[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/, wanna hear about the dream i had last night? Well

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1292279102839.jpg (658KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1292279102839.jpg
658KB, 3008x2000px
Hey /r9k/, wanna hear about the dream i had last night? Well i don't care if you want to, because I'm going to tell you anyways.

(pic will be relevant later)

I also made some illustrations in paint so you can understand the layout of the room, but I'm not sure it will help.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 1152x648px
It all started with some bullshit i don't remember, but i ended up in an abandoned school, it was really tall, and i went up to one of the higher floors, and ended up in a hallway that was suspended in the air somehow, and had also turned sideways somehow, and because it was sideways, i was walking on the wall, so there was windows on one the half of the floor(wall) and the other half was rotten drywall, so i could not step on it either, so i had to balance on this handrail type thing that was in the middle of the windows and rotten wall while walking through the hallway

Pic is what the floor(wall) i was walking on would have looked like
>>
>>26447390
Holy shit, I have that same piggybank.
>>
File: 154.png (50KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
154.png
50KB, 1152x648px
at the end, the hallway turned right to a dead end, and at the dead end, there were 3 bunkbeds end to end to my left along the wall, and a shelf that had fallen over to my right, and on the middle bunk bed was an action figure i wanted because it had funny hair and a beard, now there's space between the rail I'm standing on and the beds or the fallen shelf, so i would have to jump to the beds, then i would have to crawl across all the bunk beds to get to the action figure, but all the beds have mummified corpses in them(they looked bretty much like the first pic) so i didn't want to crawl over them, so i decided i would jump to the fallen shelf and reach across the room to get the action figure, but just before i jump to the shelf, this wolf crawls out of one of the beds and starts biting me in the thigh, and it really fucking hurt, but the wolf just woke up, and is tired, so It's moving really really slowly, and for some reason i had a ski pole, so i start beating it over the head with this ski pole, but It's just getting pissed off, and starting to move faster because It's waking up, so when i goes to slowly bite me again, i grab its mouth, slam its jaw shut, then i get on its back, and while holding its mouth shut, i pull out a knife and start cutting its head off, then i woke up.

I wonder what it means?

(Pic would be an overhead view of the dead end with the beds)
>>
File: 9bd.png (78KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
9bd.png
78KB, 330x328px
>>26447390
>dat pic

It's literally like I'm looking at a window into my future.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1432x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1432x1600px
We greentext on this website, please learn to do so. I tried to read your shitty story
>and then
>and then
>and then
>and then
>and then
>>
File: 1410233852351.png (469KB, 629x537px) Image search: [Google]
1410233852351.png
469KB, 629x537px
>>26447576
>I can only read things when they're in meme arrows
>>
>>26447576
Fuck.
Hello rato. Original comment dont steal or you go to hail for a long time and pay a lot of money
>>
>>26447390
The undead NEET in his lair.
>>
>>26447561
http://imgur.com/a/LBYEe
>>
>>26447576
hello rato

I can't miss any of these things, I can't be taking these risks
>>
>>26447576
Hello rato

Please don't take my hair away, it's one of my only positive qualities.
>>
>>26447719
I came buckets

Just wanted to let you know
>>
>>26447576

hello rato

original anti-bald ward
>>
>>26447576
Hello rat.

I feel like an idiot but I'm still a bit superstitious.
>>
>>26447835
Same.

That's the only thing I ever get compliments on. Of course they're kind of a double edged sword;

>omg Anon your hair is beautiful! I wish I had hair like that!

Thanks, Stacy
>>
File: 1449952390730.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1449952390730.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
tfw dreamed i went to a movie with my onitis and she fell asleep on me
>>
File: darkwraith.png (115KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
darkwraith.png
115KB, 1024x640px
>>26447719
>One day, I will join you
>>
>>26447576
greentexting isn't mandatory you dumb redditbaby
>>
>>26447719
>comfy chair
>Mountain Dew
>cheese nips
>wearing favorite outfit
>beer to drink while listening to favorite tunes
>spaghetti (in his notes)
>hates normies
>Dosent have to work

Tell me he isn't living the life

im actually kind of jealous, anon
>>
>>26447719
>normies literally can't stop putting emphasis on how he "hates people"

They'r just jealous they dident get to reject and suck the life out of him.

They hate MGTOW
>>
>>26447390

A dog attack in your dream is trouble with cops. I can't tell you what a wolf means. If the wolf was back I'd keep a close eye on your dog. A black wolf seen irl or in dreams is a bad sign, same with a black lion. Be vigilant, anon. There are more things to this life than we dare presume to know.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.