[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be bullied in high school >become HS teacher >notice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 21

File: Tia_fuller.jpg (30KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Tia_fuller.jpg
30KB, 220x330px
>be bullied in high school
>become HS teacher
>notice bullies
>try to stop them
>fail
>fail
>fail
>fail

I am learning that it is impossible to stop them. I have called parents, given detentions, docked grades, met with the principal, a few have been supsended for fighting and written disorderly conduct tickets, but it never stops. They need to commit crimes before a school board will even consider expelling htem, and evne if that happens, the school is required to allow them back after a period of time.

I am to the point now that they have begun trying to bully me, and the only option i have left is to respond in kind and risk my job.

I see what those little fucks do to other kids eveyr day and as long as the bullies aren't stealing/raping/dealing drugs at school we can't even begin removing these lost causes.

Today I nearly began bullying them back to stop their behavior. I can't protect my students and I'm out of fucking ideas and it feels fucking awful.
>>
Execute minor but tangible acts of power on them. i.e. Make them take a note to the office for you, hold conversations with them, ask them to help tidy up the room. It won't make them stop, but it will piss them off and hopefully ingrain that you are their superior in some way.
>>
File: image.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>>26448863
Thank you, whoever you are. You're doing god's work.
>>
>>26448863

If you really want to stop bullies, you're gonna have to commit a felony. The only thing that works is a heavy dose of sustained fear.
>>
>>26450432
Or a heavy dose of death
>>
you can't stop chad
>>
>>26448863
Someone finally do something about this.
Thank you.
>>
>>26448863
Thanks for caring about your students. If it was easy to stop bullying, then it would be over. I think the best thing to do is to get other people on your side.
>>
>>26448863

you're getting in the way of nature you, you.. double nigger
>>
>>26448863

>thinks being a little mean to people is a crime

You know what you do, anon? You be that teacher that is a douche to those kids. Embarrass them. Catch them when you know they don't know things, and call on them. Troll them. be sarcastic. belittle them.
>>
File: ZIypoQQ.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZIypoQQ.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
Bullies are the alphas there's no way to stop nature. There nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>26448863

Get all the victims together and try to make them into friends. Have them all bitch about the people who fuck with them constantly so they know they aren't alone.

Then go a step further and take the group of victims and give them a symbol to rally behind; a flag, a color, something. Preferably something that they can wear or carry around. Come up with a name that sounds fierce and proud for the group. Start pumping them up for a month or two, make them spend all their time together doing something like getting /fit/ in the weight room.

Give them a code of conduct they have to follow or risk being punished or expelled from the group. Like 1st Commandment: Thou shalt defend your brothers/sisters and all victims of harassment using any means available, including extreme, organized violence when necessary.

Just the whole point is to gradually groom the group into a unit that will aggressively assert itself over the school population to control the bullying. You, the teacher, are in a unique position to make this happen.

I'm sure you can think of a way to make this happen. Just get them all together and give them some common cause to rally behind and let them feel some power.
>>
>>26448863
fail them
>>
I wish I had a teacher like you
Try to do it very subtly
Always call on them if nobody raises their hand
Find out their insecurities and bring it up in very light ways when assigning a project or a group
If they're stupid/a bad student, be sure to smile and go "I'm sure you've given me another incredible piece of work"
If you do make ups for tests, always use them as an example if they have low grades
>>
How great that someone's doing what many of us should have done.
>>
>>26448863
>kids aren't doing anything illegal
>you still call it "bullying"

idk what you are after but it sure as hell isn't the well being of those weak as fuck losers. instead of helping them rise up and develop you're just going to whine about and unethically manipulate grades of the "bullies"? what is wrong with you?
>>
>>26450910
>>26449992
I like these two, OP. Go with them.

I had an English teacher my sophomore year of high school who had a pretty dry sense of humor. He picked out some kid the first day (this guy had been giving my friend shit for a little while) and by the end of the year had broken him down. Pretty funny t bh lads.
>>
Bullying is just human nature. It's not the nature of all humans, just some. The only way to remove bullying would be to remove all the bullies. So yeah, unless you're going to murder them then there's nothing you can do.

It's only when you get to University that the bullying stops. The fucking failures either don't even make it in or straighten up their act and treat people better.

Why would anyone want to be around high school kids? The girls, maybe but teenage boys are fucking terrible.
>>
>what should i do if kids are getting bullied
>hey, why don't you bully more kids HAHA LMAO you can even ruin their lives
>>
>>26451028
Yeah man just look at /r9k/
The entire board got bullied and now they're super alphas and successful in life
>>
File: 1305977749707.jpg (8KB, 251x243px) Image search: [Google]
1305977749707.jpg
8KB, 251x243px
>>26448863

you know what you have to do

the only question is:do you have the courage?
>>
>>26451077
The difference is the bullies deserve it
They actively try to hurt people who aren't doing anything
If you can't see that you were clearly a bully who's offended by this
>>
>>26451101
most of this board was ignored in high school and they usually trace their mental deficiencies back to early childhood. did you even read what i wrote? you're a sarcastic prick most modern kids would call that bullying too.
>>
>>26448863
>I am to the point now that they have begun trying to bully me, and the only option i have left is to respond in kind and risk my job.

Teacher here too, I'm so glad I'm college level. I wouldn't be able to deal with this happening to me.
>>
>>26451130
>peers bullying each other is wrong
>teachers bullying students is right!
anyone can say that whatever they are doing is justified. you're just a fucking moron like the rest of this board. don't respond unless you got offended xD
>>
>>26451064

lol you think bullying doesn't happen in higher education
>>
>>26451101
Most bullying victims are normies. The robots that were bullied were already defeated by the time the bullying began.
>>
Make the bullying victims form a gang and have them intimidate/harass the bullies. Only thing that'll work without committing murder.
>>
>>26451184
Have you experienced it personally? I'd like to hear the story because I really doubt it was anything serious. Did you get laughed at once or something?
>>
>>26451184
it doesn't. people are too isolated from each other in their groups or departments. high school bullying wouldn't be a thing either if people were segregated better.
>>
>>26451176
So how many people did you bully as a kid?
>>
>>26451184
Unless your school is one of those meme american schools with fraternities, I don't see how bullying could happen in university
>>
>>26451281
stop bullying me pls.
>>
>>26451215

Not that guy, but I have.

Day in day out, with this one faggot. We had mutual friends and he just didnt like me.

Glad I didn't have classes, but man, that used to ruin my day
>>
>>26451144
>>26451197
Nice goalpost shifting retards
>>
I was homeschooled so I have no idea how this works but why dont people just call the police?

this is like kids getting beaten up right?

if I had a kid and some random kid his age jumped out of a bush as we were talking down the street and kicked the shit out of him I'd call the cops

so why is it any different if it happens in a school?

isnt assault still illegal?
>>
>>26451307
>the entire board was bullied
>no it wasn't
>g-goal p-p-post m-m-m-moving!!!!
>>
>>26451306

*Glad I didnt have classes with him
>>
>>26451328
Sure thing retard
>>
>>26451306
>We had mutual friends and he just didnt like me.

