[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My IT teacher posted these on the college website a few weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 76877578.jpg (208KB, 1279x637px) Image search: [Google]
76877578.jpg
208KB, 1279x637px
My IT teacher posted these on the college website a few weeks ago. It's of her and a normie student she teaches.

I feel like i'm the only one in the entire college who's noticed the obvious sexual undertones in them...
But hey, maybe i'm over-analyzing and this is just how all extroverted people are.
>>
>>26446081
they're fugging eachother def
>>
>>26446081
get the guy fired and the girl kicked out.
fucking eachother is ok, but being public about it?
come on.
>>
>>26446260
Did you fail reading comprehension class? The woman is the teacher.

Anyway, they're both pretty unattractive.
>>
>>26446307

>did you fail reading comprehension
I've been awake for 30 hours and English isn't even my first language

>The woman is the teacher.
even worse, she looks like a complete bitch on a power trip.
Practically all unis have a policy against this.
Report her and her ugly ass kicked.
>>
>>26446260
The girl would get fired
The guy would get kicked out

Fraternization with students in most schools that arent private is prohibited but not forbidden.
>>
>>26446081
I would fuck her. But yeah, they're definitely fucking. I don't know if that's against the rules or anything, but there's no denying that this is a picture of two people who had already fucked, or fucked shortly afterwards.
>>
>>26446081
Even if nothing has happened between them, it's obvious they're attracted to each other.
>>
>>26446081
>you will never make a woman this happy

why live
>>
I had sex with my tutor, nothing wrong with having sex with your teachers.

And it was completely legal cause we did it the day after my eighteenth birthday.
>>
>>26446081
Newsflash, in college you can fuck the teacher.
>>
>>26446683
Nice try anon. Only Chad gets to fuck his teacher
>>
>>26446081
what are they like during class?
>>
>>26446260
the shitskin is the teacher
>>
>>26446081

who gives a shit?

it's not highschool.

I was seeing my psych professor for a while too.
>>
>>26446260
You do realize that college professors literally cannot be fired for almost anything, right? They can do whatever the fuck they want; it's their class.
>>
>>26446081

I assume she's a TA, not a professor? In either case, teachers fucking students is a very time honored tradition at universities. There are smart ways to do it and stupid ways to do it. For TAs it's easier and the consequences if caught are -usually- less severe. For professors it depends on your tenureship, and at that level you're hopefully more discerning about who you fuck.

In this case it's a firmly average to ugly in the face south Asian woman with a white male who dresses well and may be attractive. No brainer.
>>
inappropriate but she's untouchable.

>women
>ethnic minority
>probably tenure too

she'd need to commit a felony before anyone even looked at her funny
>>
>>26447907
B.S. Didn't an MIT prof get fired because he sent an email of a "sexual" nature to a female student?
>>
The way he's touching her pits is kind of gross, why has no one else mentioned this?
>>
>>26448564
It's the first thing I noticed but I didn't feel like posting but yeah, it's weird
>>
>>26448564
Was reading through the comments looking to see if someone mentioned this.

It's disgusting. The second picture especially, he's got a full grope going on. She probably has anti-persperant but still, it's nasty.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.