[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feelarini when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>that feelarini when
>>
>>26405766
Have you tried not being so fucking honest?
Like don't go around robbing grandmas but don't be a little goody two shoes either.
>>
>>26405766
Experience required is just to weed out beta fags like you. As long as you have some basic knowledge of how the job's done you have a good chance of getting the job. Look at it this way they'll have as much trouble finding someone with experience who wants an entry level job as you'll have finding a job that requires no experience.
>>
>>26405785
>>26405906

ok thx chad and todd ill lie more
>>
>>26405906
betas are the people they should be hiring

chads are the one that will take off work, slack off and ask for raises or quit. betas will accept extra work with no overtime, never take work off and be content with their low position and pay because they don't want to risk being fired
>>
>>26406357
Depends on the type of work. If it's just menial administration shit then sure a beta will do. Otherwise you need someone who will speak up, take the initiative and not need to be micromanaged.
>>
just lie...

ji2i2ieohiasd
>>
>>26406304
Don't lie, just apply anyway and ignore the experience requirement. If asked about your lack of experience just tell them about how hobby X and school experience Y and study method Z have given you the necessary skills to do the job.
>>
>>26405785
>>26405906
>just lie!
OK

>wow anon that sounds nice
>where did you get your prior experience?
umm my last job at so'n'no
>do you mind if we call your previous employers?

Proceed to never get a call back from them because my previous employers never existed.
>>
>>26408956
give him my phone number (911) and tell him to ask for the chief
>>
>>26408956
Its not that hard to
a) use a nonexistent number
or better yet
b) use a business that has gone bankrupt
>>
>>26405766
Majority of job interviews are decided in 90 seconds based on superficial shit

http://theundercoverrecruiter.com/infographic-how-interviewers-know-when-hire-you-90-seconds/

Learn some stuff about the company, dress nice, smile a lot and you'll basically get the job if the interviewer thinks you look like someone they'd like to hang out with.
>>
>>26408956
That's when you pull out your gun and yell

"EXPERIENCE THIS!"
>>
>>26405766
>entry level cook wanted
>Must have 2 years experience, speak Spanish, and have a brand new car
>>26408983
With my luck any false shit I put in my resume they'll check it out and never call me again
>>
>>26409050
>and never call me again
How is that worse than putting nothing and them not calling you back?
>>
>>26409078
The point is it doesn't matter if you put nothing or lie and put something. With his luck they'll find out he's lying and never call him back and laugh behind his back. At least if he's truthful they might feel sorry enough to give him the job to get experience.
>>
>>26409102
If you lie, theres a very high chance they'll just take your word for it
As long as you're not like "herpderp I worked for microsoft and the government and developed refinery stuff for bp"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.