WOW. He DIDN'T LIKE YOU? Should have fucking reported that shit straight away.

I knew it would be something fucking stupid. Jesus christ. Are people not allowed to dislike someone? Think about how unreasonable that is.
>>
>>26448863
why do you think so many teachers become miserable cunts within 5 years of working in the system?

it's a miserable job and you have to deal with a bunch of fucking animals every single day.

i really don't know why anyone would want to become a teacher. my schools weren't even that bad, fairly laid back with no serious bullying or anything. all our teachers were still fucking miserable and burned out. i can't even imagine what it is in poor areas with a bunch of nignogs destroying everything.
>>
>>26451345
You fucking retard, he's saying that's the reason he was bullying him.
>>
>>26451343
Whoops, that was meant for >>26451307
>>
>>26451345
Oh boy, it's "I am literally retarded and read at a 2nd grade level", the post
>>
>>26451215

It's in a close knit music program. This little faggot and his group of friends won't shut the fuck up about me. He's a 55 year old shift lead at fucking Arby's and likes to talk about how much of a loser I am. They basically pick out and rip on everything I say, do and don't say or don't do. I'm basically the only topic of conversation for these people. It's been going on all semester, but It stopped recently because he was doing his thing and his little butt buddies were all laughing and shit and I got pissed and slammed him up against the wall and told him that if he ever fucked with me again, I'd get my gun and kill him. It's been a week since then, and he's been super nice and and I haven't heard anything back about it from the cops or administrators, so I think everything is fine. Also his little friends laid off me too. We'll see how long this peace lasts, though.
>>
>>26451317
>getting beat up
no. when you hear bullying think "i got ignored by a girl i liked" or "somebody made a joke about the way i did something"

basically anything where kids disagree with each other but one of them is too dumb or scared to stand up for himself.
>>
>>26451368
Why did he not explain HOW he was being bullied? All he said was that the guy didn't like him.

>You fucking retard

Isn't it great how bullying victims turn into worse people than the bullies themselves.

>>26451378
Oh, it's my fault, is it? Go ahead then, explain how you were "bullied" exactly.
>>
>>26451052
Yeah. Great idea. Be a passive aggressive asshole. Meanwhile, if they tell their parents how their teacher is treating them, he's out on his ass in an instant. Moron.
>>
Whoops sorry guys
>>26451290
Was meant to be a reply to >>26451343
>>
>>26451353
>it's a miserable job

It's really not, it's comfy, pressure free, lots of free time, lots of vacations and you don't have to face the real world.
>>
>>26451401
I wasn't even the anon who said he was bullied, retard
I was just pointing out that you're a faggot with the intelligence of a grapefruit
>>
>>26451437
You insult my intelligence while making a post that was completely unnecessary. It was 100% emotion and nothing worth reading.

I'm pretty sure you're also a bullying victim.
>>
>>26448863
Bullies are actually more successful and have higher self esteem so you really shouldn't be calling them lost causes.
>>
>>26451345

I figured you'd come back with something like that.

But It's not me who's unreasonable. It wouldn't have mattered what I said.

You would've found something to nitpick.
>>
>>26451465
Go cry about it retard
>>
>>26450927
Bullies are just aggressive assholes of the chain
>>
>>26451497
Oh, so you can't even say how you were wronged? It's almost like you didn't need to reply.

>>26451510
Do you know what hypocrisy is? Go have a nice read and see what an idiot you are.

Just look at the people in this thread. You can't even feel bad for them.
>>
>>26451539
Lol lecturing me on the meaning of words when you have the reading comprehension of a child
Cry about it retard
>>
>>26451539

>Oh, so you can't even say how you were wronged? It's almost like you didn't need to reply.

Dude. Don't even pretend you're interested in what I have to say. You're just here to shittalk.

It shouldn't be a surprise that I'm not interested in sharing my experience with you.
>>
>>26451583
You're just repeating yourself now and still a hypocrite.

>>26451588
If you're not interested then why are you replying? It's almost like you're just not that smart. Maybe that's why you were targeted.
>>
File: 1453261476264.png (214KB, 404x411px) Image search: [Google]
1453261476264.png
214KB, 404x411px
>everyone is bullying that one guy who was asking about being bullied
>>
Go watch this show OP

If they can bully kids without getting caught, why can't you teach the bullies a lesson without getting caught?
>>
>>26451619

Dumb people tend to be hypocrites, yes. I asked a person how he was bullied at University and he still can't tell me. It's almost like robots deserve everything they get in life.
>>
>>26451607
Keep crying, please
I love it
>>
File: tumblr_nqo66kEZeW1ttjvs0o1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqo66kEZeW1ttjvs0o1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x281px
You know what u have to do

https://youtu.be/nHQaCXgw01o
>>
>>26451635
Just like you deserve to be bullied about being a retard who has no reading comprehension
>>
>>26451635
Just like how I deserve these dubs
>>
File: laughing paul mccartney.jpg (144KB, 1042x1040px) Image search: [Google]
laughing paul mccartney.jpg
144KB, 1042x1040px
>>26451627
>/r9k/'s advice is to go watch anime

This is why you get bullied.
>>
>>26451650

Oh, I've never been bullied. Not in person, not online. Do you think you're bullying me? Anybody who isn't an idiot (like you) will see that you are in the wrong here.

I asked a question and it clearly upset some people. Probably a good thing.
>>
>>26451653
Posting pics of yourself belongs on >>>/soc/>>26451651
Good job faggot
>>
>>26451653
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the conversation.
>>
>>26451685
You probably didn't realize you were being bullied because you're retarded lmao
Please keep feeding me your tears
>>
>>26451712
>You probably didn't realize you were being bullied because you're retarded lmao

Yes, that's clearly what happened.
>>
>>26451727
Glad you're coming to terms with it, retard
>>
>>26451753
>tfw you will never be this stupid
>>
File: 1424824289933s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1424824289933s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>26451635

>It's almost like robots deserve everything they get in life.

THAT'S your magnum opus? the great revelation you're trying to bestow upon me?

Oh great web weaver! teach me your ways.

