[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do robots think of Elliott? I think he's a genius.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Ome_lAyv.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ome_lAyv.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
What do robots think of Elliott? I think he's a genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPF14Dk17E
>>
>>26412647
I think he is a liar and a fraud.
>>
>>26412656
Really? Why? I only just found out about him.
>>
He's a complete and utter hack

"breathe through your balls" lmao just lmao

His pseudo-science PUA-style advice is fucking retarded too. I mean this is a guy whose favourite book is The 48 Laws of Power..

Avoid this mongoloid. Read Schopenhauer, and Starting Strength
>>
>>26412669
>I only just found out about him.
Yes, that's probably why you think he is great.

Read up on his history and you will see what a hack he is.
>>
>>26412680
>>26412697
Hack at fitness or at advice? I think his general advice seems solid but I'm a naive khv bot.

I'm not looking to lift or anything. I found him by youtubing I have no friends, because eh, I don't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUcbFsdxSI
>>
i liked him until he started projecting in his videos.
sometimes he would upload shit like, "guys, i know i seem arrogant and pretentious, like i know it all".
then i realized it's because he is pretentious.

see his videos were at their prime when it was him standing in front of a white board with a yard stick in his hand.
got no better than that, you got science, evidence and an anecdote in a nice package.
then he started releasing projecting video after projecting.
"i know i might seem crazy sometimes, i know i might seem pretentious sometimes, i know i might seem over the top sometimes, but..." it's because you are bro, just admit it, stop tap dancing.
you crave more transparency, you don't feel like that's the real him.
>>
Yes I watch his videos with the speed set to 2x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlABFsv72Lg
>>
>>26412647
He may be a hack, but his advice is pretty solid.

He explains hitting the gym isn't just about physical appearance, but more about building confidence.

(having a good body will make you feel better, thus more confident)

and not to be overly emotional toward women.

Of course, I don't give a fuck about any of this because im not interested in dating women since I've given up long ago, ayy
>>
>>26412805
The absolute mad man! Damn!
>>
File: 1417928842657.jpg (20KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1417928842657.jpg
20KB, 251x242px
>>26412842
>Nataly RAW
>im jiggling my tits ;3
>>
File: avn890.jpg (195KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
avn890.jpg
195KB, 960x717px
his wife and kids
>>
File: 1454916169608.png (273KB, 618x472px) Image search: [Google]
1454916169608.png
273KB, 618x472px
>>26412805
>0:50
>wanna know why? I've been depressed for the past several days

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
>>
>>26413333
JUST FUCK MY WIFE UP
Also whats up with that boys belly did this lil nigga catch the first plane out of Africa?
>>
Damn, this guy knows his shit.
>>
>>26413333
>that ugly ass fuck wife

How does a guy with a body like that, and as good looking as him, manage to get such an ugly wife?

I mean after having like 5 kids of course her body isn't going to be that great..but god damn
>>
>>26413521
They started their relationship in high school. It's safe to say he probably wasn't the same person back then
>>
>>26413634
He was a top football prospect in high school
>>
>>26413396
theyre on their bulk
>>
https://youtu.be/W5bdwnFHAu4
>>
>>26413521

he is an intelligent guy and he knows that you should favor looks only when you just want sex.
a solid mariage cannot be built solely on looks anon.
>>
File: 1393773355871.jpg (26KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
1393773355871.jpg
26KB, 640x465px
He's a great, very intelligent guy I've learned alot from. I was sad when he left youtube for that 6months or a year or whatever but honestly never really got back into watching his videos after.

He's at his best when talking about Jung.
>>
He's a dumbfuck!
>>
>>26415105

you forgot REEEEEEEE

there i did it for you
>>
"AND"

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.