[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please be nice to yourself and others!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

File: 1.jpg (87KB, 973x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 973x960px
Please be nice to yourself and others!!
>>
The former is especially important.
Humans are very critical of themselves. We may become bitter after long of this scolding. This begins to reflect on how we treats others.
So yes, we really ought to have more compassion for ourselves.
>>
>>26404796
Than you op. Your a ray of hope .
>>
I'm nice to other people, but not myself.

I know myself too well. I know I'm not worth it.
>>
File: 1427775102983.png (976KB, 997x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427775102983.png
976KB, 997x720px
Is there a new China poster or is it a coincidence there's been a few
>>
File: 248006457457.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
248006457457.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>26404796
The pure, deep hatred I have for myself is a fuel I use for self-improvement.
>>
>>26405021
You're welcome!

>>26405063
There's a good possibility that they've all been me.

>>26405048
It's very upsetting that you feel that way about yourself.
>>
File: 1454541575791.png (829KB, 910x713px) Image search: [Google]
1454541575791.png
829KB, 910x713px
>>26405130
China a good
keep it up senpai
>>
>>26404796
fuck off tumblr
bloxxx
>>
File: 1.jpg (98KB, 821x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98KB, 821x1280px
>>26405150
I certainly will!
>>
its the golden rule friendo
>>
File: 1450864381317.png (225KB, 478x556px) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225KB, 478x556px
>>26405245
i'm treating others how i'd like to be treated but it's not working so i've just stopped going outside
>>
File: 1404954599313.jpg (25KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1404954599313.jpg
25KB, 500x436px
>>26404796
I try to be but everyone else is an asshole.
>>
You guys are awesome. Keep spreading the kindness--you never know how much it can brighten someone's day. Don't beat yourselves up--everyone has worth, everyone has value, even you. Never forget that.
>>
>>26405273
People are assholes sometimes--but you can't control that. Keep putting yourself out there.
>>
>>26405275
People generally aren't assholes by default, but unless there's some underlying reason for them to be. That's why compassion is so pivotal.
>>
File: 1446170995617.gif (1MB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1446170995617.gif
1MB, 500x393px
>>26405279
I wish someone in real life would say this. Maybe I'd actually believe it.
>>
>>26405279

> everyone has

>worth >value

>even you

That value being just enough to buy the industrial-grade rope to kill yourself with :\^)
>>
>>26405176
Tumblr is a very hateful community.
>>
Hating myself is natural. Why couldn't I just try harder and be Chad? What's worse when you meet a girl who won't just tell you to fuck off they talk to you genuinely and make you hope. Like just tell me I'm a fucking nuisance already. People being nice to me is so fucking weird. I love this girl. I really do. Not the meme love I mean I love her. She's this cute sarcastic funny beautiful non Stacy. But why won't she tell me to fuck off after all this time? Out of pity it must be. So many better guys than me out there doubt I even cross her mind that way.

I'm pathetic OP. Just fuck my shit up famalam. Smeh tbqh fampai.
>>
>>26404796
I'll be nice to me & myself
fuck being nice to others
>>
>>26405598
Please try.
>>
I am mean to people desu. It's mostly banter to make myself feel good.
Why am I a tsundere?
>>
>>26405369
Hey, I'm a real person, and I'm saying it. Don't dwell in self pity. You are not alone, everyone feels worthless sometimes, that doesn't make things true. For the longest time I felt like a failure and a piece of shit no matter how well I did. I'm finally starting to feel better, and I don't want to go back. Pain and self-loathing only exist as long as you choose to feel them. I'm taking time out of my day to tell you not to give up. Seek outside help if you can. You won't regret it--I didn't.
>>
>>26405669
>Pain and self-loathing only exist as long as you choose to feel them.
Come off it, dude. I'm sick of hearing this.
>>
>>26405377
And what will that accomplish? Pain is temporary. It's a state of mind. How you feel now in this moment isn't how you will always feel. Why end it all before you even get to feel a little bit of happiness, a little bit of satisfaction? Don't you want to know what it feels like?
>>
>>26405668
That's not being tsun, that's just being mean. Being mean isn't very nice and no one wants to hang around a meanie!
>>
>>26405669
>Pain and self-loathing only exist as long as you choose to feel them
Humans aren't such resilient creatures that they can take one thousand hits without falling. Pain is a fact of life, you can't pretend it's not there. It should be acknowledged. What matters is collecting yourself after the fact.
>>
>>26405695
Cliche or not--things aren't going to change on their own. You have to make some effort--scary as it is. You have value, why discount all of you're self worth? You don't have the advantage of friends or confidence--so you're gonna have to do a hell of a lot more than others if you want to feel a little bit of satisfaction. Believe it or not--even people who you think have it all feel hollow sometimes--happiness doesn't last either, but they don't dwell on it and try to move forward. They have every advantage, you don't. It sucks, but it's the truth, so smart with something small--and let your self feel some satisfaction, because you know how hard that little thing was to do--how hard it was just to get up in the morning, to go outside, to talk with a cashier, to take a walk, to make an appointment, to do anything different from the pattern you've fallen into. It's fucking hard, but if you don't take that tiny step, who is gonna do it for you?
>>
File: 36525783666.png (377KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
36525783666.png
377KB, 557x605px
>>26405727

Absolutely Not.

