[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just took 12 tabs of acid. Will I be okay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I just took 12 tabs of acid. Will I be okay?
>>
>12
If you're looking to die just take it
Otherwise you should attempt to puke
>>
How much is on a tab?
>>
>>26408610
Can't overdose on anything below a sip.
>>
>>26408672
They're pretty undersosed but still good
I'd say there's probably 60ug on each
>>
just watch this on repeat and chill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZd95BCKMY
>>
>>26408664
You can't die from acid
>>
>>26408733
No but you can fuck yourself over
>>
Did it have a metallic taste?
>>
>>26408772
Nope
And this isn't an original comment
>>
If it's actual acid you could do thousands of dollars worth before you ever came close to an 'overdose' but you'd probably have a pretty shitty time.

Research chems that get sold as acid to normies who can't into drug testing are inherently more dangerous.

Hope you've got Benzos on hand if shit goes sideways.
>>
>>26408726
That isn't what LSD is about Sampson. It's a lot more profound than that, especially with the high doses. I think 12 hits of what I assume is around 100 ug each is excessive. Why would he take that much?
>>
>>26408811

You'll be fine then, just strap in and enjoy the ride.
>>
Are you retarded? Go to a fucking hospital you dipshit you're gonna trip for a fucking week
>>
>>26408813
>tfw no legitimate acid anywhere
>tfw if I did get a hallucinogen, it'll be a $40-for-four-but-it's-actually-just-one-hit mbome.
Fuck you Bush.
>>
Shit m8 you won't die but I doubt that will be good for you. I've tripped pretty hard before but why would you take that much?
>>
>>26408894
Wow, just buy online you retard. LSD is probably the easiest and safest thing to ship discreetly. Can you follow step by step instructions? If you can, go onto duckduckgo and look up how to order on the dark net markets. Find a comprehensive tutorial and follow it. Then buy your real LSD and whatever else you would like.
>>
File: yaye.jpg (209KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
yaye.jpg
209KB, 600x899px
>>26408610
enjoy having seizures and dying from some shitty nBome overdose that wont even be insightful.
you will die in a state of retardation :^)
>>
>>26408913
ok nsa let me get on that
>>
>>26408877
I tried it once, he probably took so much because the first couple hits didn't take effect soon enough. myself, I didn't experience anything profound (at least not in a good way), just some interesting visuals then a lot of nausea/vomiting and feelings of utter dread, misery and fear
>>
>>26408610
Is taking 2 tabs are safe but get you more deep exprience?
>>
>>26408945
I was walking around my house saying that this was my home turf. I took pride in the fact that a lot of people freak out and here I was on my home turf. I think I was implying that I was psychotic or schizophrenic, which wouldn't be good. Still, the best part about psychedelics (and I mean things like LSD, mushrooms, mescaline which all act similarly as opposed to DMT and salvia) is the way they profoundly change the way you think. It is not what you think, it is how you think. I believe you use less language and more abstractions so you understand many things more effectively. I consider them the performance enhancing drug of the mind. You take your steroids if you are an athlete or bodybuilder, and if you are a creative or a thinker, then you take these mind expanding drugs. You can come up with some interesting ideas while on them, it is said that Watson discovered DNA while on LSD. One of my favorite authors, Aldous Huxley, made use of them as well and came up with some interesting ideas.
>>
Enjoy your loop senpai
>>
>>26409114
>Aldous Huxley used LSD
Color me surprised, after the whole "Feelies" I wouldn't have guessed.
>>
Don't think about spiders
>>
>>26409194
Only later on in life. He didn't use them when he wrote Brave New World. He wrong "The Doors of Perception" after his experience with mescaline. He took LSD on his deathbed.
>>
>>26408610
>mario on an lsd tab
I don't think this has the nintendo quality seal lol.
>>
>>26408610
>the real Tripfag
enjoy your ride while it lasts and don't start puke
>>
>>26408913
>>26408944
lel. some dont deserve guide lines it seems....
>>
>>26409356
I hear you. I could give people a guideline myself and they would still somehow be too inept to follow the instructions. Or too paranoid.
>>
>>26408894
>tfw if I did get a hallucinogen, it'll be a $40-for-four-but-it's-actually-just-one-hit mbome

