[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your depression is caused by rejection of God. >Not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>tfw your depression is caused by rejection of God.
>Not joining a christian church and meeting a qt non degenerate christian girl.
>>
File: Strasbourg.jpg (2MB, 1600x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Strasbourg.jpg
2MB, 1600x1523px
>>26416305
We can go about suffering the right way with utilization of philosophy as well. Religion is not necessary for this, but the church & its sense of community does make for a helpful, convenient outlet.
>>
I'm a severe and melancholic person. It is my personality, I cannot change it.

Depression is melancholy without energy. That can be changed with the understanding that suffering is part of what makes us human. In a community, you can share your suffering as a collective offering, and cast it away in a ritual of catharsis.
>>
>>26416305
I find it impossible to join a church when I don't believe in god.
>>
>Qt non degenerate christian girl

Stop with this meme
>>
How does one go from not believing in God to believing?
I'll also never believe the bible sinc it's just written by people
>>
File: Mitsuba sip.png (537KB, 456x729px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuba sip.png
537KB, 456x729px
>Go to church
>Go to Bible study

>I used to be depressed at one point in my life, I felt worthless and unloved but then I realized that wasn't true, there were plenty of people who loved me!
Nobody there can genuinely relate to a robot's problems.

I'm still religious, but if this stuff isn't aggravating.
>>
>>26416553
It's not so uncommon to see a plain looking male with a qt out of his league in the church. I've witnessed even an ugly guy getting remarried twice in the church. It seems traditionalist girls aren't as shallow as the empowered ones.
>>
>>26416305
>god directly causes you pain and suffering
>you're supposed to love and trust him more
Christianity is the cuck religion.
>>
>>26416796
Imagine a world free of suffering. Its not possible. Its not natural.
>>
>>26416305
I'm a Christian but I'm still kinda depressed. Not near as bad as when I wasn't but still. This world can be pretty cold sometimes
>>
>>26416759
This
I see qts with ugly guys all of the time.
>>
>>26416889
Of course it is. Imagine a geologically stable planet covered completely in grass.

It doesn't consume other creatures to live. It just feeds on sunlight and enjoys the cool breeze.
No suffering, completely natural.
>>
Lets be honest how many of you have tried to properly pray. How many people have you helped today. How many fucked up thoughts did you have today. If you actually tried to be a real christian you will be awakened.
>>
>>26416979
If I tried to be a real christian then I would go crusadin', smiting demons and heretics.
>>
>>26416945
Plants uproot plants. Animals would destroy the ecosystem due to over population. Animals eat each other for a reason. Nature is pretty fucking scary.
>>
>>26416553
this

also I can't believe in God

I've thought about it for years and years and it's literally impossible for me to think that there even might be a god. It just seems like an infantile concept. Maybe it's because I didn't have a dad and I don't think dads are responsible for everything.

I would really love to meet a nice socially conservative girl but I'm not willing to live a lie for that.
>>
>>26417023
There are no animals on this planet. There is only one species of grass covering the surface of the world. It has achieved balance.
>>
>>26416305
>2016
>falling for the god meme
>>
>>26417163
It would be very difficult for grass to live without animals. The vast majority would go extinct within a generation. Something like 80% of living plants are Angiosperms. Angiosperms and insects have co-evolved for at least 100 million years. Not to mention massive global warming from so much c02
>>
>>26417066
So a random explosion creating the universe is more believable
>>
File: rackgrim.jpg (211KB, 800x1183px) Image search: [Google]
rackgrim.jpg
211KB, 800x1183px
>>26417066
>also I can't believe in God
God could as well be a pseudonym for higgs boson. It matters little whether we think of the creator as the anthropomorphised or non-sentient one. They'd be equally as benevolent or callous.
>>
>>26416796
He doesn't directly cause pain. You do.

Don't blame him for Making electric outlets that you keep shocking yourself on
>>
>>26417293
But he made the electricity. And made me in such a way that electricity can kill me.
>>
>>26417256
One thing always needs another to be. Just like good and evil. Dark and light.
>>
>>26417256
Perhaps it spread with spores? Maybe the gentle breeze that rolls across this stable planet is enough to distribute seeds.

Eventually suffering will come to that world, of course. But it will come from an outside source.
Suffering doesn't have to be. Suffering is inflicted.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.