[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with pic rel? Because when I think about this, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

File: truth_about_women.jpg (208KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
truth_about_women.jpg
208KB, 923x633px
Do you agree with pic rel?
Because when I think about this, this is the ultimate truth.
If not the vagina between legs, I honestly think, that I would be not interested with interacting with any women that I ever met.

This also explain, why women are so butthurt about the whole friendzone thing. They always argue, that
>lol guys only care about fucking!
but the brutal truth is, that yes, they did, because this is all that women can give to them, that their male friends can't.

If not the vision and hope of sex, I would prefer to hang out with the biggest autist from r9k, than with any women, because that would be more interesting.
>>
>>26438204

I agree with the pic.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-17-29-06.png (657KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-17-29-06.png
657KB, 960x540px
As much as I hate to admit it (because I'm a retard normie casual who plays COD on his Xbox One) this is the truth of the matter.
>>
>>26438204
It's pretty spot on when dealing with women that you only want for screwing around.
>>
if they stopped all sex/blowjobs etc. for at least 6 months, most BFs would either cheat or dump them.
>>
It's not just the vagina, there's also tits and ass.
>>
>>26438204
Idk champ none of my neckbeard friends read books much so it'd be nice to meet a cutie, wait for a year for her to catch up on books then discuss them.

I bet she'd flip her lid when she gets to the twist in Use Of Weapons.

Ofc there's atleast 1000 neckbeards somewhere who have not only read the entirety of Ian M Banks, but also have good collections of German boardgames.

God why can't I just be gay.
>>
>>26438383
Almost forgot.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x398px
Amen /b/rethren
>>
>>26438401
i like books, i've read 50 shades of grey :)
>>
This is a robo test isnt it?

I think its all about mindset.
On a primal,animalistic sense he is correct.
But we are robots. We have overridden our instincts for more rational thought and negative thoughts about normies.
Im not gonna say the guy was wrong. But the lady is completley justified in how she feel since men and women have different ways of thinking about sex.
>>
There's an implicity bro ho division there that I feel doesn't need to be.
Reverse the sexes and it's basically someone saying "I've got enough friends".
Which is an arrogant redflag in its own way.
>>
File: image:145662.jpg (78KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image:145662.jpg
78KB, 640x960px
Women put down and demean men then proceed to wonder why men don't want them anymore.
>congratulations you played yourself
>>
>>26438401
Never thought a book about a guy afraid of chairs could be so good.
>>
Serious question bros ....
Have you ever met a girl who was "interesting" or "cool" ?

I have never seen one, the best I've met so far was one who was a nice person but super boring and annoying.
>>
>>26438602
I became fwb with a fujoshi in high school.
Does that count?
>>
>>26438742
Fujoshis are disgusting. So no.
>>
>>26438602
Bringing up painful shit there anon.
They are rare. But they are out there.
>>
>>26438602
well yeah....when i was a faggot

then i grew up and realized i was just being used

then i realized if i wanna get my dick wet i just gotta be cocky, aggressive, and treat them like children

after i had this epiphany i never met an interesting girl again
>>
women are on the whole useless. Too emotional to do most necessity jobs efficiently
>>
go listen to Patrice O'Neal
>>
>>26438602
Nope. But that's just how it is. I've met women who are pleasant, cute, supportive and can make me laugh. They supply the feminine energy in my life.

I have never met a girl who was as remotely funny or down to earth as my guy friends. At no time in their life are the required to be smart, deep, or funny. Therefore, a huge majority of them are not.
>>
the only funny women i've ever been around have been dykes
>>
>>26438602

I met a genuine nerd girl. That's an unicorn about just as rare.

