[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to steam profile >find out there is a comment history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (87KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1000x820px
>go to steam profile
>find out there is a comment history of every comment I ever made that I can't delete
>see all the immature mean flame wars and autistic arguments I got into when I was 15 or 16
>see how intelligent I thought I was but realize I was actually just smug and retarded with no chill
>I go through nearly all 600 comments
>literally nothing intelligent or redeemable in any way
>realize that it is completely my own fault that I am a kissless handholdless virgin
>realize that I am a bad conversationalist because I was a complete internet-absorbed cunt in my formative years so I don't have any stories or hobbies
>quickly request my steam account to permanently be deleted

>get a hankering to play counter strike

>no credit card
>no counter strike
>no gf
>no future

Is there anyone that can relate or am I the most pathetic person on the Earth?
>>
Someone please tell me that they can relate. Or tell me I'm pathetic. I just need to know what someone else thinks. I'm in deep emotional pain.
>>
you should have said you were a girl to get replies desu senpai
>>
>>26445122
I can relate to that, I think vidya did a lot to damage my social development
>>
File: 1455190877181.jpg (95KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455190877181.jpg
95KB, 849x1200px
Is this a steam friend thread?
Weebs WW@
>>
>>26445122
and now you grace us with your thoughts

lucky me
>>
File: 1451417136881.png (30KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451417136881.png
30KB, 493x402px
Counter strike is a casual game. Your better off without it.
>>
File: 1455144171820.jpg (241KB, 975x619px) Image search: [Google]
1455144171820.jpg
241KB, 975x619px
>>26446621
>grace us
wherever you're from just go back and stay there.
>>
>>26445122
I did indeed waste my time spamming useless comments as a teen.
At least I can't look them up anymore, and that's good because I'm sure they're as autistic as yours.
Get your shit together, stop playing vidya and do something useful.
>>
What comment history? Where?

I want to see some of my old comments.
>>
File: 1455153619989.jpg (24KB, 840x405px) Image search: [Google]
1455153619989.jpg
24KB, 840x405px
>>26445122
you're definitely right you're not the only one out here otherwise you would've never said this. it sucks. i remember doing stuff like that on forums and it hurts remembering all the cringy shit i posted.
>>
WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU CARE

PLAY YOU GAMES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>26447250
>I want to see some of my old comments.
Hover over your name at the top. Go down to activity. It's on the right somewhere "My comment history".

Be sure to post what you find ;)
>>
>>26448027

Only found 2 comments, darn.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>26447265
Thirding this. IKTF

Yeah. It hurts, but nothing to worry about anymore. As long as you aren't an important or famous person probably no one will find that shit out. If someone does just deny it or say that lots of people do retarded stuff as kids.

As for girls/friends...just lie lol.
>>
>>26445308
I can relate

at least you had personality even if it was awful. my comments are all try hard and exude lonliness that I wasn't aware of at the timr
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.