Are you aware of how a star dies? I will become 10x greater than myself physically and socially, and then kill myself; somewhere as cold as my corpse will be. It may take years to happen, but I will die knowing I was the best version of myself.

I don't want to feel happiness, or love, or affection, or any of that shit Anon.

Attempting to reach it is what put me in this mindset in the first place.
>>
>>26405805
That's totally true. What I'm saying is doing beat yourself up when you don't have to. Don't discount your efforts, because you believe you aren't doing enough. Not everything is as bad as you believe--take a step back and try to look at things rationally. People don't generally look at other people and think, "what a loser"--most people don't give others a single thought. Learn from the big things and move past the insignificant ones.
>>
>>26406034
I don't get your first point. Could you rephrase it or elaborate?
>>
>>26405727
>How you feel now in this moment isn't how you will always feel.
But it will leave a scar.
>>
>>26406143
Scars never go away, but they do partially heal, so deal with it.
>>
You are doing a good thing OP, you are right as well.
How can a person achieve anything if they keep putting themselves down all the time, it's important for everyone to try their best and that means trusting in their own ability.
>>
>>26406219
>so deal with it
Oh hey, all I have to do is just deal with it!

Fuck you.
>>
>>26404796
fuck you faggot dont tell me what to do
>>
>>26406242
>How can a person achieve anything if they keep putting themselves down all the time
they cannot, which is why I will never achieve anything

my best is not enough
>>
>>26406276
If you realise it's your own fault, why not stop it?
Do you not want to?
>>
>>26406345
what's the point?

at this point in my life, I have two options

>be sad, alone, incompetent, and self-loathing
>be sad, alone, incompetent, and self-loathing, but pretending not to be

telling myself that i'm a good person or worthwhile will not change the fact that i'm not actually a good person or worthwhile
>>
>>26406081

About the star?

When a star dies, it first grows many times larger. Soon after, the star collapses into itself, forming a black dwarf, a neutron star, or a black hole. This whole process can take many years.

I'll become a much "greater" version of myself, and then collapse myself, so to speak. It's not like I've based my suicide off of the death of stars. I had this plan since before I even noticed the similarity.
>>
>>26404796
>nice to yourself
FUCK no
>>
>>26406372
>what's the point?
To feel good and do things. Doing things also gives you stuff to talk about.

I think telling yourself that you're a good person is better than telling yourself that you're a shit person, which you are currently doing.
You are capable, what makes you so ineffective compared to the average joe?
>>
>>26405325
>just keep getting shit on, bro! surely someone out there has a digestive system that excretes love and happiness and sunshine!
>>
>>26405669
>everyone feels worthless sometimes, that doesn't make things true.
Yeah, if it's "sometimes".
>>
>>26406415
how can I feel good when I know it's a lie? I know I'm lying to myself. that doesn't help me at all, it makes me feel even more pathetic that I have to lie to myself just to function like a basic human being. I can't exist like that, I can't exist where I have to lie to convince myself that I'm not trash.

what makes me so ineffective? I wish I knew. but I've squandered my entire life. I'm 22 years old and I have nothing to show for it. no friends, no experiences, no hobbies, no interests, no passions, no personality, no accomplishments, I'm just a fucking loser that sits at his computer and cries and prays for an airplane to crash into his house so my parents don't have to experience the shame and grief of their son killing himself.

I want to be with people. I want to be normal. I want to have a friend and a wife and a family, but they don't want it. I'm not worth it. anyone who associates with me would be settling or torturing themselves. why would I want to inflict that on someone? I'm a fucking loser. life could deliver my soulmate to my front door and I'd probably still fuck it up and ruin things.
>>
>>26405805
>collecting yourself after the fact.

