>
>would a german guy spend 4 hours fixing my computer just to be nice?
No, he probably just likes fixing things and establishing order.
>>
>>26451033
>There's a difference between being simpler and being intelligent enough to not worry about melodramatic bullshit.

You damn right there is. That's why I didn't mention intelligence faggot.
>Men always have and always will test higher when it comes to intelligence.

Bee boo bla bla what are you proving? My comment didn't mention that, READ it again.
Women have better social intuition and pick up on things more. This is a social question so it fits.
>>
It hits close to home.
Cultural differences. Germans are not so emotion oriented as say, Anglos. Perhaps not as socially attractive as these women often fail to see beyond their surface. If not superficial and pulling a cheery facade at all times it's assumed you're cold & tedious, as if emotional honesty is misleading to them. Not as subdued and outgoing either. Yet it's still a country with plenty Chads.
The part about German girls is very true. They tend to be rather bitchy, and to me seem more so emotionless than the males are believed to be, since we're already generalising here. They usually do not care about crushing your feelings, but again, this honesty is prevalent, directness being a norm.
About the cuddling and lack of intimacy, usually these things are to be reserved for highly emotional situations. It's that these women must be constantly reassured they're cared about which makes the relationships impracticable.
>>
>>26450987
oh spotted the cuck mangina/feminist that doesnt like their bullshit narrative being challenged.

sorry cuck but plenty of german man have gone on record saying almost exactly that in germany since the rapes.
but guess those men who've been treated like shit for decades dont know what they are talking about.

or more likely you're an ignorant tool for feminists and have to keep shitting out the narrative and dont like it being challenged.

go away lil brainwashed tard men are talking and we don't have time for ignorant fools talking alot but knowing nothing which is what you are doing. run along
>>
>>26451279
If you finished reading my comment, I concluded that because of those things I mentioned:
>They just don't like these stupid emotional games, and who can blame them?

Good job ignoring it though.

So what if women have "better social intuition"? That's like saying they're really good at catching inedible fish. It doesn't mean anything, it doesn't add anything to a barbeque, it just clutters things and means nothing to anyone but themselves.

>This is a social question so it fits.

Again, that really means nothing. It's 8 women reading into things too much, it by no means establishes a rule of German men being cold, it's a few anecdotes.
>>
germans are notoriously unhumored and serious

>marrying someone you dont even like

women logic
>>
>>26451279
>Women have better social intuition and pick up on things more.
If we're going by that image, clearly not. She just invented a load of fantasy and couldn't pick up on the fact that he was just trying to solve a problem.

Not that I take the image very seriously, but it's all the context I'm given here.
>>
Its really german women, they're the problem. They'll talk to you and have a friendly conversation but they don't want to do anything with you
>>
>>26451356

>all this buttmad typing
m8 i just said women have more social intuition and this is a social-based question so its better suited for them. im not arguing with a r9k faggot who has the bitchiness and sensitivity of a woman and the aggression and crudeness of a man. kill yourself hybrid faggot.
>>26451376
women and men both have their strengths and weaknesses.
>>
>>26450641
all the german men i've met were outgoing and really fun and funny as fuck. idk man.
>>
>>26451472

men act differently with women
nordic and anglo men should all die in a fire
they a shit

their women are too
truly a unfortunate race
>>
File: 1454654387770.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454654387770.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>26451464
lol, yeah I'm the angry one
>shoot down your argument with rationale
>lol all this buttmad typing
>proceeds to say "r9k faggot who has the bitchiness and sensitivity of a woman and the aggression and crudeness of a man. kill yourself hybrid faggot."

Who sounds angry? I was just making a rational argument.
>>
File: alpha germans.jpg (150KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
alpha germans.jpg
150KB, 1200x630px
>>26450641
All the high test men were killed off in World War II
>>
german men are autistic and have no swagger
>>
File: 1452479945142.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452479945142.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>26451488
>literal best races
>should die in a fire
>>
>>26451496

Yes, you're putting more effort into an argument I'm not going to read your responses too.
I'm telling you right now I made up my mind and no reaction image or green texts is gonna change that.

Faggot
a
g
g
o
t

u mad faggot
>>
>>26451555

>best races
>the dindus of european set of the Caucasian race

>ugliest and age the fastest
>were in their prime years ago and still hold onto that like they're anything worth today

>somehow LITERAL BEST RACES

kys faggot
>>
File: 1452997427462.jpg (67KB, 330x559px) Image search: [Google]
1452997427462.jpg
67KB, 330x559px
>>26451556
>Yes, you're putting more effort into an argument
lol
I'm not mad, I'm literally giggling.
>i've made up my mind no argument could change it so ur a faggot *plugs ears* LALALA
kek

Let this be a reminder to /r9k/ that this is the level of discourse white knights bring about.
>>
>>26451577
>best economies in Europe and the world
>best looking people
>Anglos and Germans settle the most successful colonies as well (Australia, Canada)