Lol. You're low-rent my man. Everyone in the thread sees it. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>26451760
>n-n-no you! He typed, choking through the tears
Still lmaoing at you being a retard who doesn't have the basic human function of reading comprehension
>>
>>26448863
Bullying is going to happen no matter what, one thing you can try to do is do something about the kids that are straight up cruel to people for no reason. Obviously there are going to be kids that get bullied, and I know this is not going to sit well with some of you, but sometimes it's warranted, some kids get bullied (it's not pleasant) but for a reason, and maybe the bullying can help them find out why and fix the problem so it stops. For me, it was because of the way I smelled, and honestly, I did smell bad and even though it hurt, it made me self-aware about my hygiene and I started working on it.
With cases of kids being mean to someone for no good reason, just try your best to talk to them after class or something so that they know you're onto them, and make them feel weird by asking them what's going on in their lives that's pushing them to be that mean to someone, then they'll realize how useless it is to be hateful and hopefully stop, and if you try and they don't stop, (which is inevitable) you tried at least, and honestly it's awesome that you even care enough to pay attention to this issue because most teachers seem to turn a blind eye. But after a point, some kids really are a lost cause and best you can do in those situations is just comfort the victim so it doesn't impact them too much.
>>
>>26451784
k bro

somehow unoriginal
>>
>>26451797
Maybe if you weren't a retard you wouldn't get blocked by the robot
>>
File: tom.jpg (38KB, 481x281px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
38KB, 481x281px
>>26451693
Recommend me some more anime to learn how to contribute to the conversation, anon-kun.
>>
>>26451804
>being this upset for really no reason at all
>>
>>26451817
Keep crying about it retard
>>
make the bullies read everything outloud
>>
>>26451828
okay

original
>>
>>26451836
Still too retarded to be able to get by the robot lmao
>>
File: 1413667902115.png (163KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1413667902115.png
163KB, 413x451px
>>26448863
Try talking to your principal jesus fucking christ

This is why people shoot up fucking schools though. These fucking brats get away with shit because they can't be held responsible for their own actions. Theres so much liability and red fucking tape its pathetic.
If you're an asshole to someone at a business, you get your ass kicked out.
If you're an asshole to people at work, you get fucking fired.
If you're being an asshole to people in general you get your ass fucking beat

If you're being an asshole to other students in highschool? Don't worry your mom will have a talk with the teacher and yell at him and tell him her baby boy would never do such a thing.
>>
>>26451832
Nonononononononononoooooooo

That will just put the spotlight on them, which they can use to humiliate Anon in public.
>>
>>26451855
>being so triggered that even when the other person agrees with you, you can't let it go

wew
>>
>>26451856
>Try talking to your principal jesus fucking christ

He literally said he literally did that
>>
>>26448863
The information is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information
>>
>>26451862
>still being a retard with worse reading comprehension than an elementary school student
lmao
>>
>>26451890

Why would someone being less intelligent than you upset you? That doesn't make sense at all. See, you can't upset me because you're clearly the less intelligent one here.

Anyway, you want to tell me about the times you were bullied? I can't promise that I'll care but someone might care.
>>
>>26451909
Cry about it, retard
>>
>>26448863
>was a loser as a kid
>is now a loser in adulthood

Off yourself
>>
>>26451919
I guess not. Like I said, it's really hard to feel bad for these people. Were they like this before they were bullied? Who knows.
>>
>>26451937
Your tears are delicious, retard
>>
>>26448863
Plant drugs in their locker or bags.
>>
>>26451951
It's almost like you're talking to yourself.

the joke is you are and it's apparent
>>
>>26451932
Butthurt bully detected
>>26451960
This
>>
File: Liberace2.jpg (41KB, 400x789px) Image search: [Google]
Liberace2.jpg
41KB, 400x789px
>>26448863

Whether the bullies stop or not, the important thing is that the bullied kids notice what you're doing and know you have their backs. Imagine if there had been a teacher when you were a bullied kid, whom you knew was doing his best to stop the bullies even if his hands were mostly tied.

And, if they turn around an bully you, that's less bullying of beta kids going on.
>>
>>26451627

Okay, OP can get his motorcycle gang buddies to beat up male bullies and forcibly strip, photograph, and blackgirl female bullies and somehow keep his job.
>>
>>26451963
Lmaoing at you right now retard
>>
File: 1453727548732.jpg (52KB, 735x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453727548732.jpg
52KB, 735x300px
>>26450457
or a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>26451795
>bullying inevitably has to happen!
lmao just expel the bullies mate
>>
>>26452016
No, I don't think you are.

>tfw you come on r9k to laugh at the robots and end up getting into these long pointless arguments

every time
>>
I've completely lost track of who's bullying who itt
>>
>>26452031
You don't think at all because you're retarded lmao
>>
>>26452041
lol totes bro #rekt
>>
File: 0 fucks.jpg (39KB, 462x310px) Image search: [Google]
0 fucks.jpg
39KB, 462x310px
>>26451856

Unfortunately, liabilities and SJW rules have made principals virtually impotent to deal with all except the most dangerous student behavior. One way bullies got to be bullies in the first place was having parents treat thme like the world revolves around them, so those parents raise holy hell with the principal and thus the principal realizes that ultimately it's not worth it.
>>
>>26452022
>just expel the bullies mate
easy for you to say, what's your advice to OP then?
Wherever there's a social hierarchy and alphas there is going to be bullies. If everyone was beta there would be no bullies.
>>
>>26452047
Lmao you're typing in your native retard tongue now
>>
>>26452054
>liabilities and SJW rules have made principals virtually impotent to deal with all except the most dangerous student behavior

Riiiiiight, because the bully thing was so in control before the SJW epidemic.
>>
>>26450927

Except a bullet in their head. We're better than that, and the alpha/beta dichonomy very rarely applies to humans.

But of course you're all retarded. alpha to you means being a foolish bully. degenerate.
>>
>>26452059
>If everyone was beta there would be no bullies.

What is r9k? Are you really trying to say that the bullies are "alphas" here? No. It's just betas bullying each other.

>>26452068
This guy is a perfect example. Bullying victim trying to be a bully. Trying to.
>>
>>26452059
I don't have any advice for op, his hands are clearly tied

but when somebody says, X IS INEVITABLE BECAUSE PEOPLE TEND TOWARDS IT that's bullshit . The proper response to undesirable inevitables is to continually purge them from the system. It isn't like everyone will become a bully

this can operate when the "alphas" as you put it are actually the people implementing the law because they have a higher authority of power. Christ you pillers are fags
>>
>>26452040

It's just one low-rent faggot who thinks he's 'le master troll'

The other guy is cool.
>>
>50 replies
>no one is suggesting having sex with them

you motherfuckers are idiots
>>
>>26452090
By all means continue crying, retard
>>
>>26452115
Oh, I will. The tears are falling, I assure you.
>>
>>26452104
It's like you didn't even read my original post.
>>
>>26452123
Hey at least you can take orders, retard
Too bad you still have worse reading comprehension than children
>>
>>26452155
Yes, you've said that. I don't know why you keep repeating yourself. Is it because you're upset?
>>
>>26452134
I did and responded mate. talk about faggotry
>>
>>26452168
>retard can't even understand the hypocrisy of his statements
First reading comprehension and now this
Literally lmaoing
>>
>>26452198
How am I being a hypocrite? I'd love for you to explain.
>>
>>26452194
Why are you coming after me like this? All I was doing was trying to type a response to OP and you're being rather unpleasant and just trying to prove me wrong. In a thread like this that is pretty useless and ironic.
>>
>>26452218
Lmao if you couldn't understand them teaching reading comprehension in special ed you wouldn't understand this, retard
>>
>>26452251
Okay... so why are you even replying if you think I can't understand you? You don't see how stupid that is?
>>
File: 1424660251972s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424660251972s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>26452168

>that one asshole who continues to get btfo just keeps going.

