[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

even if some girl wanted to be with you the amount of insecurity,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: r9k.jpg (252KB, 1020x960px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
252KB, 1020x960px
even if some girl wanted to be with you

the amount of insecurity, depression and inferiority complex would make your mind ignore her and say that "she is just being nice"

who self-deprecation here?

and i don't even know why i hate myself
I just see others better than me in everything.
i always feel guilty if people is kind with me.
>>
jokes on you. I channel my frustrations externally and blame the corrupt, misguided, decadent, rotten, odious and intolerable post-industrial society for all my ills.
>>
>implying anyone would even be nice
The only reason I'm not dealing with the same type of abuse from school is that I'm old enough now that it's considered rude to do that in public and you know normies have to keep up the facade of being good people
>>
>>26402807

That's exactly how I feel.

Even if someone said they were interested, I assume they're lying. Why would any be interested in me? It's not fair for them. Things will only end in tears.
>>
>>26402807
Don't do that, I once was in a relationship with a guy like this and it ended up sickening me.
>>
This has happened to me, on average, once or twice per year since I was 14 or so.
>>
>>26402807
I'm very self-deprecating, but I can accept that sometimes things just happen for no reason. That's what delights me.
>>
>>26403206

I wish I could think like that. All things happen for a reason? Sure. That I only means I am to tear someone's heart out in the devil's place.
>>
I had a qt that was into me for some reason. I was so awkward I couldn't talk to her at all. I ignored until she stopped speaking to me. No regrets.
>>
Can I get some sauce on that, reverse is turning up nothing.
>>
My mind would not go to "She's just being nice".

It would immediately jump to "She's fucking with me as a joke."
>>
>>26404858

medaka box

the only good thing about that shit is this guy
>>
>>26404901
Not even Zenkichi?
>>
>>26404978
nope
also avoid the anime.
>>
>>26404901
fuck off, i bet that you're one of the people shitting up the threads arguing about how it should have ended after the election arc
>>
>>26402807
>tfw you have a small dick so you have to stay away no matter what
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.