[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do they do for people with micropenis?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: MicroPenis.jpg (107KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
MicroPenis.jpg
107KB, 360x480px
what do they do for people with micropenis?
>>
They used to turn you into a woman at birth and condition you as such.

I wish they did that to me.
>>
>>26410023
They're sent to FEMA camps and farmed for organs, the useless remains are turned into cat food.

Males are disposable, anon.
>>
>>26410023

awwwww, it's so cute.

itty bitty little weenie
>>
Circumcise them, apparently. Like the poor fellas didn't already have enough shit in their lives.
>micropenis so he won't get laid
>circumcised so he can't fully enjoy masturbation
Time to an hero.
>>
>>26410023
Euthanasia. Just Google tiny dick suicide, it doesn't get bettsr
>>
>>26410023
Take em out back and put a bullet in their skull
>>
>>26410023
free SRS
>>
>>26410068
Option C: turn gay.
>>
>>26410068
i never understood this meme, I'm circumcized and masturbation feels great anyways. I can still blow my load in under 10 seconds if I want.
>>
>>26410109
It's because you don't know any better.
>>
>>26410085
Gag people want big penises too anon
>>
>>26410023

Judging from your OP, they mutilate their dicks.
>>
>>26410109

When you have a functional foreskin masturbation and sex are a lot more than just "blowing a load".

You get waves of pleasure from the very beginning when you stimulate the ridged band and the frenulum.

Not just psychological pleasure but real physical pleasure of a very special nature.
>>
>>26410109
>I was lucky to not get my dick destroyed by circumcision, so I don't understand why those who were denied a sex life because of it dare to complain (because in my personal particular case it's fine).
This is how you sound desu. But how would you know how it's supposed to feel anyway?

>>26410122
Think about it, with a penis like in OP, is it easier to find an interested woman or a gay man?
>>
>>26410109
>masturbation feels great anyway
>blow my load in under 10 seconds
You're lying like a little bitch.
How the fuck would you know how it was supposed to feel anyway ? The foreskin is a mucous membrane supposed to protect the sensitive glans from being exposed to the environment and is also erogenous tissue.
Your dick head is constantly rubbing on shit and is keratinized and probably dry as fuck.
Mine isn't and I've tried masturbating just by rubbing the head, it's not even that great + you need constant lubrication, using your foreskin is just that much better, people aren't lying.
The benefits of circumcision are a meme.
>>
>>26410140
I'm uncut, the only difference I've really noticed and read from cut anons here is that condoms are a bitch for us uncuts and we can fap for literal hours getting the same feeling that cuts feel at orgasm.

HOWEVER I have always had trouble with the "shake" after pissing, I don't even do it any more, everytime I piss I pull my foreskin back and wipe it with toilet paper, thus I cannot piss without toilet paper.
>>
>>26410049
I just want to put a dress and a bonnet on it.
>>
I technically have one, I don't know the acutal limit to it to be called micropenis but mine is around 11cm and it is short and thin.

I just don't care, I can please myself and thats it.
>>
>>26410827
I guess you just use your forefinger and thumb?
>>
>>26410023

they weep for you
>>
>>26410857
middle fore and thumb. I actually measured just now and its 10,5cm to be exact.
>>
>>26410874
Wiki says 7cm. No micropenis for you
>>
My dick is circumsized half-way, like I have half of my foreskin. Is that good or bad?
>>
>>26410140
yeah, i've reead forskin restoration stories. before when the dude is cut, he doesnt orgasm, he just shoots cum and hes done. but when he grew his foreskin, he said he actually orgasmed and felt pleasure, and he felt it throughout his body, and he didn't have to immediatly stop when he cummed,
>>
>>26410191
exactly. it's why people with foreskin have super shiny glans and dont need lotion and uncut looks natural and nicer to look at. cut dicks have 2 colors when erect and the guy cant last long and needs a gallon of lotion. cut dicks also hurt the girl more.
>>
>>26410109
For me it's not the pleasure. It's the mere fact that I was actually mutilated my parents based on memes.
>>
File: circumcision.jpg (1002KB, 1000x2821px) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.jpg
1002KB, 1000x2821px
>>26410109

Just wait when you get older. Also: cripplecocks have more problems with women.
>>
>premature ejaculation
>was circumcised

I... Is this the cause?
>>
>>26410191
if you want i can film myself jerking off.

Im completely circumcised, can masturbate for hours if I want, and have never used lube in my life.

You're purely talking out of speculation.

Maybe its because I dont have crusty manly workman hands, but my hands are perfectly capable of getting a quicky out.

My problem is that i cum too soon so usually I edge for like 2 hours, even though I can blast off in under 15 seconds.
>>
>>26412616
I'm the same. Sex feels great, masturbating is great but my parents chose to mutilate my genitals just because they forgot to think about it? That's awful. I'm pretty sure they just did it because that's the way my Dad is but that doesn't really excuse it.
>>
>>26414428
>if you want i can film myself jerking off.
Wow what a homo.
>>
>>26410023

I hope they don't do shit to people with a micropenis.
Nature made their penis small so that they won't reproduce, why would you want to interfere in a natural process?
>>
>tfw circumsized
>Only actually feel pleasure during the climax, the first 10-20 minutes is an exercise in staying interested and hoping to god my erection doesn't deflate

Sex is such a fucking chore and it's all women want, I hate women
>>
How do people with micropenises even exist? How has anyone with a cock less that 3 inches ever been able to reproduce and carry on their trash genes? It's almost as bad as men shorter than 5'9".
>>
>>26410023
So as a guy with a somewhat larger penis, I am genuinely curious, how do men with small or micro-penises masturbate? I like to use both hands, I tightly grab the base with my right hand and jerk off the end with my left hand, but I imagine this is impossible for smaller penises.