>somehow not superior
nice b8 m8
>>
>>26451733

>best economies in Europe and the world
you're still dead inside. Fuck you
>best looking people
HAHAHAHAHAHA. When will this MEME end?
>Anglos and Germans settle the most successful colonies as well
Australia is a literal who and Canada is America 2.0: Electric Bogaloo Edition

>somehow not superior
They're not. They even think all women want them hahaha

Here's a list of better Caucasians

>Central Asians
>West Asians
>Southwest Asians
>South Europeans

Anything but those pig skin swine
>>
File: USPredominantAncestry.jpg (733KB, 1296x834px) Image search: [Google]
USPredominantAncestry.jpg
733KB, 1296x834px
>>26451773
If you're going to troll at least make it less obvious so it's more entertaining.
>>
>>26451834

And they're ALL ugly
The only respectable flag I see on there is France.
>>
File: 1451475059527.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1451475059527.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>26451773
But anon you picked all the peoples that can't even compete. East Asians are the only group in Asia that aren't wastes of life and South Europeans are lazy and irrelevant (speaking of people that "were in their prime years ago and still hold onto that like they're anything worth today")

Don't get mad try to improve yourself and your nation/race. I'm just trying to help friend.
>>
File: Collage_Franco-Prussian_War.jpg (136KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Collage_Franco-Prussian_War.jpg
136KB, 800x532px
>>26451888
Franco-Prussian war never forget.
>>
>>26451905

>East Asian
Where did I say that?
I said WEST and CENTRAL Asians, who are including groups like Iranians and all the others.
Also quit it with this "East Asian Mongoloids are honorary Caucasians!" meme. It's disgusting. There are literally dozens of other Caucasian groups who achieved greater and look better.
These fucking nu-whites I swear.

>South Europeans are lazy and irrelevant

Defend East Asians over South Europeans, brehs. Typical modern Anglo-Germanic-Nordic "male" these days.
I'm glad your kind is dying.
>>
>>26452046
Not him, but you need gooder reading.
>>
>>26452062

I'm him, and I say mind your own business faggot.
>>
>>26452092
>getting butthurt when you fuck up
Have some humility.
>>
>>26452046
I didn't even say they are honorary Aryans. Japan, S. Korea and China are just contributing much more than those other countries you mention today. Up here>>26451577
you claim
>were in their prime years ago and still hold onto that like they're anything worth today
But now I am supposed to respect middle eastern and Greek/Italian accomplishments of centuries past. Please decide the rules to your shitposting game, Western Europe may have a rough future ahead but you can't argue that East Asia will not be the next in line if they do fall.

>>26452062
I'm actually him and he>>26452092
is retarded.
>>
>>26452119

>butthurt
lol

>>26452271
>honorary Aryans

see you just said it

fucking faggot

>respect middle eastern and greek/italian accomplishments

damn right, there you're brothers

I cant wait for you to DIE
>>
>>26452424
You're a massive autist and bad at shitposting. I knew this was b8.
>there you're brothers I can't wait for you to DIE
Did your brothers just arrive? And why do you want them to die?
>>
>>26450641
>Why dont these men do headstands just to please me and assure me what an amazing person I am ????
Bitch maybe you're simply not worth the effort...
>>
>>26451773
>asians at all

how the hell can you think those fucking sub humans are superior or even in the same level at all?

only good caucasians are japanese
>>
>born and raised murican, but ethic kraut
>OP describes me to a T
It's genetic, isn't it?

There's no hope, is there?
>>
>>26452679
>only good caucasians are japanese

They aren't Caucasian at all you Japanese worshiping faggot

West and Central Asians are LITERALLY Caucasian and Europeans CAME from them

Again, when will these nu-whites die off?
>>
She thinks German people are bad in this regard... try Switzerland...

For us Swiss Germany is like pussy paradise. It's so easy to hit on German girls since they actually enjoy it (as compared to Swiss girls) and their men are a LOT hardier as well. I even got into a fight twice because of some dumbass talking to my GF (inb4 reeee) who by the way IS German, in the wrong way.

I hate the Germans so goddamn much. Bunch of obnoxious degenerates.
>>
>>26452845
>I hate the Germans so goddamn much.

But I do love her everwet pussy and licking her asshole.
>>
>>26452772
>It's genetic, isn't it?
It's the eternal kraut.
>>
>>26450987
>This is why I don't like Germanic-Nordic-Anglo males
The fuck are you on about?

t. horny and affectionate robot with german and nordic heritage
>>
>>26451472

This is true if they're from somewhere like Munich, much more fun.
>>
>>26452963

you guys are cold, not very sensual looking or acting

also you guys have little sexual dimorphism between your sexes so your men often look like girls and your women like boys, same with east asians really
south europeans are a better choice ;-)
>>
>>26450641
The entirety of German culture was invented after WW2 to prevent them from starting another war.