This is true, you need coping mechanisms. If you don't have good ones at the beginning, you learn and repeat until it becomes innate habit. Look at things rationally and think what does the future hold after this incident. If its most likely something bad, prepare for it straight away. You'll feel good just preparing.If it's impossible to prepare for then you need not worry beforehand and just face it headstrong since its out of your control and not really your problem (even though it concerns you) since you can't exert any influence over it. You accept that and move on.
>>
File: 22578994337368.jpg (78KB, 618x293px) Image search: [Google]
22578994337368.jpg
78KB, 618x293px
You're probably a troll OP, but it's still nice to see the friendly messages on here regardless, even if they don't change anything. I'm not one of them, but some people would really appreciate the reminder after wallowing in a sea of their own misery.
>>
>>26406526
>shame and grief of their son killing himself

You sound like a person who loves his family but you're incredibly insecure and think that you know how others feel about you - "shame", "torturing" and how you'll fuck up relationships. You need to chill because you can't predict the feelings of people you haven't even met yet. You obviously have the capacity to care so if you just allow yourself to be around people, they will see it too and feel good about themselves and about you so you're negative thoughts are unreasonable and you should just chill! Ease up on these stupid worries and then you can focus on things you enjoy, that's how you'll get interests, passions,experiences. It might take time but persevere.
>>
>>26406637

Sounds like OP's mocking niceness
>>
>>26406526
>lie
What you're doing right now is lying, by saying that you're hopeless trash when there are things you can do to change.
Besides I think you've already realised that people lie all the time, it's a part of being a basic human being. Nothing is important but we pretend it is anyway because it feels better than sitting around doing nothing.

>my entire life
22 years is not too far gone and you choose to sit at the computer, that can be changed easily by picking up a hobby or something similar, just stay away from the imageboards.
A hobby will give you something to talk about and share with other people, which will then help form a personality to which you form a bond with. If nothing interests you pick one at random and do it despite disinterest. Then keep going through them because if you keep at it long enough and manage to find other people, you will be able to share experience and their passion will rub off on you. Hell perhaps the possibility of making friends will be enough reason eh?

If you really wanted to be normal you'd take the steps to do so, even if you fear them. You have to make people want to associate with you, nothing is free for normal people.

>why would I want to inflict that on someone?
because you're lonely and want to be normal which is a perfectly acceptable thing to want

>soulmate
one step at a time first, worry about that later. That way by the time you worry about it, you will have hobbies and stuff to talk about to make it easier.

You've got to stop hating yourself because at the moment it's stopping any possibilities. You don't have to love yourself, just give yourself a chance.
>>
File: 1443244747537.gif (500KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1443244747537.gif
500KB, 500x333px
>>26404796
But I'm shit, as is everyone else.
>>
>>26406789

Your shit is what you ate, it is not what you are
>>
File: 1451066631694.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451066631694.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>26404796
>china will never piss on you
>>
>>26406919
You are what you eat.
>>
File: 1453400390098.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1453400390098.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>26405114
This. I really hope you are improving, scum.
>>
>>26404796
>friend jokes around
>don't know how to reply
>reply in condescending way as not to like outwitted
>just look like an ass and make myself unlikable
I feel bad about it and have a clenching feeling in my gut
>>
>>26406526
>>26406760
to continue
I hate how society demonizes selfishness, I find those who do so are actually the most selfish of all. There is nothing wrong with being selfish, especially when nobody has got your back.
Don't be afraid to desire, don't be afraid to have fun. If someone doesn't like it they can fuck off, because it isn't about them, you aren't their property.

Have you ever played an MMO?
Life is kinda like that, you've got to grind in order to get to the good stuff. What you're doing is expecting to be able to take on a high level dungeon at at a low and then getting really disheartened when you die.
Yes, you can't do it but that's only because you're expecting too much, you gotta take the necessary steps beforehand then you can do it.
You have to grind to level and get skills. Start simple.

I started with hygiene because I was a dirty fuck and whilst I'm not the pinnacle of human cleanliness, I'm certainly more pleasing to see at least and it's not as embarrassing to smile even if my teeth are a little crooked. But even then, that can be changed and I'm saving up for some braces or surgery or something, haven't decided yet.

What you have there lad is a body waiting be used, it's your personal tool and no-one else can use it. So put it to use yeah?
Also try listening to some feel good music.
>>
>>26405736
True. But no one wants to hang around me regardless of if I'm nice or mean, so what's the point?
>>
>>26407532

Then don't be you.
>>
>>26407673
But it's habit at this point desu, banter makes me feel better.
I don't mind people bantering me back.
>>
File: 1443917583.jpg (74KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1443917583.jpg
74KB, 680x680px
Bully everyone!
>>
File: 1455147858777.jpg (78KB, 786x650px) Image search: [Google]
1455147858777.jpg
78KB, 786x650px
Thanks OP, but i have already tried that
Didn't work very well
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.