The other guy is right. Your reading comprehension is shit. You've convinced zero people in this thread, you're nothing.

Just another turd on the shitpile, like the rest of us.

Accept it and move on. You're more autistic than any robot I've met, despite your laughable attempts to somehow distinguish yourself as some great mastermind.

You've completely, utterly, failed.
>>
>>26452266
>a literal retard calling anything stupid
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>26452269

I haven't failed. At least one person is still responding. Well, it's more than one but I only need the one. I don't need to convince anyone of anything. You guys make yourselves look dumb.
>>
>>26452251
Why do you have ''lmao'' in all of your replies? Are you 15?
>>
>>26452288
>a retard is STILL trying to call people dumb when he failed out of his English class in special ed
>>
>>26452308
How is it that you know so much about my life? I'm actually impressed.
>>
Of course, you make a thread about bullying on r9k only for anons to start bullying each other. Art.
>>
>>26452306
>>26452330
Literally lmaoing at how much of a retard you are
>>
>>26452335
It's not art. It's the people of r9k showing exactly why they ended up here and why they can't leave.

>>26452346
Definitely.
>>
>>26452288

>He doesn't see how transparent he is.

Yknow, maybe we do make ourselves look dumb.

It's nice to have people like you along, So that people can see what how literal retard behaves, as opposed to a social one.

You probably couldn't graduate from a fall prevention course, let alone university. I'd call you a maroon but then you'd angrily retort that you're not a color.
>>
>>26452375
>Yknow, maybe we do make ourselves look dumb.

That's good. I'm glad you can admit it.
>>
>>26452365
The reason you'll be here forever is because you're too retarded to know how to open a new tab lmao
>>
>>26452237
because you're saying bullying will always happen, and it doesn't have to at all.
>>
>>26452346
Why are you being such a bully anon? /r9k/ is my safe space and you're ruining it.
>>
>>26452389
lmao how did u know

>>26452397
>it doesn't have to at all.

No, it does. Bullying will always happen. Stupid people can't help themselves.
>>
>>26452386

I can.

Because comparatively you make me look like fucking einstein.

Thanks for that, bud. I'll sleep well tonight.
>>
>>26448863
> it is impossible to stop them. I have called parents, given detentions, docked grades, met with the principal
>a few have been supsended for fighting and written disorderly conduct tickets, but it never stops.

THIS right here is the problem

A big reason for the bullying problem is the no tolerance policy schools have against fighting. I was bullied pretty badly back in middle school. Thinking back, It only stopped once I started throwing a few punches back. I wasn't physically weak but as a betamale I didn't want to break the rules. Guess what happened when I fought back? I was sent to principal's office and suspended. I also earned the respect of my peers who until that point thought I was a pussy.

Now the reason schools have a no tolerance police against fighting is because they don't want messy lawsuits, and also because schools have been thoroughly feminized. The teachers, 98% of them are either women or beta males don't understand how boys operate. They don't realize that if someone shies away from physical confrontation that it's going to egg on a bully. Holding hands and doing a kumbaya is not going to stop bullying.
>>
>>26452397
Well that's true in a perfect world, but unfortunately not everyone has the same mindset or tact.
>>
>>26452410
>Thanks for that, bud. I'll sleep well tonight.

Will you? I don't think so. I don't think you've slept well in a while. That's just a guess, though. No need to tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>26452386
>>26452405
Because a literal child has a better grasp of English than you, retard, lmao
>>
>>26452432
lol srs
>>
>>26452431
>>26452444
A retard like you has to guess about everything because they're too retarded to know anything lmao
>>
>>26452454
got me figured out lol
>>
>>26452365
>It's not art. It's the people of r9k showing exactly why they ended up here and why they can't leave.
You're right actually. One thing I can observe is that most robots really aren't good people, and if they had the power to they'd be the worst of the worst bullies.
Even people like furries have more pleasant lives than robots because they aren't so crappy to everyone and everything.
>>
>>26452462
El em ay o ing at you, retard
>>
>>26452477
>One thing I can observe is that most robots really aren't good people

Exactly. The world is just responding to their terrible attitudes.

>>26452478
k
>>
>>26452496
Still laughing my ass off at you, retard
>>
>>26452423
goddamnit mate I just went over this

you purge the bullies from the system because it's a small circle of people who can be readily identified. Christ

>>26452405
see above. You faggots take this as an article of faith at this point
>>
>>26452508
no doubt

feel free to read this as well
>>
>>26452477
>>26452496

>samefagging this hard.

Brutal.
>>
>>26452529
I'd take a screenshot to show that you're wrong but you'd probably just claim it's doctored or some shit.
>>
>>26452518
>still being so retarded the robot filters your content
Holy shit lmao
>>
>>26452515
It's easier said than done, OP tried purging the bullies and obviously it didn't work, and it's not always a small group of people. Anyone can be a bully.
>>
>>26452537

No no.

Screenshot, by all means.

Let's face it, we have the time.
>>
>>26448863
>wanting to be a highschool teacher
I would rather kill myself than be around teenagers.
>>
>>26452538
el em ay oh

>>26452544
>Anyone can be a bully

That's right. Which is why "removing the bullies" is easier said than done. Where do you draw the line? What is bullying? That's why it's so hard to stop.
>>
I guess now you understand why your teacher never protected you, etc.
>>
File: jksdfj.png (6KB, 708x169px) Image search: [Google]
jksdfj.png
6KB, 708x169px
>>26452529
If you say so anony-poo.
>>
>>26452529
It's even exactly the post timer apart
The retard is too stupid to know how to hide it lmao >>26452537
>>26452555
>>
Want to stop them from bullying your students? Be a cool teacher.

Sounds stupid, but as far as I remember from high school the teachers who had the greatest influence on us were the cool ones. Not the ones who gave detentions or wrote up the class, not the ones who had a stick up their ass and seemed to single you out, the cool ones. The ones that were laid back, could have a laugh, treated you like an adult.

I was bullied, but I had started to get along with a universally adored teacher at my school. One day when my bullies were giving me shit in class he sternly told them off. They were legitimately disappointed to be out of the cool teachers good books.

It's just, the way I see it if you make these kids hate you and they catch wind that bullying your students pisses you off, they're more likely to do that.
>>
>>26452581
Feel free to see this post:>>26452576
and then this one:>>26452537
so you don't post exactly what I said you would
>>
Are you a cute teacher?
Wanna be my bf?
>>
>>26452590
>the retard is so bad at reading he didn't see that post already linked
L M A O
>>
>>26452616
Are you just going to ignore the proof entirely, then? Fantastic.
>>
>>26452626
Retards aren't a credible source lmao
>>
>>26452626

Not him, but it's obviously fake.

