[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to talk to a girl when she's with her orbiter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Is it okay to talk to a girl when she's with her orbiter?
>>
>>26434659
Yeah, it's funny af to watch his reaction.
>>
Yea it de-masculates the loser.
>>
>>26434659
cant believe that used to be a man. guess ill fap to him now
>>
>>26434742
What makes you think its a tranny?
>>
>>26434659
However much it sucks for the orbiter, he doesn't own her. Hell, maybe you talking with her might be an eye opener to him, that he'll realize orbiting won't result in anything.

I normally feel sorry for the orbiter though, as I remember back when I was one half-way high school. I was blind to it back then and hoped I might have a chance anyway, and now the signs are abundantly clear. I always just hope the orbiters will learn asap without any grudge or bitterness, and move on with as little "suffering" as possible.
>>
>>26434659
>implying you aren't just orbiter #2
>>
>>26435565
kek I was just thinking this. we're all delusional to think we're not the problem
>>
>>26434726
>Start going out with qt freshman.
>4 of her orbiter neighbors come over to invite her out
>She can't, she on a date with me
>>
What the fuck is going on with those cross-eyed nipples?
>>
>>26434808
Women don't have nipples that small
>>
File: 1411603654317.jpg (33KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
1411603654317.jpg
33KB, 457x457px
>>26434659
I came for the picture. I stayed for the conversation.
>>
I once asked a girl out and she brought along her two orbiters. We all had dinner then I asked her for a coffee somewhere else just me and her in front of the shocked orbiters. It tensed up the entire room including me. She said 'Can they come?' I said, 'nope.' Silence... back and forth a little then she was just too freaked and inexperienced to come with me. I left, she smiled, I gave her a shit look. I was actually a little PTSD for a few days after that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.