> she was introduced into soldering at young age by grandpa
> can program well
> can build electronics
> plays d&d
> not an insufferable cunt
>>
All my guy friends are unable to talk about more serious subjects. The one girl friend (platonic) I had could. We'd talk about stuff all the time during breaks. Then it stopped and I was very sad. I'm not sure I'd need multiple of her where as I'd need multiple of my guy friends.
>>
File: EleGiggle.png (307KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
EleGiggle.png
307KB, 900x900px
>>26440245
> girl
> can program well
>>
>>26440245
>can program well
>she can program and I can not
Also when all you describe is her resume it makes her seem like a lie.
>>
>>26440367

I'm a god-tier programmer and I work with her. She's not as good as me, but a lot better than the average programmer, which is a fuckton above the avg female.
>>
>>26440400
>I'm a god-tier programmer and I work with her. She's not as good as me, but a lot better than the average programmer
Anon cmon. You don't have to defend her on an anonymous image board. You can simply tell me the truth and say what kind of applications the two of you have written.
>>
>>26440434

I'd link to githubs, except I ain't that stupid to dox either of us.

> defend

I don't want to fuck her, I was genuinely surprised she exists. If you met an unicorn you'd blink twice.
>>
There is one thing you absolutely have to understand if you want to understand women. No matter how much you redpill yourself, no matter how much misogyny you accumulate, it won't work properly until this single fact clicks all of it into place.

>Women think that you see and treat them the way you see and treat other men.
Put another way,
>Women do not understand the value of their own pussies.

You probably can't understand this until you witness it firsthand, but at least try to entertain it as a thought experiment.

The 11/10 drop-dead gorgeous girl that makes your heart temporarily shut off every time you see her has absolutely no idea that you see her any differently than she sees you. Girls in cute clothes, girls in slutty girls, girls mashing their tits together in front of your face, none of them have any primary concept how much power they have over you. Women literally think, on a deep instinctive level, that all human beings are the same default "Human" type, and that all interactions between them are basically similar regardless of gender.

If you take this fact and reflect on it, you can basically unlock cheat codes for women. For example, you can understand why a seeming idiot bitch would say
>lol guys only care about pussy!
It's because they have NO IDEA that their pussy is valuable. They do not understand male sex urges at all. For them sex is like a kind of pie they sort of enjoy and have once a year. It is not an urge. Even their wildest urges are more like "oh boy, I haven't had cherry pie in ages" than the male "OH GOD MY BALLS I SWEAR I'M GOING TO FUCK A HOLE THROUGH THE NEXT SENTIENT OBJECT I ENCOUNTER."

You can understand why they're so callous. Not only do men worship the fucking ground women walk on, women think this is *normal.* They think you're being "worshiped" (treated normally) by everyone else all the time too. Isn't it just natural to be callous and exploitative? People doing anything for you is just normal!
>>
>>26440475
Jesus Christ just tell me the name of a damned project. It's so damn clear you're lying. If you've only worked on opensource projects between the two of you it's very unlikely they're anything to brag about.

Regardless there's more to software than being a good programmer.
Also I highly doubt you're God-tier. You'd certainly have made some claims by now
>>
>>26438204
Similar ideas in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge8EdL_2Ykc
>>
>>26440434
god-tier applications of course

How dense are you to not get this?
>>
>>26438204
I don't agree with guy always wanting to just fuck but when I'm out and about trying to find a gf (for a long-term relationship) I'd bail pretty quickly too if she started telling me about her fucking stupid bf piece of shit. fuck her then. seriously, that bitch can run straight into a pike for all I care. because fuck wasting time and fuck approaching women and have them listening to "muh bf this muh bf that". fuck it.
then of course are girls that already live with their bfs and that I still value as friends if they help me find a single gf or introduce me to new people. that's fine. it's only bad if that girl wants nothing to do with you either. but that's her fucking fault for acting like she's available or just attention whoring it up so I can hear another shitty story of "that one time when muh bf did this or that". no thanks. shove it up your anus, bitch.
>>
>>26440574
>anon wrote a universe
Pfft. God damned academics. Doesn't know how to do production programming.
>>
>>26438204
>when men get butthurt about the friendzone
every last one of you has earned it, lmao
>>
>>26440516

It's a niche company, and naming anything would dox instantly. Things we've worked on together are all closed.

Me? I have code in the Linux kernel, and a number of other high-profile projects. Why is it so unbelievable I'd be on r9k? I'm a sad loser kv otherwise.

> You'd certainly have made some claims by now
I have no e-dick to show off.