But I didn't expect any sort of authenticity from you, so no harm done.
>>
>>26452644
I wish the other guy thought like you so he didn't have to waste the screenshot taker's time.

>>26452645
>it's obviously fake.

Oh, okay. Wow. Have I been wrong about anything in this thread? I don't think so.

Anyway guys, I have about five or so more hours before I go to sleep so let's hope this thread dies before then.
>>
>>26452626
At this point you just stop replying to the lmao-anon.
>>26452645
And i'm the other person, how is it fake?? Especially since we posted within the same minute?
>>
>>26452682

I'm far too stubborn to stop responding to anyone unless I actually agree with them/think they're in the right.

I've spent a lot more time for a lot less. I'm a patient person.
>>
>>26452678
Wouldn't want to anger your tard wrangler by staying up past beddy bye?
Lmao
>>
>>26452697
That's right. I'm glad you understand.
>>
>>26452678

>Oh, okay. Wow. Have I been wrong about anything in this thread? I don't think so.

>Provokes people
>Plays the victim card when those people go on the attack

Literally a woman.
>>
>>26452713
Where did I provoke anyone? I laughed at one guy because apparently somebody not liking him is bullying. That's laughable.

If robots are provoked that easily then how do you NOT provoke them?
>>
>>26452708
Maybe if you spent less time sleeping and more time studying you'd have basic reading comprehension lmao
>>
>>26452739
That's good advice. Thanks.
>>
>>26452695
Alright well, good luck anon. Going to go to bed.
>>
>>26452732
Nah you laughed at a guy because you're a retard without reading comprehension and didn't understand their post lmao
>>26452747
>>
>>26451028
was literally just scrolling down until i saw someone try to defend the bullies, didn't expect it to happen so soon. well done my child.
>>
>>26452757
I won't need luck. I have everything I need to deal with these people.

>>26452761
Maybe you're right. Try and explain what he really meant, then.
>>
>>26452544
op explicitly said that he didn't have enough power to actually get rid of them...
>>
>>26452776
You'd be too retarded to understand since you were too retarded to read the first time someone did lmao
>>
>>26452786
I see. In that case, I can only assume that you didn't understand his post either. That would make you a hypocrite. It's all coming full circle.

What do you even hope to accomplish with this argument? When it's over, you'll still be stupid. There's nothing to gain.
>>
>>26452796
Lmao just cry some more about it, retard
>>
>>26451064
>It's only when you get to University that the bullying stops

can confirm, when people go to university they instantly drop all their bad tendencies and become perfect well mannered adults :^)
>>
>>26452804
That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>26452732

The reason you're getting your balls busted is because you didn't read it properly, then you proceeded to jump down my throat.

That was me.

>Day in day out

Nitpicking, insults, put-downs, psychological stuff, Being singled out in the group, being made to feel small.

I took it with a grain of salt, but it still made my days shitty.

So yeah. You. Victim card.

You don't get to play it bud, sorry.
>>
>>26452807
Just continue crying retard
>>
>>26448863
If you really wanted to help you'd talk to the kids being bullied and give them confidence so they won't be build them up you can't fight their battles
>>
>>26452811
>The reason you're getting your balls busted is because you didn't read it properly
My balls are fine, thanks. I did read it. Whether or not I understood it is the problem.

>That was me.
That explains why you're still here and still upset.

>Nitpicking, insults, put-downs, psychological stuff, Being singled out in the group, being made to feel small.
Okay. Why did you not just avoid that person? That's what a smart person would have done.

>>26452821
k
>>
>>26452839
>a retard calling anyone else dumb
Holy shit you can't make this up lmao
>>
>>26452856
I actually think you're so upset at this point that it would upset you more if I didn't respond to you. Let's try it after this one.
>>
>>26452866
Please keep feeding me your tears, retard
>>
File: 634211.jpg (17KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
634211.jpg
17KB, 450x300px
>Be bullied in High School as recently as 2004
>Become High School teacher
>See kids bullying other kids
>Don't give a fuck, I fucking hate kids and having to interact with them unless I absolutely have to
>Get some Schadenfreude from it

Who /badteacher/ here?
>>
>>26452897
>I fucking hate kids
>Become High School teacher

Guess you don't need to be smart to become a teacher.
>>
>>26448863
It's a lost cause OP. Stop working at public/charter.
>>
>>26452839

>That explains why you're still here and still upset.

And yet here you are, defending yourself. I'm not upset now that I've found you out.

You're obviously a woman taking her 'revenge' out on robots. Sorry it didn't work.

>Why did you not just avoid that person? That's what a smart person would have done.

Again with the not reading thing. I wasn't expecting much discourse from you, but you're really taking the stupidity to another level here.

How could you possibly know what a smart person would've done?

Like I said earlier, you couldn't graduate from a fall-prevention course, let alone university.

anyways, I DID graduate. and he dropped out, As much as it goes against the little narrative you've tried to construct.

And that's the end of my story.
>>
>>26448863
Execute ORDER NUMBER 66!!!!
>>
>>26452941
>You're obviously a woman taking her 'revenge' out on robots

Yes, I'm a woman and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Also, you didn't even answer my question so it's clear that you are upset. You didn't answer my first question and now you won't answer this one.

Good work on graduating but it seems that University did more bad for you than good. It seems to have scarred you permanently because you weren't smart enough to avoid people you don't like.
>>
>>26452909
I'm a NEET at my core my family pressured me into working and the only thing I had was a master's in russian history not much else to do with that

I'm that mean unfriendly teacher that is very by-the-books and serious and explodes on people who does the slightest naughty thing
>>
>>26452980
Right. Sounds like you will have a very unhappy rest of your life. But then again, so will pretty much everyone here.
>>
>>26452998
>Right. Sounds like you will have a very unhappy rest of your life.
Where the fuck do you think you are normie? Of course I'm very unhappy

now GET OFF THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26453005

Do you think a normie has ever left because he was told to? Seriously, do you? I don't think so.
>>
>>26452970

Yeahhhh. Stick to those guns. But I've already answered your questions, It was never knowledge that interested you.

you seem to think it's the height of cleverness to be deliberately obtuse. I'd wager your barely out of highschool.

As for the whole being scarred thing, I didn't come into the thread and try to kick a man who I *perceived* to be down. So who's really scarred here?

Well. You're probably a brain damaged junkie, but you don't get a free pass because of it.

Anyways, this is where our paths diverge. Best of luck.
>>
>>26453083
>Anyways, this is where our paths diverge. Best of luck.

Oh, that's a shame. Well not really because you were just rambling.
>>
>>26453083
>your barely out of highschool.

