[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /r9k/. Need some legit help, was going to see if anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: drug-testing-101.jpg (20KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
drug-testing-101.jpg
20KB, 640x400px
Sup /r9k/.

Need some legit help, was going to see if anyone has any ideas.

Got arrested, and now have biweekly drug test for next 18 months.

What tips do you guys have to help me stay sober? and things i can do to replace the feelings.
>>
Have you tried not doing drugs?
>>
Are you addicted?
>>
just don't do drugs.

if you're so stupid that you can't figure this shit out, what is honestly stopping you from going to live in the woods?
>>
>>26407049
Yes, i consider myself addicted. Yes i have been to rehab. it does not help.

>>26407040
Yes, i have tried not doing drugs. It's not even "drugs" but mostly put and being able to escape once in a while.
>>
>>26407060
It's not that easy, atleast for someone who does drugs. its the escape im looking for, not having to feel the shitty feels. only things that kept me from hero out. no friends etc, and drugs atleast let me escape.
>>
>>26407064
>i have tried
>to not do something
hmmm. well then what hope do you have for doing anything? you already know how this ends. just do it alone you faggot.
>>
What were you arrested for? What drugs did you do?
>>
>>26407030
STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!
>>
>>26407108
Heroin + Xanax, but i just love to smoke weed.

>>26407106
Yes i know how this ends. But honestly, i dont care. i just liked it for the escape it gave me, and being able to have fun once in a while.

feels as if nothing is fun anymore..
>>
>>26407097
>it's not that easy
then i don't understand what the problem is. you're going to do drugs, you're going to get in trouble or overdose or whatever, and there was no point to this "escape" shit that you're rambling about. escaping is when you go to a comedy show and have a few drinks, or fuck your wife while imagining someone else. clearly what an addict like you does is shit on his life for no reason at all that he can remember. there's literally nothing to talk about here.
>>
Exist until you can do drugs again. Sleep. Drink alcohol. Distract your mind. And then do drugs again. Drugs are awesome
>>
>>26407138
you hate yourself, opiates don't feel good to a healthy person. it is self erasure. They certainly aren't "fun".
>>
>>26407030
why not just do drugs they can't test for?
>>
>>26407175
True true. thank you i appreciate the advice and not being a dick.

>>26407162
yeah..... its not even about that. i guess deep down i just am a drug addict, like i said i like pot and being able to get high after work and forget about shit
>>
>>26407138
I know the feeling op, these guys are just being asshole. The only advice I have is to try and distract yourself. If it comes down to it, make a schedule for yourself so that you're always occupied and don't have to be alone with your thoughts. How did you get caught?
>>
Try not being a pussy
>waaaaah I need drugs to escape the bad feels
How many of us here have the same terrible feelings but keep going on without being a piece of shit junkie
>>
>>26407211
I was selling and they followed me, and caught me with 1 bag and 30 xans. i got 18 month drug program as punishment. I appreciate all the advice i need it.

>>26407204
As in ?

>>26407202
I understand that. makes sence, they have tainted my mind man
>>
Drink alcohol instead
>>
>>26407211
>druggy scum
>"lol just make a schedule bro just distract yourself"
the dude couldn't spell schedule if he tried. the assholes are just telling him that nobody like him gets better. actions have consequences.
>>
>>26407250
i understand this, i served a week in jail and no im not saying im some hard ass dude by any means, im a fucking pussy, but it definitly woke me up and taught me that what i was doing was fucking wrong and i would only end up like the other losers like me
>>
>>26407030
Wow, even /b/ would give classier replies. acting like utter assholes to seem interesting and edgy. teens in a nutshell.

N e weyZ
I find playing an rpg vidya calms me
Spend your time surfing for great music of your liking and find the best of the best.
Use this time to find yourself. Seperate the mind from the body beneath you and ask yourself: Does my body need this drug, or does my mind need it?
If mind, then you just need to chill and not burn your drug out. Go from frequent to eventually a once in a while event. Distract yourself and the habit WILL go away with enough will
If body, then you need to actually work out, go through a cleanse and change your diet. If its a physical addiction then you have a lot to work on
If it's both, then you need to meditate. I know it sounds like the most cliche thing but it works.
When you find time to start asking yourself questions and your eyes adjust to the bigger picture, then you'll realize you need to slow down.
I had a bad coke addiction about 2 years ago. I was pushing fast which didnt help
Ive had 10/10 coke sluts suck cum like a straw from my dick because the addiction was so bad.
Eventually, my conscience got to me and I stopped altogether when my best friend said shed fuck me for coke. Someone who deep down I loved but didnt want to lose her as a friend due to the fear of a failed relationship. It was game over after that. Knowing what power they have over people killed me inside, especially when the love of my life only wanted to sleep with me because I was a connect instead of loving me unconditionally.
Love is truly the worst drug.
That night with her, we did so much blow that I admitted my feelings to her and why I didnt want to fuck.
She felt retarded as fuck and everything got awk.
Self respect is where its at, man.
Respect your temple. Its cool to have a bowl with a friend or beers with the dudes after work or even a spin of the pook but MODERATION IS KEY
LOVE YOU, MAN
>>
>>26407030
you have to find things you enjoy while being sober

your brain has given up on making dopamine cause you have been tricking it for so long with drugs

there is no easy way to do it, you just need to set small goals and make sure you achieve them

unless you are totally fucked, you can overcome weed in a week or two.
>>
>>26407030
TASC?
>>
>>26407030
This wasnt a post I was expecting at all, either. I usually see "How to get high and pass your drug test???" on the chans and shit.

