[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/fit/ calls people who don't lift weights "normies"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: puzzled.jpg (68KB, 1039x638px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled.jpg
68KB, 1039x638px
>/fit/ calls people who don't lift weights "normies"
>/o/ calls people who don't know about cars "normies"

Why the fuck can't normals come up with their own words and memes?
>>
/o/ should call them walkers
>>
>>26437871
Haha pretty original comment m8
>>
>>26437886
Post it on /o/

organiccommentrobo
>>
because everyone thinks some aspect of his or herself is special and noteworthy and that others who do not possess that quality are "normal" and not "special"
>>
>>26437871
>>26437928
We call them busriders.
-sincerely WAT Racing Development
>>
>>26437605
Normies is 4chan inverse Tumblr speech for ignorant bigot.

You don't know about the very specific autistic pursuits I take on widely accessible subcultures while failing to countersign my social vetting process of using memetic content to create an insular forum for my biased views and as such will be labeled accordingly.
>>
>>26437605
Each board think of themselves as special snowflakes, therefore anyone who does not fit the boards criteria is a disgusting normie.
Do you know other sites that do this?
>>
>>26438107
But calling people not knowing about cars normies is straight out wrong. Because 90% of the males I know are obsessed with cars and know everything about them. So that isn't special in any way.
>>
>>26437605
because you keep coming to our boards and forcing your shitty memes
>>
>>26438159
Then you know the right type of men.
Also everyone who's "obsessed" with cars doesn't know shit about cars and is a normie
>>
>>26438159
That's a sample bias, it just means that you happen to be in a cluster of people who all happen to know cars. For me, none of the males around me know much about cars short of one or two knowing how to drive standard. As a whole it's not far-fetched to assume the majority of people don't know cars.
>>
File: 1266966670275.jpg (218KB, 1021x975px) Image search: [Google]
1266966670275.jpg
218KB, 1021x975px
>>26438159
>Because 90% of the males I know are obsessed with cars
You lack the context or insight into what being "obsessed with cars" is about. I'd be willing to say the majority of the men you know who are "obsessed" with cars are only that way because it's a naturally conditioned pursuit to augment their social status. These men pursue vehicles for the status associated with it and the pussy that brings. The type of understanding /o/tto offers is more in lines with appreciation of engineering and racing pedigree. This concept of genuine interest vs feigned interest also spills over into analogies for other boards. I'm an oldfag that doesn't even use the board any more so the notion of what constitutes essential ronery doraiba these days.

Have some pink pig.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.