[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think things will ever turn out for the better for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: par.jpg (275KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
par.jpg
275KB, 800x600px
Do you think things will ever turn out for the better for you? Do you have any hope left, anon?
>>
if anything they'll be worse
>>
don't be so naive
>>
Absolutely not, never had hope, always knew that would happen this way, even as a kid.
>>
>>26445046
I fully expect things to get worse desu.
>>
I'm being pushed into applying for college, and I have put it off so long that it will be shameful for me not to. Going to college would render things better than they would be had I gone down the NEET path, I guess.

I'm planning to see a psychiatrist soon. This would, hopefully, make things better. Any advice from fellow robots?
>>
>>26445046
Nah, I gave up on that like a decade ago. Now I just spend my time doing hobbies and watch the world slowly collapse.
>>
at the point where action is required on my part
tried once to get help but backed out

now slowly drinking myself to death
>>
"My pain is constant and sharp. I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on them."
>>
>>26445046
define better

I've been told throughout my life that things would get better in X stage, but it was always the same, same emotions, same anxieties. In all ways the conditions were the same to my overall psyche, neither an improvement or a diminishment

I suspect it will always be like that, especially on my current trajectory
>>
No, this year i will buy a cheap gun and shoot myself in the head if things don't get better
>>
Despite all logic telling me not to, I do still have hope. I'm slowly working on myself, and I have seen some things get a little better over the past couple of years, although in other ways some things have definitely gotten worse as well. Recently, I've abandoned the idea of a tangible purpose in life and come to the conclusion that in essence, as I don't think true satisfaction and contentedness exists for anyone, the purpose of life is to continuously seek purpose. That is to say, the only meaning in life is the search for meaning. On top of that, I find myself feeling >tfw no gf less these days, like I'm actually more worried about things that I can do myself instead of what another person can bring me. I have goals these days, and I'm working toward achieving them, or at least planning to work on achieving them.
>>
>>26445046

Always.

Human longing is the number one driving force behind every single accomplishment of humanity.

Now. I may not accomplish anything significant. But I continually long for truth, beauty, and every single thing that ever made humanity great.

it's a choice, not a brand of blindness.
>>
I keep my expectations low.
I dont want to ride on false hopes.
Though admittedly this probably keeps me from trying anything to disprove it otherwise.
>>
>>26445046
No fuck everything i hate all.
>>
No, I acepted my fate long time ago.

My future is being a wagecuck, spending money on manga, videogames, drugs and prostitutes.
>>
A lot of things have turned out well for me, but now I've lost some direction and enthusiasm. So, for things to keep going well, I really need to find a new way of living, since things now feel so played out.
>>
Hope? She died when I was a child mate.
>>
why don't you guys just get some anti-depressants
>>
>>26445356
sounds awesome tbqh
>>
>>26445406
Because i live in the real world. Not some fake ass fantasy land fuck off.
>>
File: 17-07-1.png (1MB, 1440x1422px) Image search: [Google]
17-07-1.png
1MB, 1440x1422px
Lol, nah dawg. I'm fucking miserable, lol.
>>
Currently studying to become a chemist. Should I fail math again I'll either an hero or simply run away somewhere. So , maybe it will be better?
>>
File: 1455304960562.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1455304960562.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>26445046
I truly hope so though its hard to believe it. It seems whenever something good happens to me, something equally shitty also occurs. For example, I recently got accepted as transfer student to a decent university (spent 3 years in a community college) but I also recently became homeless.
>>
>>26445046

That's why I'm here.
It's like I have a guarantee deep down.
>>
File: 1455112370831.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455112370831.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
Not until the future of the white race is secure. I will never ever be satisfied. The Japanese must have it so good.
>>
>>26445406
have you ever read any studies on typical antidepressants? do you seriously recommend serotonergic drugs for depression despite the disproved hypothesis underlying their efficacy?

please don't give neurotic people bad advice.
>>
>>26445592
well... you can't go deeper that the bottom of the shit bucket
>>
>>26445046
Not really no.