> open source has nothing to brag about
> implies he does software
>>
I have met girls that can talk about cool things, but no its not going to be that kind of stuff, they can talk about drama and feelings and I like that too.
>>
>>26438602
meh, not really. my girlfriend can be fun to watch movies with sometimes but I just realized she never really makes me laugh or anything, and her hobbies are never really interesting. I think I love her I guess? But compared to hanging out with dudes it's just not nearly as fun. I think women are like this because they never need to develop an interesting personality--people will give them lots of attention no matter how vapid they are.
>>
>>26440633
I bet you are also the hacker known as 4channel
>>
>>26440633
>open source has nothing to brag about.
Dude. You're claiming that naming a problem would dox you. Then 1. it's not an open source project or 2. it's a very small open source project. Also there's obviously ways to describe how good you are without mentioning projects. If you don't even know what to say then you're not that good a programmer.
>>
>>26438204
It is the ultimate truth. Maybe one in a million women will actually have a personality and be interesting and guess what - she will have ultra giga Chad by her side because of that.
>>
>>26440603
Working in the field I can say:

>mfw he could have listed the technologies and programming languages used
>mfw he could have vaguely described any of the projects
>mfw he self proclaimed god tier programmer
>mfw there will always be a better programmer in the field than you, no matter who you are

Unless you helped develop an from scratch OS, programming or scripting language or developed software for intel or something you are literally not god tier.
>>
>>26440497
>You can understand why they're so callous. Not only do men worship the fucking ground women walk on, women think this is *normal.* They think you're being "worshiped" (treated normally) by everyone else all the time too. Isn't it just natural to be callous and exploitative? People doing anything for you is just normal!

Christ, this is more truthful than it needs to be.
>>
>>26440707

Are you here to recruit him, Google-sama?
>>
I agree in a broader sense in that it's not really the vagina and sex although that is a part of it, but it's more the visual of a female

like take old women, nobody thinks anything sexual or finds them hot and shit, and so nobody s really interested in 'getting to know them', taking them on dates etc

but for young women, just being in their presence is a positive experience, at least for me. because I find them sexy, I like their voices and smiles and curves, tight clothes and shit. it's just an enjoyable experience being around them. I mean it's not euphoric or anything but it's a different experience than being with males.

it's that women, young women, just by virtue of how they look, and how I'm biologically attracted to them, HAVE VALUE TO ME AND OTHER MALES, irrespective of their interests/intelligence/etc.

think of women like precious gems or metals. sure they don't really have much use but they're cool to look at and own, show them off to others etc

basically I value women because *I* am attracted to them. it's not really anything to do with females that makes them valuable, rather it's this built evolutionary thing in males that makes us intrisically value them

I enjoy looking at tight asses, tight dresses, shoes high heels, well done hair nice make-up, cologne etc. they're good to look at, like a painting has value for being an 'enjoyable' experience

it's hard to explain I hope that's clear. basically I am agreeing with you but am saying that it's not (just) the prospect of the sex act that makes women valuable/have worth, rather it's just the simple fact of being female that makes them valuable

you know men are disposable. there's millions of sperms and millions of men. there's only one egg. that's why it's women and children first.

women don't need to do anything to gain value - they're already valuable to begin with
>>
>>26440742
I don't agree with most of those points. Technologies perhaps. Vaguely describe any of the projects is definitively doable. There's no programming project which you can't translate into a general system. Because all we do is data transformation really. What the data is is very often irrelevant except for things like server applications requiring ECC Ram and verification (though I'd imagine that's mostly on the HW side now).
>>26440771
Not anymore.
Was aiming for his girl obviously
>>
>>26438204
Not totally because I know one or two women that are actually midly interesting without me wanting to bone them.

