[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ADHD >ADD >Aspergers >Generalized Anxiety Disorder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (37KB, 478x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 478x331px
>ADHD
>ADD
>Aspergers
>Generalized Anxiety Disorder
>Schizotypal Personality Disorder

Reminder these things aren't real, they're literally just personality quirks doctors try to profit on. In the case of schizotypal it's actually a positive thing as many artists myself included have it and do not suffer. They also take away research to serious illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar.
>>
Oh, your an artist? Can I see some of your work?
>>
>>26437974
Anything that deviates too much from the norm gets called a disorder. It really poses the question if if's a defect in the product manufacturing process or a separate product altogether.

There is legit ADHD, but that accounts for what, 5% to 10% of all diagnoses? Kids these days have tablets, smartphones and video games, who can focus their attention on lectures that still work pretty much like they did around WW1?
>>
>>26437994
Yes, come to my house and I'll show you some of my work
>>
>schizophrenia
>bipolar
>serious illnesses

You forgot to add those to your list, buddy.
>>
>>26437974
B-but muh brain scans
>>
File: 195575_5_.jpg (37KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
195575_5_.jpg
37KB, 600x420px
>>26438012
>legit ADHD
>>
>>26437974
>bipolar
>serious illness

Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>26437974
Diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder here. Does this real?

also, doctors only really profit on medication in the backwards ass healthcare scheme in americlap you tard
>>
>>26437974
>Aspergers isn't real

Only full-blown autists imply this.
>>
>>26437974
My sister has legit aspergers.

I don't think she'll ever be able to live without a helper guiding her through life.

Don't talk shit about things you don't know about.
>>
>>26438131
>aspie
>dependant on a helper to guide her through life

Are you sure your sister isn't just literally retarded?
>>
>>26438113
>Using bullshit to prove bullshit
>>
>>26438178
That's what it sounds like tbqh
>>
I'm an aspie and have a helper. She usually gives me candy at the end of our weekly meeting, but i found out if i tell her i'm having a bad week she gives it to me right away to calm me down

>:)
>:)
>>
>>26438318
Not the faggot who called your sister retarded,
but don't be mean about your OWN sister dude...
>>
File: 1406323323590.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406323323590.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
Of course ADHD and ADD aren't real. Patients know it. Teachers know it. Doctors know it. But how else are you gonna make those little troublemaking shits take Schedule II substances to make them shut up and pay attention in class? The "disease" moniker is just a formality to make this practice acceptable. Look down the list of symptoms for ADHD. They're all just qualities of a fucking asshole who won't shut up. For everyone else's sake, you gotta make sure those fuckers take their pills so they stop shitting up the classroom with their stupid comments.
>>
>>26438245
Some self-responsible normies who don't see "aspergers" as some meme for awkward behaviour will try to emphasize with asperger-suffers, when empathy is required.

It's a shame that because classic autists are incapable of empathetic thought, that they have to directly insult other people's problems they don't understand to compensate for their inability to place themselves in other's shoes.

Continue living your lonely life, saddo.
>>
>>26438450
>circular nonsense

Muh empathy
>>
>>26437974
are you fucking stupid?
adhd means not only attention deficit it means hypertension you fuckwit
>>
>>26438483
t. sheep put on Ritalin as a kid

Reminder those drugs are proven to make you bald in your 20's
>>
>>26438483
Kek

>muh hypertension

You suckers are really married to your special snowflake meme diseases.
>>
>dissociative personality disorder
>psychosis
>schizophrenia
Feels fucking weird having about 6 different people telling me what to do.
>>
>>26438437
I think I have ADHD. It's because I went to the therapist and originally I was only there for the drugs. I was able too look up how be diagnosed with it etc. Eventually the doc gave me some shitty ritalin. Anyway I think I might actually have it now that I look back. I actually enjoy having because now I can tell people I fucked up my life because of ADHD, And I don't care what you say I need this diagnoses just in case my entire life falls apart I can at least go on welfare or something.
>>
>>26437974
Here's the joke though, I've got thousands of dollars in backpay if I get a clinical diagnosis for aspergers/autism. Thousands of dollars of money, and a monthly stipend, for pretending to be retarded.
So hey, fuck you boss.
>>
r9k loser's greatest ambition in life is getting on disability. Smh.
>>
>>26438588
r9k's mental health issues are all really just about freeloading. All of it's nig-tier nonsense. At least they don't shit out kids like the dindus.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 300x900px
>>26437974
>haven't heard of schizotypal personality disorder
>look it up
>mfw it describes me

I-it's not real r-right guys??
>>
>>26438614
>don't commit crimes/aren't violent
>don't shit out kids
>don't spread the decadent and degenerate new western "culture"
Are you really going to fault them for being a little lazy?
>>
>>26438620
There's literally nothing negative about it senpai. All you have to worry about is lapsing Into schizophrenia.

David Lynch is schizotypal and look how successful he is.
>>
>>26438620
Im sure your horoscope seems accurate as well.
>>
>>26438620
Of course it's real, all of these diseases are real. Whether you're going to be a piece of shit and let them dictate how you live your life is up to you.

The whole point of knowing what mental disorder you have is to learn your true weaknesses and hopefully overcome them.
>>
The thing is people want to have some of these disorders because it makes them seem special
>>
>>26437974
>burns down house
>beats brother with empty bottle of wine

I'M JUST SCHIZO GEEZ!
>>
>>26438640
Of course we're going to fault them. Outside of the homeless and institutionalized, these manchildren are the lowest rung of white society.
>>
>>26437974
Goddamn I wish I could hug Syd Barrett, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>26438735
Wew lad, that's one spicy meme. Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge, ey?
>>
>>26438759
Calling deadbeats 'deadbeat' isn't edgy senpai.
>>
>>26438673
Makes sense I guess I could always just become that one strange guy in Hollywood

>>26438702
>tfw I read daily horoscopes
>tfw they usually guide what I do
>tfw I base other people's signs against my own
>tfw I use their compatability as reasons to not be friends/lovers

>>26438705
I know I know just "b urself" just hard cause idk how to deal with this shit and I'm extremely paranoid to seek help cause I don't want to get any medication and be some ritalin zombie or whatever
>>
Well, op, the good thing is that no matter how you try to invalidate others' struggles, there's still plenty more that take them seriously.
>>
>Schizophrenia
>Real

You faggots are buying into the meme. That is okay, once my incubation period is up and the Trinity seed finally germinates I'll lead you all towards salvation.

Stay fucking blind kids
>>
>>26438817
>muh struggle with ADHD

S.mh
>>
>>26437974
>Schizo's can suffer from hallucinations, paranoia, delusions and intense anxiety based on false delusions and fabricated reality
>'No dude its fake'

Try working with these people. Even if you don't believe in their disorder they very much so have something wrong them and need help. You can't discipline a paranoid schizophrenic out of his paranoias. You can't convince someone who is having a psychotic episode that he's not being commanded by angels to save the world or something

Even brilliant people like John Nash fell victim to this

Dude gave up his incredibly successful academic life and research because he thought the Ruskies had listening stations built on the moon JUST to spy on his thoughts. Dude ran away to Europe and basically hid there for no reason other than a powerful and irrational belief out of his control
>>
>>26438673
David Lynch is a hack
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.