[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of religion esp christianity? Know a christian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What does /r9k/ think of religion esp christianity?

Know a christian girl at UNI
She sometimes preaches the gospel to people

>She always seeking male attention
>Always see her with a new boyfriend
>Saw her preaching to a beta cuck
>literally in the libaray during lunch
>he sat there with the bible next to her
>They were pretty loud
>She kept saying jesus etc

Mfw >:( i wanted her to preach to me

are religious people just hypocritical at every level possible? shes had like 10 different boyfriends in 2015 alone

pisses me off man just want to beat her to death with a bible sometimes
>>
>>26408637
There was this really average christian qt in the 7th grade who'd always help me with my math assignments. Everyone would make fun of the way she smells and I thought I'd make a move by complementing her smell then she called me a dumb wetback. Felt bad man
>>
I was really into the ass worship fetish for a few weeks once. Does that count as religion?
>>
I'd date one ironically if she was kind of pretty.
>>
File: 1455041352023.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1455041352023.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
no gods no masters desu senpai
>>
>>26408637
Speaking as someone raised christian, stopped believing when I was 13, and came back when I was 20, Christianity is fine, but most christians, particularly Protestants, are hypocrites and understand jack shit about it. They just use it to feel better about themselves while simultaneously giving zero fucks about going against the word of Christ whenever and wherever it's convenient. In HS, I knew literally bleeding heart faggot liberals who followed christian principles better than the bible-trotting bitch clique.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, but at least I recognize when I do shit I really shouldn't and actively try to do it less. As for what I say on 4chan, I'm confident God has a sense of humor. Would suck if your creator couldn't handle any banter.
>>
>>26408785
I know a lot of good christians anon, i didnt post this to put christianity on blast and i know the difference between those who follow what they preach

but in general the vast majority of the (Christians) that i know are bizarre i just wanted to know what fellow robots thought of them

there are normies and chads out there that identify as christian but this doesnt stop them from the obvious shit that makes me think their just hypocrites
>>
>>26408910
No argument there. The whole reason I stopped being a Christian in the first place was that I was surrounded by people like that and thought that was all there was.

I've always thought the main reason people become atheists is because they understand Christianity better than bible-thumpers, and therefore conclude they understand Christianity.

If I have to hear one more protestant cite the Old Testament to justify retarded bullshit I'm joining an orthodox monastery.
>>
>>26408637
I hate Christianity so bad its ridiculous. Would be my least favorite religion if it wasn't for Islam.
>>
>>26408637
She probably doesn't put out thats why she can't keep a man.
>>
Religion was designed to ensure that people like us get a fair shake at life but unfortuntely most people on this board are too stupid to see that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.