But yeah generally I'd rather hang out with the lads
>>
>>26440742
> he should brag
> and list a hundred buzzwords
> on r9k
> on 4chan in general
which would accomplish what, exactly?
>>
>>26440804
>data manipulation
holy crap that sounds boring. If you tell me you are a god tier programmer in data mining and SQL I will close the browser and laptop right now.
>>
>>26440693
Nah you love the pussy, don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>26438204
I'm glad i don't bother with this bullshit i hate women.
>>
>>26440891
Computers do absolutely nothing except data manipulation. Are you the kind of disgusting degenerate who uses "objects" which are just data coupled with function pointers (or a more complex story) that can alter said data into a more desirable format? What do you think computers do if they don't manipulate data? The shit that goes on beyond your layers of abstraction is very important usually. And I don't think there's a single "god-tier programmer" who doesn't have that mindset.

We're saying god-tier but what we mean is good quality compared to the general industry I assume. None of us is a Carmack or whoever people praise, you get my point.
>>
No, it's a fantasy of the sheltered. Sheltered women fetishize men the same way.

The truth is that if you reduce an entire group of human beings to simple generalities you will always be disappointed and angry when they fall short (which they will, inevitably, if you get to know them) or temporarily blissful when you imagine that they are satisfactory. The temporary bliss is never worth it though. Your overemphasis on your "one true love" will eventually either scare them away or fall apart when you realize they don't live up to your fantasy. What you see in OP is just a negative fantasy. The poster is able to retain his "uniqueness" in his love for niche stuff and remain elevated (his drunkenness is arbitrary). But the opposite side of his fantasy is there as well: the girl who has a vagina and actually DOES provide him with riveting conversation.
>>
>>26438602
The women I've met who have PhDs have all been interesting and cool. I also know a woman with a JD who's interesting and cool. So apparently postgraduate education is the bar.
>>
>>26440906
You love to troll don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>26440969
You're being abstract as fuck and making no point.
This is what I understand from the argument:
>data manipulation
>Dont tell me blah blah
>NO BRAH, EVERYTHING INVOLVING A PC IS DATA
>>
>>26441098
Well clearly you don't even have a passing familiarity with computers. If we just imagine a Turing machine. It should be fairly obvious that that machine only deals with data. Its code is data and its memory is data. When we're talking software we don't care what happens to the output beyond the format. If we were to make a system that just plays sound what we do is ask the OS for a buffer to store the sound data and we (usually unpack it from an mp3 or some such) place it in that buffer according to some scheme (could be a circular buffer, could require you to swizze the stereo channels in some way). The part that we're not in control over (OS operations, drivers) deals with it after that. If you're writing drivers you're also just dealing with data formats, you get some input on some pin and you deal with that accordingly.

It's not that complicated. I didn't even think I was being abstract. This process is often very important to understand for anything but the highest level programmers. And high level programmers (sadly due to very poor language design atm) aren't very good programmers because they don't offer the tools to make the abstractions we'd like to make the data manipulation process more convenient, and if they do they don't give us what we need to make good programs with exceptions of software that can run as slow as you like. Rarely complex software..

That's the long explanation. If you want to read more about this (it's not a concept most programmers are familiar with) it's called data oriented design usually.
>>
>>26440973
>and actually does provide him with riveting conversation
conversation which can be had with literally hundreds of dudes much easier, the only reason to be around women aside from being related is because youre fucking them or someone you know is fucking them
>>
File: downs.jpg (44KB, 639x494px) Image search: [Google]
downs.jpg
44KB, 639x494px
Yeah somewhat
It's like maybe I don't want to instantly fuck you, but I like you ya know? So if you have a boyfriend you and your pussy can fuck off.
>>
Not all women want to have a sexual relationship with you, even the expectation of sexual interest often makes them uncomfortable. But have you ever tried putting a girl into the "sister" zone? I'm not a chad, but some girls are interested in me but I don't always want to be exposed to their sexuality but I may want to interact with them anyway. It's fun and you have the opportunity to be a good person (not that any 4channite would want to do that) you listen to their problems, they listen to yours, you tease them and have fun. There's no pressure in the back of your mind because you don't want to fuck your sister, right?

Some girls automatically go to the sister zone, some go to the twilight zone (fucked up chicks you don't want to interact with but are polite and distant to). Some girls will put you into the friend zone, but instead of being butthurt about it why don't you step it up and put them into the sister zone? The thing also is that if other girls see you interacting with a girl in the sister zone in such a carefree fun way it makes you more attractive. This girl which is in the sister zone will have positive things to say to you to her friends as well. Better not to just burn bridges because a female isn't giving you access to her vagina.