I'd also like to draw your attention to this line if you have any doubt that he's an idiot.
>>
>>26451406

I know. It's hard being 14.
>>
>>26452069
Yeah it was dipshit
Where were all the school shootings in the 40's,50's, etc? (inb4 Charles Whitmen)
What happened to bullies in that era? That got their ass fucking beat thats what happened. If your kid was being a little shit, the teachers, principals, AND your parents would woop your ass.
These days you can't punish kids. You can't punish a bully or little fucking brats because their parents will get you fired. So in the system we have now the bully is rewarded while the bullied are punished for "dangerous behaviour".
>>
>>26453268
>What happened to bullies in that era? That got their ass fucking beat thats what happened

That's right. Some of the nicest people I've ever known were beaten by their parents when they misbehaved. You don't stop violence by talking, you beat them until they stop.

When you stop parents from being able to discipline their children, you get weak as fuck kids that are just easy targets for bullies.
>>
>>26452412
> muh bitch-u-lization of the schools
Stop trying to blame women for why you never threw hands you little cunt. Women might be teachers but principals and superintendents are men.

The reason we don't encourage children to fight because they are impressionable and carry behaviors out into their late teens. While I always wanted to punch the shit out of my bullies as a kid, you're deeply mislead if you think that getting the "respect" of some cunt who hates you is worth throwing a few punches more.

Kids who fight grow up to be people who assume any confrontation is grounds for a fight, probably because someone made them feel like a pussy. Knowing r9k, feeling like a pussy wouldn't take much effort. How in the fuck do you think Worldstar Hip Hop happened? Dumb assholes fighting over "respeck."
>>
>>26451028
what you actually meant to say was,
>kids aren't getting caught committing serious enough crimes that authorities would even bother to prosecute
they're probably doing things that are illegal. just look how differently behavior is treated out in the real world as soon as people turn 18.
>harassment and stalking are illegal
>any violent physical contact is assault
>even a threat of violence is assault or "terroristic threats"
adults don't often press charges but adults also don't usually persist in behavior they know can have consequences for them. bullies know they face no real consequences.
>>
>>26453375
A lot of the shit kids do to each other is technically illegal but they don't know about laws or their rights. That's why I said and still believe that University is when bullying stops. That's when kids become adults and understand that you can't just fuck with people because they'll sue your ass and ruin your life.
>>
>>26453399

>That's why I said and still believe that University is when bullying stops

confirmed for having never been to university.

people don't magically become good Samaritans when they hit 18, lol. You're living in a fantasy world m8.
>>
>>26453456
Do you get bullied at Uni, then? I hope you know that you can get their ass expelled for it. Talk to a teacher about the problem and he/she will probably know what you can do.

If you were just a bit smarter, you wouldn't need to get bullied.
>>
>>26453472

No, I wasn't. But I've seen it.

Listen, we all get that you're an abrasive cunt that's hated in real life, and now you've gotta come on here to prove to strangers (lol) that the puppies you kick are bad puppies and they deserved it.

Intelligence has nothing to do with it, that's just a thinly veiled ad hominem to replace the fact that you really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>26453518
>we all get that you're an abrasive cunt that's hated in real life
It's funny that you say that because it's completely false.

>No, I wasn't. But I've seen it.
Okay, what exactly was happening?
>>
>>26450953
lmao that's the gayest shit ever.
>We are THE BLOOD WOLVES
>Alpha Chad laughs and just punches them all in the face
game over
>>
>>26453525

>it's funny that you say that because it's completely false.

Sure m80, Sure it is.
>>
>>26448863
Kick them out of the classroom, and reach out to the victims and tell them to fight back in indirect ways.
>>
>>26448863
>docking grades doesn't helping
Oh yes it does, you may not realize it but bullies' parents will beat the shit out of their kid for you if you fuck up their grades. It's great.

Even better, if you make their GPA utter shit they're not going to get into a good college.

You may not think you're doing much good now but trust me if they're too busy treating other kids like shit to study, they're really just fucking themelves in the ass.
>>
>>26453543
Is that all you have to say? No example to give? Good. I'm glad that nobody has managed to prove me wrong, especially not about robots being unintelligent.
>>
>>26453571

Yep. That's all I have to say.

I don't need to prove shit, I know I'm right and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>26453592
>I don't need to prove shit, I know I'm right and that's good enough for me.

and yet you still respond, thus proving that you are in fact a moron. Nothing to prove or everything?
>>
>>26448863
teach them how to be a man and stand up for themselves?

men are gonna men, bullies are always going to be there and lower men love to bully weaker men to make them feel more like a man, good luck stopping that by "get them to make friends with each other".
>>
>>26451406
Tenure
>>
>>26453399
Why does it matter if they know about laws or their rights? Ignorance of the law is not a defense. Their crimes simply aren't pursued by authorities, so they continue, knowing there is no consequence.

They don't have to face the same penalties as adults but they should not have no penalties.
>>
>>26453597

That's cute coming from the same guy that's been arguing in this thread for six hours?

I just got here.

>Lol if u were smart u wouldnt get bullied scrub
>you're stupid, lmao
>You're a moron.

Literally the depth AND breadth of your arguments as far as I can tell. Might wanna work on that banter, m8.
>>
>>26453641
>They don't have to face the same penalties as adults but they should not have no penalties.

Okay then what do you suggest? You should probably have thought of that before making that post.

>>26453650
>That's cute coming from the same guy that's been arguing in this thread for six hours?

I didn't claim that I have "nothing to prove", though. Your argument fails. You fail. You should stop now.
>>
>one of my high school teachers caught on to my bullies
>was one of my high school "friends"
>she told them flat out in front of the entire class one day "why do you pick on him so much?"

Thank you teacher. It meant the world to me to know I wasn't just unable to handle banter. He took it way too far and was a true asshole. I'm glad someone else understood this.
>>
I love watching the narcissists crawl out of the woodwork to defend themselves and attempt to start fights with other people because they feel threatened by ideas. In real life people kill themselves just to avoid having to breathe the same air as you pathetic fucks because being stuck on the same planet as you people is like being condemned to hell. You'll spend your whole lives totally unaware of how much every single person you've ever met would love watching you get beaten to death. It's not your nature to be self-aware. All you can do is eat, shit, and scream.

That's all right, though. You're perfect company for people like me.

>>26448863

If you want to stop a sociopath, you have to be willing to think like one. Bullies enjoy what they do. Trying to punish them - as ineffectively as you've done - is only going to make them more popular and convinced that they're too powerful to be stopped. If you want to keep them in line, make your approval mean something. Make them want it more than they want anything else. Make your approval the greatest gift they've ever been given.

If you can't figure out how to do that, there's really no point in you trying.
>>
>>26453704
>If you can't figure out how to do that, there's really no point in you trying.

Ah, it's another one of those posts that serves no purpose whatsoever because the person isn't intelligent enough to explain how to achieve what they're suggesting.

