[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to find out why this girl talked to me but I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: confused.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
78KB, 412x351px
I'm trying to find out why this girl talked to me but I have no idea why. Help?

>eating in university cafeteria studying for calc test and talking to someone
>girls literally NEVER talk to me
>hot senior at table next to me the whole lunch was saying "Anon, Anon, ANON!"
>I never thought a hot girl would talk about me so I didn't even bother to glance
>30 minutes later the stacey said "Anon, ANON <anon lastname>" and I finally looked and she said "your shirt is inside out"

Why did this happen? Girls never talk to me, especially a very hot stacey I've never even met. Were they making fun of me secretly? Why would they/she care so much about my shirt?
>>
>>26423666
How the fuck would she know your name?
>>
>>26423705
Bro, i have no idea. And I have no idea why they were so persistant on telling me my shirt was inside out.

They were all probably laughing at me since they were saying my name so much and I never noticed
>>
I wish I knew what girls are thinking :(
>>
>>26423666
was your shirt actually inside out?

this is important
>>
>>26424234
yes it was. also a Polo shirt

please help
>>
>>26423705
he probably has it written on the back of all his shirts like a true robot
>>
>>26423666
they were probably just messing with you since your shirt was inside out
>>
>how to get a girl's attention and then have her fuck you
>step 1: wear your shirt inside out

Now I just have to figure out step 2...
>>
>>26424286
ok so, to recap:

>your shirt was inside out
>a girl contacted you to say "your shirt is on inside out"

i'm going to take a huge shot in the dark and guess that the reason she was talking to you was to notify you that your shirt was inside out
>>
>>26424398
It's just weird because I have never spoken a word to her, I rarely even see her. The fact she even said my name is just surprising. It's all weird. Robots like me do not simply just get warned our shirts are inside out because the staceys are feeling generous today...
>>
>>26424601
yeah i guess it's a little weird, but it's not like twilight zone stuff. i'm not saying this to be a dick but i wouldn't read anything into it, chances are she was just trying to let you know about your shirt. dont set yourself up for disappointment by thinking its anything more than that. sorry robot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.