10/10 mature post

Btw, another tip to keep you distracted and it can all be done from your comtop
Make beats if youre into hip hop
Graphic design, sketches, art
Try to fap as much as you can in a day
>>
>>26408023
Wow... thank you dude i actually appreciated this. Thought this thread died out. Saw this and really appreciate the real advice from 1 person to another. Thank you dude.

>>26408050
That is what i have been trying, the problem is not that, but everything i like doing sober, feels as if it would be BETTER if i could just be high. Its basically just me knowing for next 18 months i wont be able to touch a joint, or have a nice roll, or do a few lines once in a while.

>>26408092
Diversion.
>>
>>26408119
Thank you. Basically, i've come to the grips that i have to be sober, i dont want jail to be my life, nor being in/out of rehabs. i want to complete this 18 month program, and do it as legitimately as possible. I know if i get around it getting high, it will only make things worse. I love music, so i am trying to get into DJ. I love driving around, so i plan on taking drives listening to music when things get rough. Video games are one of my top things, so after working, i come home and VIDYA it up to keep my mind off things. To keep the smoking thing off my mind, i now vape. The only issues im still having are telling my mind its over. Already fap 3 times a day hahahah
>>
>>26407030
Smoke crack two days before each test, it will be out of your system in 48 hours
>>
>>26408290
Also forgot to talk about how great crack is, straight up euphoria especially when you get the metal sounds. It is amaze, def give it a try
>>
research chemicals dude need a source?
>>
>>26407030
Bupropion in a high prescribed dose.
>>
Honestly OP I'be had to deal with probation and parole at different day points. As far as drug testing/staying clean just accept the fact that getting high is NOT wort going to jail, nothing is worth going to jail. Been there done that. It ain't worth it. Smoking cigs and drinking honestly helps dealing with being sober. It's not healthy but it's whatever. Finding a full time job does wonders too. Also a seeing a mental health professional might help. Every since I treated my ASHD I've been a bit better.
>>
>>26407064
Play some vidya. Drink a lot.
>>
>>26408420
Yes source me please. THey cant be ones that come up.

>>26408421
Am allowed to take Subs/Methadone. ONLY GOOD THING.

>>26408517
I have to do outpatient, i also smoke cigs / vape. Hate drinking, but do it once and a while to help. I have ADD/Anxiety but CANT take my perscribed adderall and kpin so fuck.
>>
>>26408517
Also sorry for my poor English. I hate being from a bi lingual family.
>>
>>26408554
Love vidya, it helps keep my mind off alot. only problem is vidya + weed is the best, so eliminating the one sucks :P

>>26408561
It's no problem. i appreciate the tips :).
>>
>>26408557
I'm prescribed Adderall and Xanax. Shame you can't take it. It's honestly helped my ADHD SO fucking much.
>>
>>26408583
Yeah... help's me alot. i quit while ago since i knew this was coming up. that's not even the biggest issue, its mainly just not being able to smoke. Those few hits before vidya are what kills me, or few hits after work.
>>
OP, I am the same. My brain is totally fucked. I abuse every substance I can get my hands on. I'm just thankful that I'm too much of an autist to know how to get heroin or meth, because that shit would destroy me. I have zero self control when it comes to substances. So I have to abstain from everything, and life is boring as fuck, but at least I know I'm going to make it through the day without OD'ing or landing in prison. Like Bill Burr said, you don't know how long a year really is until you stop doing drugs.
>>
>>26408613
Yes man thats me. Except i got my hands on heroin and that was it. went from sniffing for a year to the needle and it was over. landed me in prison and rehab, which is NOT worth the loss of freedom plus all of the pain and problems it gives you. And we will see how long a year is, well a year and a half. get off this program on my 21'st birthday.
>>
>>26408601
Yeah I experienced the same thing since I've been on parole. Depending how long you're on probation/parole it KIND OF get better? You basically go so long without smoking that you don't really miss it... I mean... You'd rather get stoned obviously, but you realize jail isn't worth it. Trust me man. Getting high is so not wort going to jail. I've been on parole so long that nothing is worth going back.
>>
File: 1454762152723.jpg (109KB, 367x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454762152723.jpg
109KB, 367x508px
>>26407030 that sucks, Was on probation for 2 years and smoked all through it and never got drug tested once. I suppose being invisible is good sometimes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.