Pigs would be the perfect company for a person like you.
>>
>>26453742
>took the bait hook line and sinker
>>
>>26453796
That's it? Wow. I didn't expect much but that's the minimum.
>>
>>26453802

Well, I know you are, but what am I, sugartits?
>>
>>26451017

Teachers did this to me and I didn't do shit besides doodle or talk to my friend.
It kills the man. Kids give you hecka shit.
So good for a bully, aweful for a student whose just dumb.
>>
>>26453832
You're an idiot, that's what you are.
>>
>>26453660
>Okay then what do you suggest? You should probably have thought of that before making that post.

Have you seen a modern school? The zero tolerance shit that exists now is so broken, you barely have to try to make improvements. Treat problems with students more like crimes are treated in real courts. Besides the things I listed being crimes, in the real world, there are defenses and situations where things that would normally be a crime are not.

School:
>bully antagonizing other students
>nothing happens
>as soon as someone defends themselves, both parties are suspended under "zero tolerance"

Real life:
>even nonviolent crimes get investigated (hopefully, though often not)
>possible to get a restraining order, which overrides a harasser's rights to occupy public spaces or receive services (like attend a class)
>if you are attacked, defending yourself is not a crime

Why are you so condescending to me?
>>
>>26453660

>I didn't claim that I have "nothing to prove", though. Your argument fails. You fail. You should stop now

Of course you have something to prove. That much is blatantly obvious.

You must have a deep hurt inside of you to have carried on this long. You have my compassion, and my condolences.
>>
>>26453847
>Why are you so condescending to me?
Is there any reason I shouldn't be? You tell me that.

>Have you seen a modern school?
I currently study at University but I don't know what high schools are like anymore.

>Treat problems with students more like crimes are treated in real courts.
Okay, but will all the parents of the bullied children have the money to sue the bully? Also, trials and shit take time, sometimes a very long time. I would go on but there's another idiot I need to respond to.

>>26453879
Yes, I do have something to prove. I'm trying to prove that robots are terrible people. Maybe the fact that they were bullied is what turned them into what they are now but it doesn't make them any less unlikeable.

You can assume what you want about me but I've never once complained about finding it hard to make friends because I don't find it hard.
>>
>>26453842

Right, right, I'm an idiot because I don't dish out free advice to thread-derailing attention whores whose imagination starts and ends with Baby's First Picture Book and a ten word vocabulary. If I were reaaaally smart I'd tell them just how I plan on crushing them into dust advance. No way would that backfire on me. Truly, you're something special.
>>
>>26453921
>Right, right, I'm an idiot because I don't dish out free advice

Exactly. I'm glad you understand. If you aren't going to "dish out free advice" then don't post. I suggest you start on that now.
>>
>>26453909

>Yes, I do have something to prove. I'm trying to prove that robots are terrible people. Maybe the fact that they were bullied is what turned them into what they are now but it doesn't make them any less unlikeable.

Ok.

Now tell me why proving this is so important to you.
>>
>>26453935
Oh. It wasn't when I came into this thread but then people had to try and insult me when I asked how a person was being bullied at University. It took a long time for him to tell me, after which I gave him some advice (avoid the person) and then he couldn't explain why he wasn't able to avoid that person.
>>
>>26453929
>irony

Thanks for the free advice, whore, but no one needs your opinion and no one's asked for it.
>>
>>26453973
>no one needs your opinion and no one's asked for it.

And who needs or has asked for your opinion? Thanks for being a hypocrite and making yourself look stupid.
>>
>>26453979

Who said I'm trying to help? I'm here to hunt you, babydoll.
>>
>>26454020
Right. Whatever you say, clown. You should hunt for your fucking meds.
>>
>>26454033

Squeak, squeak, squeak.

Every time you hit a mouse it makes a noise.

Keep making noise, I'm enjoying you.
>>
>>26454060
I wish you would enjoy suicide, moron.
>>
>>26453909
You don't sue people for criminal behavior. You sue people in civil court who wrongly cause you material (financial) harm. Criminal behavior is prosecuted by a district attorney in criminal court, using the resources of the state, not the victim.

Trials can be long and complicated, but stuff doesn't often get to trial and a lot of trials are short. And that's only to decide if someone should go to jail or face some other criminal penalty. A restraining order is not a criminal conviction and is much easier to get.

Regardless of _how_ you think justice should be implemented in schools, though, it's clear that
>most crimes are not taken seriously
>victims have no equitable resource
Just throwing up your hands and declaring it can't be fixed is retarded. We might as well not have laws at all.

You don't seem to have any clue what you're talking about anyway.
>>
File: 1455054604719.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1455054604719.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
I've been bullied my whole school life. I think so at least. There was always some dickhead who wanted to make jokes out of me. But whatever, i don't remember much from school anyway, and that's what scares me more. Anyone else has almost no recolection from their school life?

Like what the fuck, what did I spend 12 years of my live at?
>>
>>26454099
>You don't seem to have any clue what you're talking about anyway.

Which is why I asked you. Do you see how that works?
>>
>>26454074

Think about suicide a lot, do you? I understand. It must be difficult to have no natural defenses.
>>
>>26453960
And now you're using that to shit on everyone here whether they were involved in that discussion or not.
>>
>>26454118
I think about the suicide of others, never my own.

>It must be difficult to have no natural defenses.
What do you even mean by that?

>>26454124
I'm shitting on everyone that has posted in this thread. That includes you, now.
>>
>>26453960

>Have you experienced it personally? I'd like to hear the story because I really doubt it was anything serious. Did you get laughed at once or something?

So the big mean robots came in here and pushed you around after you asked that. Got it. From the looks like you had an axe to grind before he even piped in. Be a rude cunt, you should expect the same in return.

But that's a nice little sob story.

Judging by the context, they shared a social circle AND a campus. So it probably wasn't a very large campus. If you actually attended university you'd realized that some are much smaller than others, especially private ones.

Just looks like you wanted to be an incendiary dick to me. Which is fine. But spare me the bullshit and just call a spade a spade.

Robots are just like every other human being on the planet. A totally mixed bag.

So why the axe to grind? You obviously came in here with it. Don't blame robots for your shitty behaviour, lol.
>>
>>26454112
You asked in a dismissive and condescending manner, not as if you actually cared what the answer was. Try to focus your jimmy rustling over the completely separate "I was bullied in college" discussion on the people actually involved in it.

I'm done here.
>>
>>26454147
>So why the axe to grind?

I don't know, you tell me. I've already tried to explain and if that's not enough then you make your own assumptions.

>>26454155
>I'm done here.

Good.
>>
>>26454165
don't you have a school to shoot up?
>>
>>26454184
I don't live in America, buddy.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 503x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 503x501px
>>26454130

You frequently imagine the suicide of other people? So, you wish you could make other people disappear.

The key word in that sentence is "wish". You have no natural strengths. You can talk and talk until your throat bleeds, but when it comes down to it, you're powerless.
>>
>>26451064
No it isn't. Bullies are usually people who were abused. They're narcissists without empathy. They're borderline not even real human beings because their true self is buried 6 feet under and is screaming for help but their bullshit constructed version of themselves (which is almost always a cunt) is screaming at the true self to shut the fuck up.