Or be bitter, you won't be getting fucked in that case anyway.
>>
File: qlUqdwm.png (476KB, 847x788px) Image search: [Google]
qlUqdwm.png
476KB, 847x788px
>>26441197
Are you done sucking your own dick now?

Good. Ill go back to my humble job at a triple A game developing company now.
>>
literally the only women who have real interests besides banal shit our in academia.
>>
>>26441287
>Talking about sucking his own dick.
>He supposedly works for AAA.
You don't work for AAA.
>>
>>26440475

Why don't you wanna fuck her? not even if she offered?

could you sleep in the same bed as her and play roughly with her without getting horny?

if so good for you, im glad its possible
>>
File: 1449072302782.png (120KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
1449072302782.png
120KB, 353x356px
>>26438602
nope

even the most awkward, autistic robot girl I've met somehow managed to have literally 0 topics to discuss besides some pleb tier knowledge about books or whatever the fuck
still saw her kissing some fat fuck at the train station
>>
>>26438602

Nah, the one I had on here disliked me because he found me annoying.

I don't know how to be "cool" or "interesting" desu
>>
>>26440693
>my girlfriend can be fun to watch movies with sometimes
Because that's when she keeps her mouth shut
>>
>>26441287
>he bought the game developer meme
You just played yourself
>>
>>26438204
Patrice O'Neal sums this up nicely by asking the women in the audience at one of his shows what they would do if they didn't have a vagina. Most of the women screamed out "anal," or "suck his dick," to which he quickly shut them down with: "Why are you objectifying YOURSELF? Not one of you said 'Be his friend, play video games with him, etc.'" It was a home run.
>>
>>26441537

Men objectify us all the time though, it's been in our heads.
We see how you treat and lust over pretty girls. We see how you treat girls on here vs guys on here when its relevant to the discussion.

If i mentioned right now I pissed myself or i needed to masturbate and they knew i was a female some faggots would reply to me asking for pics
>>
>>26441537
Patrice was a fucking god.
I miss him so fucking much

His stuff on the Opie and Anthony show ( a show that as a britbong i never discovered until finding about patrice) was fucking beautiful too.

this one video basically taught me to make myself a better person and stop giving a fuck about women ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5EZCHbu6tQ
>>
>>26438401
oh wow i really loke iain banks

my favourite culture novel is excession and i also really liked wasp factory for the whole gender thing

sadface that he is kill tho
>>
>>26438401

Iain M banks

I shed a goddamn tear when he died. One of my favorites. You have excellent taste, sir.

>>26438204

It's not the ultimate truth, but it's mostly true.
>>
>>26441280
>Some girls will put you into the friend zone, but instead of being butthurt about it why don't you step it up and put them into the sister zone?

In my case I prefer to cut them off completely. Talking to them regularly would have the effect of taking months for the infatuation to go awayand it fucking sucks to keep contact with her knowing she doesn't want more

That goes for big crushes, fleeting ones yeah I keep them around. I had interest in a chick once because she showed some too but then she had a bf and my boner was ruined but we still talk sometimes. She is yet to introduce any qt friends though. Fuck my life
>>
>>26440973

