[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies so against racism? People hate casually on males/females,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: YP0FiO3.jpg (118KB, 750x863px) Image search: [Google]
YP0FiO3.jpg
118KB, 750x863px
Why are normies so against racism?
People hate casually on males/females, poor/rich, educated/dumb, left/right, culture, etc. and many people have been killed for those reasons. Yet, it's completly immoral to think less of someone because of their descent, even if it's a good statistical indicator for other qualities of that person.
>>
>>26437903
>think less of someone because of their descent
>even if it's a good statistical indicator

shouldn't you be thinking MORE of that person because they beat the odds?
>>
>>26438049
But I don't know that person. I can only guess. Even tho every person is a special snowflake etc., I have to think practical.
>>
>>26437903
They're not against racism they're against whites. There are plenty of other races that hate each other openly like taco niggers and niggers, sand niggers and everyone, nippon niggers and mostly everyone, etc.

Men and woman, the races, and all people are equal, except whites. We're demons to be put to the torch. To suggest otherwise makes you a sexiest racist nazi and people will actively try to destroy your life.
>>
>>26437903
Normies don't get that understanding statistics isn't racism. If I would rather avoid the poor black neighborhood where someone is shot every other day, it's not because I think that black people are like this because their inferior nigger genes programmed them to be like that. People are a product of the cultures that they grow up in, and cultures are racially divided 99% of the time.
>>
>>26438456
This. Humans evolved far beyond the point where skin color or bone structure has any impact on intellect. Yet, those features are usually concentrated in specific regions. If these regions happen to be inhabitat by dumbfucks with a medieval-tier culture/religion, it's only fair to assume... things. Not fair to an individual, but to myself.
>>
>>26437903
not normies. all people with common fucking sense are against racism.
>>
The Nazis lost the war, therefore their ideology and anything resembling it is branded as evil and intolerable. If we'd fought a war with the Soviets and won society would be far less inclined towards egalitarianism.
>>
>>26438110
>white guys still bitching about how being mean to them is the REAL racism
>>
File: 1455289050775.png (1MB, 2512x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1455289050775.png
1MB, 2512x1052px
>>26438829
This.
It is completely rational and will be considered rational again after the next war.
>>
>>26438799
>common sense
This might be the worst of all the buzzwords.
>>
racism isnt even that bad people call each other ugly and shit all the time its the same shit
>>
File: No.gif (492KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
No.gif
492KB, 500x268px
>>26438851
>Of all things being a nigger.
>>
>>26438851
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
>>
>>26438110
This.
I'm tired of being unable to defend myself against blacks just because of their stupid race. If I even remotely display any sign of pride in my own race I'm called racist, slave owner, or whatever the hell is in the head of stupid normies.

>black person says he's proud of being black: he's a proud black person
>Asian person says he's proud of being Asian: he's a proud Asian person
>white person says he's proud of being white: OMG RACIST!!!!
>>
It seems like black people, specifically, just really hate being black.
>>
>>26439173
absolutely adore this meme
>>
>>26439173
Well, displaying pride in your race is kind of retarded.
It's seen as offending, but for the wrong reason.
>>
>>26439227
can confirm. being black sucks I look ugly , I have no decent ancestry to inspire , people think im dumb when they first see me

Im not saying I wanted to be specificaly white , but anything other than black would do fine
>>
>>26439295
I have literally no personal problem with your being black beyond the fact that I don't find any significant number of you to be attractive. That's it, and irrelevant or should be to anyone with any amount of self-control. I won't say I don't ascribe to many of the stereotypes of black people but, hey, I've literally had two youths try and rob me walking home from the hospital in the middle of the night beyond other things.

The semantics are what they are. The world is a fucked place and things are likely to never be fair and the act of people trying to make it so is causing tensions to rise around the entire world, which in some places will likely end in a race based war, if only localized. And by all means don't adhere to stereotypes but don't be a shit about it like so many others. I've said it once and I'll say it again, white people of all the races hate black people the least.

Most people get shafted in someway because it's all luck of the draw. It bites ass but it's just something you have to live with. Best you can do is work around it.
>>
>>26437903

people have always been sheep... they'll do whatever you tell them to... whether it's to gas the jews or to purge the racists....

they (we) are all fucking sheep.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.