that's what happened to me last week. I got a single tab for 10. tasted bitter as fuck. It was a great trip but the comeup was like an hour and a half and the trip was only 2 hours. It's kind of a rip for the same price as acid. What does a sheet of acid go for on the DANKnet anyway? The only thing stopping me from frequenting is my lack of cash.
>>
File: 1454878087064.jpg (131KB, 558x761px) Image search: [Google]
1454878087064.jpg
131KB, 558x761px
>>26408610
Enjoy freaking out and getting arrested
>>
>>26410349
What was the original image?
>>
Only 12 try 13 newfag
>>
Pussy. I wake up every day to 67 hits of acid and on Friday nights I like to take north of 89 or so tabs. GOML
>>
>>26410425
the top half
>>
>>26408813
You won't die from an overdose but you'll fuck your mind up hardcore. Enjoy not being able to read because the text turns to squiggly gibberish. HPPD blows ass. Never take deleriants or high doses of psychedelics.
>>
>>26411058
Isn't HPPD rare? Does it go away?
>>
File: 1451789407310.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1451789407310.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
>>26410993
Because you can totally do that yep you sure can.
>>
>>26408690
What? You can get 60 microgram tabs? Mine were 125 and I thought that was standard. Regardless, good luck not being able to see and probably not coming back.
>>
>>26411336
I did acid 10 times over the course of 6 months. I have had HPPD ever since. It definitely decreases over time but it's been over a month since I've done any drugs and I still get wavy lines, snow and just general visual weirdness. I honestly like it though so no complaints here.
>>
I heard sometimes the trip never ends
>>
>>26412011
Visual snow is a normal part of everyone's vision, you're just now noticing it.
>>
>>26412264
Yep, it's not like LSD added anything to my brain, just gave it a new appreciation for how it works
>>
>>26408664
dumb advice,

have a fun 12 hour trip anon ~!
>>
>>26408610
thats tguks batch lol gg on getting scammed
>>
>>26412027
it doesnt. you are tripping right now
>>
File: 1431303489580.jpg (129KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1431303489580.jpg
129KB, 668x712px
>>26412027
I guess you could say the ride never ends
>>
Here's a little something for you to enjoy while high :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLHIc3_c3Zk
>>
I the tabs are indeed 60mcg than that puts you at like 700 mcgs so no. You will be perfectly fine. Also are you the same guy who posted the same pic askin if you can dose 3 days in a row?
>>
>>26408733
Dd not true
There are some compounds that are EXTREMELY easy to OD on.
People die from it.
>>
http://sentimentalcorp.org/goat_worship/ritual_01/ritual_01.html
watch this while tripping on acid
>>
>>26412775 Ikr this guy knows what he's talking about. Lol autist
>>
>>26408610
>medically normal again after 12 hours

you will be ok. if you actually did this, then part of you wants the experience. *shrug*

enjoy.
>>
>>26408610
Ride the wave and enjoy my brother
See the sun and stars for what they are
>>
only 12? step your game up faggot
>>
>>26412472
This is the most comforting comment ive seen on this whole board.

Thanks anon. I'm gonna appreciate life a little more now.
>>
>>26408733
Yes you can, but most people couldn't afford to OD on LSD if they wanted to.
>>
>>26412775
Your post was EXTREMELY incoherent
>>
>>26408610
See you on the next episode of cops, buttnaked in he middle of nowhere
>>
where does someone get acid if they have no friends

im literally contemplating going to a electronic concert in my area just to see if I could get lucky enough to find some

I have no friends, I just moved out here, and I don't want to deal with that darknet market shit
>>
>>26413179
>electronic concert
Depends on what kind of show desu. Also you're going to end up with some kind o research chemical not lsd. I know because I was pretty deep in the new england rave scene before I had a mental breakdown
>>
>>26413179
>I don't want to deal with that darknet market shit
Really your only choice, unless you have just the right friends (you don't)
>>
Have fun with one of the strangest day of your life.

Just dont worry about it.
Hope you prepared stuff like food, music and videos
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.