[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle school son

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (251KB, 586x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 586x922px
>son in middle school
>he seems extroverted
>he has friends
>middle school dance Friday
>not interested
>would rather go skiing or play csgo

Should I just force this kid to socialize with girls or let him be a shut in?
>>
File: 2.jpg (42KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
42KB, 600x448px
big difference between 6th and 8th grade. but anyway... no don't force him yet. wait until high school for that. make sure he's not gay though.
>>
>>26419519
Force, in this case will do no good I think.
Being suggestive at last, but one way or the other, this case will propably lay in his hands.
Maybe he doesn't know how to dance?
>>
File: 1447199470854.png (76KB, 483x603px) Image search: [Google]
1447199470854.png
76KB, 483x603px
Force him, but imply some kind of reward *might* be in store
>>
>>26419546
He isn't gay. He's in 7th

>>26419552
I just know he will regret it when he gets older.
>>
>Should I just force this kid to socialize with girls or let him be a shut in?
You should POST THIS ON THE RIGHT BOARD
>>>/adv/
>>
>>26419586
>Getting advice from low IQ normies
What's even the point?
>>
>>26419574
Well, he could, if it was highschool or the likes.
But not damn middle school, he won't miss out much.
Such events are usually stiff and boring at middle school considering it's the eachers that have the main initative, and well, they treat them very childish which does not work with such and event.
>>26419586
Screw off, he's asking fellow men on a fellow board.
>>
Force him to ask girls for sex
>>
>>26419519
GTFO you fucking normie faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26419681
>INTP
>normie
Choose one
>>
if his like a robot all his life than let him stay in but not do what ever you want...
>>
>>26419519
Don't force him
Let him decide his own fate
It is his life, for his decisions, like your life was for your decisions
>>
>>26419519
Don't force it in the case, but try to make sure its skiing over csgo.
>>
>>26419519
persuade him to go, but make sure he doesnt dress or act autistic when he does or this could backfire
>>
Middle school dances are bullshit, you're delusional if you think you should force him to go to one. I mean I'd be against making him go to a dance at all, but middle school dances are especially bad.
>>
Don't make him go, then he'll just isolate himself anyway to spite you.
Let him play CSGO, if that's what he wants. He's not you, you can't be in control over everything he does. Even if you force him to go, he'll likely just leave and play games on his phone/mobile devices.
>>
>>26419574
I had come out to my parents by 7th grade m80
>>
>>26419519
holyshit r9k is so disgusting, adv is sad but can be helped, you guys are just fucking outright retarded.

LET HIM BE HIMSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
support him for who he is and try to broaden his horizons, positivity will always be a more pushing factor over being a fucking hassle that just makes you wanna kill yourself. holyshit, its like you people were never on the other side of the spectrum. i bet you're a 1st world too.
>>
fuck i already feel bad for the kid.

kill yourself anon.
>>
Force him. My brother in law is gives dance lessons and can say that roughly 70% percent of the male kids were forced and almost all liked it so they continued to dance
>>
Why the hell are you here if you have a son? Get out normie!
>>
Yeah, as easily as you can force a horse to drink water.
>>
If you want him to hang around the wall the whole time, that's a great idea. I just ate chips and drank punch at mine.
>>
I didn't force my wife's son to go to his middle school's dance, and he seems okay, so you probably don't need to worry OP. However, even since then my wife has been spending more time with her friend Tyrone.
>>
>>26420326
This is my thought. He has never been to one so how does if he would like it or not
>>
>>26419867
>it's his life, his decisions
Implying people under 30 can make wise choices for themselves
>>
>>26419519
Maybe instead of being retarded you could be a good father and try to build a good connection with your son and then figure out what's keeping him from wanting to go
>>
>>26419519
tell him that he shouldn't bother with girls because they're all lying whores
>>
middle school dances are pretty stupid dude, your son's clearly not a shut in so it's ok to let him skip one social event sheesh
>>
>>26419519
I wouldn't force it. I tried to force my wife's son to go out and socialize and he knocked me unconcious and then used me as a chair while he played video games the rest of the night
>>
>>26421160
Well he's skipped 3-4 already. I just feel like he should give one a try to see if he likes it.
>>
Let him stay home
Do you really want to risk your son getting Chlamydia at one of these parties for the sake of something as pointless as "HURR MUHH SON DOESNT LIKE RETARDED SHIT HURRR FUKKIN SHUTIN"?
>>
File: 'Gator_Bait.jpg (64KB, 315x510px) Image search: [Google]
'Gator_Bait.jpg
64KB, 315x510px
>>26421229
>Baiting this hard
no one is that much of a cuck
>>
>>26419691
You have a son. Your MBTI isn't really a factor at this point.

Also, I'm surprised nobody has called you out for being female.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.