[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck am I doing with my life? I'm just... existing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1427361432757.jpg (27KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1427361432757.jpg
27KB, 400x387px
What the fuck am I doing with my life? I'm just... existing. I'm doing stuff only if I really have to. I'm just wasting time on shitty forums, youtube, twitch etc. I'm either feeling tired and bored or sad/lonely/depressed. How do I start living? How do I not lose motivation after a few days?
I'm expecting to get life changing advice on a Canadian fishing enthusiast forum.
>>
Why is no one commenting on my tumblr?
>>
>>26418450
Same tbqh
An hero soon
>>
well since it's your pc that's making you this way idk maybe dunno get rid of it
>>
File: Sisyphus-Image-01C[1].jpg (86KB, 681x337px) Image search: [Google]
Sisyphus-Image-01C[1].jpg
86KB, 681x337px
Just do things
Keep doing things until you die

There's always things to do to pave the way to greater happiness
>>
>>26418843
And do what?
>>
Yea, you have to stretch yourself, find projects to do. Otherwise, you'll just be sucked into a vortex of sameness.
>>
>>26419040
Like what?

aoeirdf
>>
same here anon. just accept that life sucks for some people;
>>
File: tumblr_nx21ng3Hwr1upaq0so1_400.jpg (24KB, 392x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx21ng3Hwr1upaq0so1_400.jpg
24KB, 392x370px
>>26418450
>Lift
>Social hobbies
>reading
>Instrument
And commit. Lifting for amazing feels, even when everything else is shit. Social hobbies for socializing. Reading for knowledge. Instrument for fun.
>>
>>26419495
This right here OP.

I was feeling robotic for a while but I made a change in my life. now I'm reading a lot more and learning an instrument. Things aren't perfect but they sure as heck are better than they used to be.
>>
>>26419294
Pick something you wanna do

Need skills? Learn them
Need money? Persue more gainful employment
>>
>>26419629
2nd learning an insturment
Try something like a bongo drum, one of mans earliest and easiest instruments get sorta above shit with it and meet friends at a drum circle, meet up with people to make music and go on adventures with
>>
You have a limited amount of decision making energy in a day. You also have a budget of attention, which you need to have deep focus on something, which is what makes it feel fulfilling and keeps you going.
The Internet offers an unprecedented way to spend your attention and decision making. Imagine going to a library and seeing somebody taking a book of the shelf, reading a paragraph then tossing it aside and grabbing another one at random, repeating till they've opened hundreds of books in the span of an hour. This is what we're doing online, is cultivating a mindset of distraction. If you're web surfing, browsing 4chan or social media too much, you're filling your head with so many people and possibilities that you'll be overwhelmed and do nothing. It's simple to fix this, but it's not easy. You have to find ways to overcome the constant desire to check email, social media, and browse. Try turning your phone or Internet off for a few days and see what you're capable of.
>>
>>26419495
>Social Hobbies
What are these
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.