It's seriously a comfortable state, I don't get disappointed anymore.
>>
Things only ever get worse anon, soon you'll end up a shell of your former self and you will hate yourself for not killing yourself before your life got shitty
>>
Nope, because I have a jaw like pic related. (except I'm not a 6'3 muscular movie star with a great hairline). No amount of surgery can truly "fix" my face. They can correct it but my face will never truly look how it was supposed to and that fucking kills me tbH. My mum, dad, grandparents, sister, literally all of my relatives have strong jaws, and I was a cute fucking kid for a while. JAW AND CHIN IS EVERYTHING IN ATTRACTIVENESS. you can be a manlet and still have a handsome face, you can be bald and still have a handsome face, but you can NEVER be good looking with an underdeveloped jaw/chin.

fuck everything and fuck everyone here who doesnt have a beta jaw and claims to be a robot. you're all failed fucking normies, get out there you faggots. you still have a chance
>>
>>26445046
Why the fuck is there fabric on that ceiling? Must be a bitch to keep from getting all dusty.
>>
File: adam driver2.jpg (110KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
adam driver2.jpg
110KB, 409x600px
>>26445826
forgot to post the pic

original comment stop muting me ffs
>>
>>26445046

Yes. I do.

Life is what you make it. Growing up I didn't get to experience a lot of things. For example in your picture I assume they are siblings eating crepes at a ski lodge. Rather than mope around and be sad that my family didn't give me that, I can give myself it. Sure, I'm down about the fact that I had to work for those things, and by obtaining them for myself it makes it not as carefree and easy, but what can I do? I can't change the past, I can only live in the present and make plans for the future.

I just try to travel and get out of the house as much as I can. I really want to visit Vatican City, and the Louvre.

I really want to make a list of things I want to do in my life, but I don't want it to be a bucket list because I find that morbid. I want to make a list of goals to just achieve, but not have it be a "things to do before I die" list. So that's really the only thing I'm conflicted about.
>>
Could be. I have no interest in getting a gf so no disappointment and/or rage there. If I can finalize getting one of the jobs I'm pushing for I'll be in a much better place.

Already have a car and my own apartment. Just want to be self-sufficient and financially stable for the rest of my days. I ain't asking for much.

So, maybe.

>In b4 reeee car and wagie
>>
>>26445046
no

no

original as fuck.
>>
I'm 26, I'm past the point of things getting better
>>
>>26445826
>>26445858
You probably have an overbite. Pro tip, do jaw exercises. Chew gum a lot, also don't let your top teeth and bottom teeth rest on each other all the time, it makes your chin look weaker.

Make it so both your top and bottom teeth line up with each other, then hold that position. I have been doing this for a while and it works.
>>
>>26445046
Heh, nopE. Don't expect to see me this summer!
>>
>>26445110
This.

I remember hating school every second of the day at the age of 14 and thinking to myself: Geej, this will be a huge problem when i grow up.

I was right, im now a 22 khv neet who dropped out of highschool
>>
>>26446138
I do those things already but my jaw bone is literally too small. There's nothing I can do to make it longer, and it makes my whole head/face look disgusting
>>
The only thing that gives me some sort of satisfaction at this point is confusing people by looking good but being a full-blown loner. I'm also past the point of things getting better. This is what I am and there's no changing that.
>>
>>26446311
How old are you? I started doing it when I was 17. I could see it not working if you are a certain age, as your jaw would already have been formed.

If your really worried post a pic and I'll see if you really should be worried.
>>
File: 1422400722986.jpg (53KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
1422400722986.jpg
53KB, 720x597px
OP here, just read through all of it so far. Depressing.
>>
>>26446369
I am 20 years old. I only noticed it a couple months before my 19th birthday. Always knew I was ugly but could never really figure out why. Since then I've spoken to many orthodontists but I need to get it done privately which is money and it will take years with the braces etc. By then I'll be a balding 20 something year old virgin with no qualifications cos I'm too depressed to even go to college anymore. I'm not gonna post a picture but I know for a fact I should be worried, because I paid 60 pounds for a private consultation a few months ago and the guy told me my face looked like a stroke victim's. I was only fucking 19 then
>>
>>26446647
Ah, I see. Is it just your jaw? You said your doctor said your face looked like strokes victim, what else is wrong (just curious)?
>>
>>26445046
who the fuck is this cuck on the left?
>>
>>26446784
apparently the muscles in one side of my face are weaker than in the other, so my entire face is lopsided because of it. and when i speak i speak out of one side of my mouth naturally. there's 100 problems with my face for some fucking reason, so essentially my whole face is just fucked. thank you for listening anon
>>
>>26446885
No problem. Best of luck, anon. It certainly is one of the worst fates in the modern world being an ugly man, speaking as one, of course.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.