Do you just rub it like a large clit or something?
>>
>>26415522
the entire asian race says hi
>>
File: 1455152419415.jpg (7KB, 165x202px) Image search: [Google]
1455152419415.jpg
7KB, 165x202px
>>26415522
>How has anyone with a cock less that 3 inches ever been able to reproduce and carry on their trash genes?
Micropenises are caused by, among other things, the abundant presence of hormone mimickers/endocrine disruptors in our food and water supply, mainly bisphenol a in plastic bottles and various food packaging products and the tons of contraceptive substances that end up in our tap water through consumption, excretion and impossibility to filter said substance completely.

So yeah, OP's father probably has an average 6" dick, and guys with micropenises were cucked by Stacey every time she's on the pill and pees away toxic residues that end up in our tap water.

What a wonderful world.
>>
>>26415595
Ever hear of autoerotic asphyxiation? Its kind of like that except they don't intend to still be alive after it.
>>
why aren't SJWs fighting for micropenis bux? these guys are the last disabled group that its still socially acceptable to make fun of and subjugate.
>>
>>26415488
Low test cuck.
>>
>>26410033
They only did that once, and by age 10 the guy was begging his parents to let him take hormones to try to become a guy again.

Later he ended up killing himself. It's actually used as a case study for "brain sex" and gender dysphoria. Interesting and rather sad story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>26417240
that wasnt because he had a little dick, it was because they tried to mutilate his dick and ended up cutting the whole thing off
>>
Is having a micrpenis gods way of telling you that you shouldn't reproduce?
>>
>>26410023
why do you think people become trannies anon
>>
>>26410023
They normally parade you around on tv and have you talk about how it doesn't affect your confidence
>>
Man it must suck to be a man but without the parts to perform as one, I would just give up.
>>
>>26417240
He actually had a pretty normal life until his brother died and his wife left him.
>>
File: shippo.jpg (361KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
shippo.jpg
361KB, 2197x1463px
>>26410023
Step into my office and I'll see what I can do
>>
>>26415522
>>26415660
Partially what this guy is saying, but also ugly,short women usually keep their ugly short genes propogating throughout the genepool, so it's quite likely that women who are carriers for small dick genes allow them to survive, every woman with genetic "problems"(like being short,ugly,legitimate genetic defects maybe not) breeds and even more likely if that problem is not directly expressed in her.
>>
>>26410023
3.5in here. Literally the exact cut off point. What do?
>>
>>26418716
Become gay bottom. Or embark on a quest to find the only woman in the galaxy who won't mind that size. Or become a monk?
>>
When will you idiots understand that flaccid length means literally nothing.

As long as you're 6 inches hard, you'll do fine.
>>
>>26418824
Being gay would be difficult. I already told everyone I was 100% straight and support Trump. Mostly just because I come off as a fruit and don't want people knowing I'm closeted.

Finding a woman is the current quest. It would kill me though because I probably wouldn't be able to satisfy her. It really depresses me even though it hasn't happened yet. My complex is that I don't like letting people down.

I have thought about being a monk. I have visited Monastery's before too. Not really favoring it right now.
>>
I dont understand how cut people even feel pleasure, most of the pleasure seems to come from stretching out the frenulum, doesnt that part get literally cut off?
>>
>>26419164
My doctor left me some. Enough to jerk it without lotion/lube.
>>
>>26419004
You do sound very much in the closet.
>>
>>26410208

>HOWEVER I have always had trouble with the "shake" after pissing, I don't even do it any more, everytime I piss I pull my foreskin back and wipe it with toilet paper, thus I cannot piss without toilet paper.

Cutbro here. I still dribble a couple drops of urine if I don't dab my meatus with TP after going for a wiz.
>>
File: lowntight.jpg (36KB, 530x352px) Image search: [Google]
lowntight.jpg
36KB, 530x352px
>>26411931

It's bad in the sense that you probably lost a lot of your ridged band, but its good in the sense that you might still have some of it left and maybe have a good remnant of frenular deta too. And you can almost certainly masturbate without lube, unlike a lot of guys who got tighter cuts.

I got the kind of circumcision in pic related. Maybe you could consider yourself lucky in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 1449632746338.jpg (21KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1449632746338.jpg
21KB, 400x388px
>>26419203
I really fucked it up man. I really did. Even if I did want to come out I worry about the people I would hurt. Family and friends both asked me, I looked them in the I that I trusted them and would tell them if I was.
>>
>>26419164

>I dont understand how cut people even feel pleasure

"You don't need sensation in the penis to enjoy sex. The biggest sex organ is your brain, anon!" :^)
>>
>>26410023
Penis extenders. Look up sizegenetics. They work. Same principle as those primal people stretching their necks out over time.
>>
>>26410023
They take hormones and become cock slaves.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.