[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does lasting long matter to a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1442667492910.png (298KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1442667492910.png
298KB, 512x512px
Does lasting long matter to a woman?
>>
>>26447513
No because they fake their orgasm.
>>
yes
i hear a lot of them complain about sex never being long.
>>
>>26447542
>>26447560
It's just that I fantasize about cucking people and making a woman that they love cum infront of them. I'm a virgin though.
>>
I used to fuck a girl for a good hour or two and when she would get up her legs would be shaking and could hardly walk but she always had the biggest smile on her face. My current girl makes me use a condom so i dont put as much effort and go soft every now and then but I can go for around 30 minutes before making myself finish cause at that point it just becomes works for me. She sends me texts about how she cant wait to fuck again and how shes ready for a good dicking when I pick her up
>TL;DR
Yes
>>
>>26447513
Yes but not too long or else they'll get too sore
>>
>>26447513

Who fucking cares what matters to them?

Holy fuck you all are autists.
>>
Depends on how quickly your partner orgasms and whether she's multi-orgasmic. Foreplay is essential either way for both of you.

Don't rush it.
>>
Its a confluence of things
How long
And how fast you are pumping.

Gotta go fast.
Forever.
Or until she dries up.
>>
>>26447513
i tend to go for the wham bam thank you mam
i havent had any complaints about it lodge through official channels or otherwise that im aware of
i'd just do my think and tell them "you're welcome" afterward
>>
>>26447513
If you are in a good, happy relationship your boyfriend/girlfriend will understand if your dick is super sensitive and you cum really fast.

Keep in mind that there are other "tools" than your dick during sex.

If you cant last long just do other things to stretch the play.
>>
File: meh.gif (256KB, 360x310px) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
256KB, 360x310px
>>26447513
what do you mean by "matter"?

No, not at all. If you fuck someone, you will probably fuck them another 2-4 times that same night. Not many people just fuck once with you only coming one time. To me that's stupid. I like having multiple orgasms and so does she (if she can)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.