They're like robots who've been programmed to act like people are ideally supposed to with decades of brainwashing. Of course when people actually act like that it doesn't work.
>>
>>26450641
>4 hours redoing her desktop
kek
>>
>>26450699

First original post, best original post.
>>
>>26451834
actually most statistics on ancestry in the US are total bullshit

You'll find more Irish than Germans here. Remember, the German communities were extremely segregated all the way up until the 1950s. They even had entire towns that spoke German in Texas.
>>
>>26453035
New Braunfels a shit
>literally having a school mascot as unicorns
Germans confirmed cuck race
>>
>>26452987
if you say so senpai

must be my quebecois
>>
>>26450641
>be whipped in line your entire life
>told to sit still and be quiet all day in school
>repress all your urges
>end up an empty husk by 18
wh-wh-why won't he engage in high paced conversation with me 16 hours/day like my girlfriends
>>
>>26453084

This.

Everything these women are saying is a fucking trap. As soon as a German boy decides to try and be more open you can bet your ass they'll fuck him over.
>>
File: 1454398899308.jpg (295KB, 1276x672px) Image search: [Google]
1454398899308.jpg
295KB, 1276x672px
>>26450641
>What is wrong with German men?
German women.
>>
>>26450641

thought the thread was going to be about the refugees and germans being "keks"
>>
It's funny how they talk about how men don't approach them enough but in reality they would shoot down anyone who is not a Chad.
>>
>>26450641

Sounds like German women
>>
>>26450641
If anything that's just further confirmation that anglo women are needy sluts who want preferential treatment.
>>
>they are so pussy-whipped they sit when they pee
What's pussy-whipped about that? I do that at home because it takes less effort and I don't risk splashing the toilet seat.
>>
>>26450641

haven't read the entire thing... but honestly thinkin' about moving to Germany now.

They got MGTOW down right.

>German men have a hard time flirting because German women are mean.

Shit bitch, that's the future you heading to. I sincerely hope it was a black girl writing these, because black girls are actually nice. If it's a white girl then WTF she talking about, she probably does the exact same thing.

Fuck, based Germans and Nazis man. Based.
>>
>>26450641
Because German men dont go for fat american used up whores?

They seem perfectly fine to me.
>>
>>26450641
German dude here. And as far as I can see it, it's mostly what >>26451294 said about us guys. Sans the part about the girls that is, at least in my experience. I honestly can only remember one single instance where it was girls being mean and that was back in 5th grade when everyone had their "ugh, [members of the other gender] suck" phase.
>>
can confirm. german men are cucks and horrible. i was staying with one and he kicked me out today because i bought him a small baguette instead of a large one.
>>
>>26455736
If someone wants me to starve I would kick them out aswell.
>>
>>26455753
because i did not have enough money for a bigger baguette?
>>
>>26455780
How can you not afford a fucking baguette, are you 12?
>>
I had neighbors from Germany they were some of the nicest people I've ever met. I had a professor from Germany at university and while he was a bit of an oddball he was a really nice old man.

I think most Germans are nice people.
>>
>>26455815
I worked as an engineer in Germany before, they were all really nice and easy going, never put pressure on me or shouted.

Also worked in Korea and they were a nightmare, made every little thing so hard it was nuts.
>>
I'm an American that lives and works in German-speaking Switzerland. Swiss Germans are great - funny, informal, friendly, but also great to work worth - very professional and competent with high standards.

My German-German coworkers are just weird. Formal, stiff, uncomfortable with themselves. And when they try to tell a joke it's usually just bizarre and about some perversion or bodily function.
>>
>>26450641

The whiter the men, the more beta they are.
This is why German men, Swedish men, Nordic men, white Northern Yankee men are the biggest liberal feminists with the lowest birthrates.

That one girl sums it up:
>The beginning of a new unisex generation
>>
File: 1437353785071.jpg (242KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1437353785071.jpg
242KB, 1024x819px
They're a lot like asians. Too smart for their own good, over think everything, no swagger or sex drive, scared to show their feelings. They're a bunch of autistic quiet cucks.

I bet an italian or spaniard guy would plow through so many german girls just based on charm and having the balls to approach.
>>
>>26456068
You looking for a toro, friend?
>>
Who in this fucking thread is even a german man?!
And why the fuck do you belive in the "all german men are cucks and low test and bla bla bla"
We hate all muslims, americans, jews, nigger and generally every other race. Please stop this bullshit
>>
File: 1453839326268.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1453839326268.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>26450641
>are more interested about playing chess than having a one night stand. sad but true
>what's wrong with men
>girl has slept with at least 2 guys
>fucking whore
sounds about right
>>
>>26455780
>because i did not have enough money for a bigger baguette?

You sound like a fucking retard. I would've kicked you out as well.

Just my 2c but all the men I've met from these psychically-destroyed ultra faggoty femicunt countries (Sweden, Germany, Norwway) etc are charming, affable, incredibly kind, hard-working, lovely people. Some of the nicest men I've ever met were from Germany.

All the Swede, German etc women have been the most horrible, obnoxious, arrogant broken cunts one could ever possibly imagine, utterly unlovable and would be shoveled into coal furnaces for fuel in a just world

Dunno why it is that way but that's been my uniform experience without exception pretty much.
>>
>>26450641
They should do concentration camps for women. Like Elliot planned. He was a Jew in flesh, but German in spirit.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.