[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this give you hope?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: ibifqt.jpg (24KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ibifqt.jpg
24KB, 720x480px
Does this give you hope?
>>
>>26402767
>fat cuck
>literal 2/10 girl
no
>>
>>26402767
>jew
>man-jaw
>dyed hair

eww
>>
No because boogie is not just an ordinary fatfuck but a famous one.
>>
>>26402854
>>26402822
Literally jelly
>>
>>26402924
this. also, she's probably cucking him, and will probably steal a lot from him when she leaves
>>
>>26402767
>golddigging whore who fucks other guys while leaching off jewtube bucks

No thank you.
>>
Looks like a tranny to me
>>
>>26402767
LETS
CALL
THIS
ONE
NO
PRENUP
>>
>>26402767
no. she's not pretty at all.... i could probably bust my ass and MAYBE get one like her :(

but unless she has 10/10 tier body.....
>>
>>26402976
How do you know she's cucking him?
>>
>>26402767
At least boogie has a good pesonality..
>>
>>26403029
probably because he has a basic understanding about the nature of women
>>
>>26403040
>morbidly obese crybaby who takes no responsibility for his state and hasn't lost weight despite claiming to have tried for years

No.
>>
>>26403122
exactly. if a qt girl is with a fat, ugly, unlikable guy like Boogie, she is only after some material gain he provides, and is likely fucking men she's actually attracted to on the side
>>
>>26403188
Shes probably in it to start launching her youtube career as a beta gravity well
>>
>>26402767

No, hes rich and Im not.
>>
>>26403148
For real. He's been talking about "trying" to lose weight for years, but he's still fat as fuck. I've enjoyed a couple of his videos and he seems like a pretty likable person - but he's a fucking fat fuck. If that chick in the picture is his girlfriend than she's a whore who's in it for his youtube fame.
>>
Who doxxed boogie and gave him the death threats? GG or the SJWs?
I honestly can't remember
>>
>>26403188
This is the best explanation

Fatty's getting cucked hard, I know this story and it happens all the time

Pretty cute hot wife marries a disgusting beta faggot, the beta fag provides money, etc while the wife fucks attractive men on the side

This is reality folks, and I don't blame her honestly, I fucking hate that fat piece of shit
>>
>>26403723
>>26403188
I mean seriously, the fatso can't even find his own dick to piss in the morning, how the fuck is she going to fuck him anyway?
>>
>>26403723
yeah, if you're unattractive, an asshole, and an idiot, you really do deserve to be cucked
it's why I probably shouldn't attempt to have a gf again
>>
>>26402767
No, it dreads me that although he's with her, she's not with him.
>>
>>26402767
No because getting a woman is so far down on my list of priorities. I'd just like to have things to do and people I know. I don't even have to be friends with them. I just want acquaintances.
>>
i'll wait till i;m 30 and she's 35 and pop out some autismo kids
such hope
if i'm lucky her pussy will be so worn out she doesn't realize im bad at sex
>>
>>26403005
Exactly what I thought desu senpai.
>>
I don't know why it is so surprising to you lot to imagine that a woman could be mentally ill enough to be attracted to a big fat fatty who is able to fulfill a certain level of social prestige by association. There are sluts out there who genuinely enjoy degrading themselves by getting into relationships with slobs who you wouldn't think they'd fuck in a million years.
>>
i feel bad for boogie
people can be cruel and i don't trust her
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.