>it's just a generalization!
>>
>>26441743
It's not about how accurate the generalization is, but for better or worse men tend to see women in the general rather than as individuals.
>>
>>26438204
No. Personally, I go to parties for one of two things, to meet new people. If I meet new people I can make new friends, which brings opportunities for a gf, or looking for casual sex while doing some socializing with friends. Parties aren't purely about sex, pay for a prostitute if you just want that.
>>
This whole thread makes me feel like a massive normie. I've met met a bunch of girls who are worth being friends with whether they were female or not.
The more different people you talk to and meet the more interesting you become.
>>
>>26438602
I've met one. She's my roommate and she's the only female I know with an actual sense of humor. If only I was Chad, I would've made a move on her.
>>
>>26442234
this is kinda of true, more people you meet and talk to the more interesting you seem and the more women you meet, one of my best friends is a border-line chad, had many friends and when we became friends I made a lot of friends, thru him, he got me out there and talking to people, now we barely speak since graduation 3 years ago but he really got me out there and tho I never got pussy which really was fine, I actually got to feel what it was like to be a normie and it was fucking greatest 4 years of my life, now I'm a nobody NEET
>>
>>26438602
one and I should have tried harder even though she was out of my league.
>>
>>26442374
I have got to the point I can have conversations about pretty much anything with the girls at work.
Whether it be how Lisa can fit a 2 litre coca-cola bottle up her vag sometimes, how applying applying different types of foundation will reflect light differently in photos or to how complicated the war in Syria really is with all the various factions.
Taking an interest in other people makes you much more attractive and fun to be around even if you don't really care.
>>
>>26440862
it would get around the robot I guess
>>
File: feelthejazz.jpg (59KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
feelthejazz.jpg
59KB, 530x444px
>>26438602
Honestly I feel like other day-to-day people in general just don't really warrant much interest from me, but whatever. Let's talk about female experiences.

>Alpha was very nice. You met her at an anime con thinking that you could be with her because the two of you shared a niche interest. Quickly shattered because she's really just a normie who just goes after whatever hip new "geeky" thing shows up on her tumblr dashboard. Apparently her and her boyfriend now are going through a rough spot. You wish her the best but don't want to get too involved.
>Bravo wears glasses and is just a tiny bit on the larger side, but she has a really great personality and is very fun to be around. She was your date to a few school-related socials, and the two of you get along great, despite studying different things. (Your interests do overlap, but that alone isn't enough to keep you together.) She's gone with other guys to other things though too, and you honestly just can't see yourself with her in a way other than a friend. You know she feels the same way about it.
(cont.)
>>
File: feelsimpromptu.png (295KB, 670x700px) Image search: [Google]
feelsimpromptu.png
295KB, 670x700px
>>26442926

>You don't even formally know Charlie, but she is the female equivalent of a robot. She believes in sexual liberation even though she does nothing with it other than shlick to gay anime porn. You "met" her once at the same anime con a year before you met Alpha, but your only contact with her was that moment and, like, one message to her on tumblr she doesn't even remember. You don't know her last name, and she doesn't know her first. You even get the feeling that you and her would probably end up being enemies if you formally met, but you can't shake her from your mind for some reason. She also knew this guy who goes to your place before everyone went off to school, and he seems like a pretty alright guy so at least there's that.
>You met Delta at a function while you were on a "date" with Bravo. Delta. Sweet, sweet Delta. She's fucking awesome. Her interests are really in-tune with yours, but unique enough so that you aren't both clones and have different things to talk about. She's really peppy and fun most of the time, but she can also think critically and you know she cares about things. Things feel fucking incredible for a little while when she agrees to help you with a work project that could really help out both of you. But she drops out of your project and claims that you kept on bothering her too much to complete it. You give her a little status report about how what she *has* done is awesome, but might not be enough to warrant inclusion on its own. She sends you a long message blasting you about how hard she worked for you to not use it and how you were wasting her fucking time and how selfish and asshole-ish of a person you are. You send her a long-winded apology text and now sit by your phone on airplane mode, afraid to receive the reply (if she even bothered to write one) that could entail her not wanting to be a part of your life anymore at all.

God damn it, Ellie.
>>
>>26438602
Quite many infact. That happens when you are studing datacenter shit and other IT line in the school is game dev. So there are quite a few artist/coder/designer/producer chicks who are actually into same shit as I am like warhammer and table top.

But I am the bearer of a curse.
I am the Large jolly giant that everybody knows by name and fame that he is friend with everybody.
I have dipped my toes into the water many many times trying different angles and shit but water is always icy.
The painful part is that most of the girls that I harbored some feeling or tried ended up with my friends.
And I will be the one alone. Always happy and trying to make people around me have good time and enjoy their life.
While slowly I rot away in my solitary decadence when I do not have to wear a face for other people.

Better just buckle up and get used to being left behind, left alone.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.