Even though I hate bullies, I also feel sorry for them because they're going through literal torture themselves.
>>
>>26454130
>I'm shitting on everyone that has posted in this thread.
You must be lost, friend! This isn't a fetish thread for people who like to shit on themselves!
>>
>>26454199
>You have no natural strengths. You can talk and talk until your throat bleeds, but when it comes down to it, you're powerless.

Are you talking about me or yourself? You think about that.
>>
>>26454165

Right. You have an axe to grind because robots are shitty people.

I'm curious. Are you a robot?

Because objectively, the only shitty person I'm seeing in this thread is you.
>>
>>26454189
>you're here to prove robots are terrible people
>everyone who participates in the thread must be a robot
>therefore you're a robot and a terrible person
It's like you don't see the irony of your own logic.
>>
>>26454214
>Because objectively, the only shitty person I'm seeing in this thread is you.
>objectively
Thanks for just throwing that word in there. It doesn't mean anything because you calling me a shitty person is entirely your opinion, you fucking idiot.

>Are you a robot?
Am I? Does it matter what I say? Kind of a pointless question if you think about it.

>>26454231
Right, because I would be including myself when I say everyone in the thread, right? It's like you're an idiot.
>>
>>26454165

Not any of the people you're replying to but you're a huge cunt and I wouldn't mind if you died
People like you are obnoxious as fuck and I wouldn't mind a genocide for people specifically like you
>>
>>26454246

Huh. You're describing the way I feel about robots.
>>
>>26454241

>Am I? Does it matter what I say? Kind of a pointless question if you think about it.

It DOES matter what you say, actually.

Because if you're NOT a robot, it stand to reason that if you hate 'shitty' people, then by extension, you hate yourself. Even if you won't admit it.

Listen, robots never had the monopoly on being horrible human beings.

People like you are stunning examples of that.
>>
>>26454210

You're proving my point. This is all you have. You're here to "shit on" anonymous strangers. You have no other outlet for aggression. You keep replying to me because you want my attention. In fact, that's all you want: attention. And you're getting it from people who are free to tell you just how much they'd like to watch your teeth get popped out with a wrench.

I already mentioned that I'm here because people like you are my favorite toys.

Oh, since I'm here, I might as well tell you: Chronic bad temper is a symptom of calcium deficiency. Better drink that milk, cow.
>>
>>26454241
>Right, because I would be including myself when I say everyone in the thread, right? It's like you're an idiot.

You don't have to be literal about it. The board is fucking anonymous. The only thing you know about someone posting in the thread is that they are posting in the thread. It's not that you literally mean to include yourself. It's that there's no criterion you can name that would automatically include everyone who is posting or might post in the thread EXCEPT you unless it's literally "is not me". You're too stupid to understand the idiocy of your logic.

Given how literal and persistent you are, you seem to be the most autistic person here.
>>
>>26454308
>it stand to reason that if you hate 'shitty' people, then by extension, you hate yourself
Nice try but you calling me a shitty person doesn't make me a shitty person, just like how me calling you an idiot doesn't make you an idiot. Your posts are what prove you're an idiot.

>robots never had the monopoly on being horrible human beings.
Once again, that is your opinion.

My opinion is that you are stupid and wrong.

>>26454317
>This is all you have
Can you even make a post without being a huge fucking hypocrite? You're here with me, doing the exact same thing yet think you're somehow better.

>>26454319
I can't even be bothered reading this one but reply to me anyway.
>>
>>26454331

>yet you think somehow you're better

Mmm? Sorry? Not really. You only need one executioner, no matter how many murderers exist.

Anyway, if I was going to kill you, I would make it a really slow death. Cut your vocal cords, mummify you in saran wrap, and then let you die of thirst - but I would make sure that wherever I stashed you, you would be able to see other people walking around living their everyday lives while you died. You wouldn't be able to get their attention, but you'd have nothing to do but watch them as you went insane with thirst.

That seems like the most poetic end for someone like you.
>>
>>26454369
You'll probably kill yourself before you end up killing anyone else. It'll be for the best.
>>
>>26454331

>Nice try but you calling me a shitty person doesn't make me a shitty person, just like how me calling you an idiot doesn't make you an idiot. Your posts are what prove you're an idiot.

Just like your posts prove you're no better than the people you claim to despise.

But lets take a pause for a second.

You probably think I dislike you, I don't.

Listen. Let's stop this. Right here, right now.

Whatever a robot has done to hurt you, I am truly and deeply sorry. How can I help ease your pain? Do you need someone to talk to?

I'm being dead serious right now, nobody should have to live in agony.

This is the olive branch. As much as we may disagree on things, I don't believe in uneccessary suffering.

painfully.clear is my skype. It's getting late, but if you need to talk in private, I'm here.
>>
>>26454376
>You probably think I dislike you, I don't.

Yeah well guess what, I dislike you. The fact that you think that I would EVER Skype with you just shows how fucking stupid and oblivious you are. Holy shit.
>>
>>26454390

Whether you like me or not is irrelevant.

I'm here to talk, if you need it.
>>
>>26454419
I need you to kill yourself. Can you do that for me? If not, stop replying.
>>
>>26454423

You should get some sleep now, I think.

I hope you feel better in the morning.

and whatever you're going through, I hope you find some peace.
>>
>>26454433

What am I going through? I'm arguing with the scum of the earth about pretty much nothing. It's just a way to pass the time.
>>
>>26454439

Hmm. Ok.

good night, my little cupcake.
>>
>>26454375

Again with the suicidal ideation. Damn, you're really a one trick pony.

For free, I'll tell you this: You'll never see it coming.

It won't be me, of course. But it'll be someone similar to me.

Everyone here has told you over and over and over, but you still don't get it, and you never will. It's like being colorblind, in a way. You're always going to live in your own little world.

You don't understand that the only difference between people on 4chan and people in real life is that here they say what they're thinking. The things you hate about /r9k/ are the things that fill you and the people around you. Whatever filth you see here, the private filth of the people you already know in real life is ten times worse.

Other people are starting to pity you, and attempt to be kind to you, which bores me because you're a lost cause. The amusement value you had is now a cringefest. So I'll be on my way.

You said that pigs were perfect company for someone like me. Want to know something cool? A double freebie, just for you.

The only human body part that pigs will not consume is the teeth.
>>
>>26452069
>implying sjw-tier policies haven't made schools less safe

>too many black kids are getting punished so stop punishing them!!!
>>
>>26454506
>gang rape another kid
>10 days suspension
>>
>>26454479

Looks like she left. It was a woman. It HAD to be.

The kindness was a little sugary, but it seems to have had the side-effect of making her abandon the thread.
>>
>>26448863
Post teacher tities PLEASE
>>
persuade the other students to make the bully do things he doesnt want to

social pressure is the worst for a normie
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.