[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute goddess tier girl >perfect white skin >long black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: whitegirlass.jpg (96KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
whitegirlass.jpg
96KB, 540x720px
>cute goddess tier girl
>perfect white skin
>long black hair
>glasses
>find out today that she's christian

Should I still try to talk to her?
Her being a christian pretty much ensures purity.

What do you think about christian girls?
>>
>>26402556
>What do you think about christian girls?
literally the most spooked women I know
>>
File: 1.jpg (54KB, 911x662px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 911x662px
>Her being a christian pretty much ensures purity.
>>
Nice traditional catholic church family and home type christian or whacked out american evangelical left behind type christian?
>>
Do you have some sort of idiocy fetish?
>>
>he doesn't know religious girls are the biggest sluts
>>
i wish everyone were christian
>>
File: 1432933921840.jpg (40KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1432933921840.jpg
40KB, 500x540px
>>26402556

>my fucking face when
>>
File: 1454728711801.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1454728711801.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>muh traditional family values

Poltards are so hilariously deluded
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Her being a christian pretty much ensures purity
o i am laffin
>>
>>26402556
Possibly more trouble than it's worth, but it really depends how religious her/her family is.
>>
>>26402605
She's a born-again Christian.

Catholics are fucking degenerates and idolaters.
>>
>implying religious girls are pure at all
>>
File: 1441118177650.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441118177650.jpg
85KB, 640x640px

Are you SERIOUS man?
>>
>>26402633

lool. Maybe she's a templar or opus dei with chastity votes!
Who knows, maybe she nails op to a cross.
>>
Perhaps you don't understand OP. Being Christian really just means that you go to church every once in awhile. Unless you're a monk, you probably aren't living a very Christian life. People have always been doing degenerate things and then claiming "oh, it's ok, god will just forgive me".
See: The Crusades, various powerful leaders, pretty much every "christian" in 2016 etc.
>>
>>26402726
>degenerate things
>The Crusades
>implying
>>
>>26402676
OP give us more context so we stop laughing at you
>>
>>26402556

I'm tired of this Christian = white meme.
Daily reminder Christianity originated in the Middle East and Jesus was a Semitic brown person like the people you hate today (Arabs and Jews).

Kill yaselves.
>>
>>26402556
Walk up to her and say, "You know, I was an atheist, but after seeing that ass, I feel born again."
>>
Inb4 fedora but it would be hard for me to take her seriously
Dark hair and glasses are goat though
There was this girl sorta similar in my senior year but I wasn't gonna go near that
>>
>>26402757
History isn't your video game, you delusional aspie. Your holy brave crusaders did exactly what you hate Tyrone for doing. Most of them were the worst criminal scum that were offered pardon if they killed enough sandniggers.
>>
Someone saying they're Christian only give's you a 50/50 chance of purity. There's "Christian" girls who bang all the time and repent on Sunday and there's devout followers who care about abstinence. I'm a Christian dude and I started dating this girl and she really disappointed me on how "pure" she really was.
>>
>>26402556
they're proibably either disease ridden or a virgin till marriage....
>>
>>26402878
It's more of an 80/20 in favor of sluttyness when it comes to my experience
>>
>>26402812
Well, she's super quiet. She reads a lot and doesn't really talk to anybody.
>>
>>26402954
Probably saving herself for marriage then. Or a closet slut. One of the two.
>>
>What do you think about christian girls?

Complete idiots, incapable of critical or independent thought.
>>
Currently dating a dime virgin Catholic girl who's red pilled and I'm the first penis she's touched/sucked. Pale skin blonde hair

Go for them sheltered Catholic girls. Private university is where I found her, go there as a townie and scoop em up.
>>
>>26403042
Not if her IQ is high enough.
>>
>>26402676
>born-again Christian
This means she sucked four dicks at once but she felt slightly bad about it afterward.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.
>>
>>26403076
IQ is a meme from the 19th century to rank children on their pattern recognition abilities. It should never be brought up in discussion today. I have a measured IQ of 134.
>>
>>26402757
>murdering and raping people to get a piece of land
>not degenerate
Pick one.
>>
>>26403106
>says it should never be brought up
>brings it up
Are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>26403106
Oh the irony of this post. Either you were shitposting, or your measured IQ is from an online test.
>>
>>26403106
>I have a measured IQ of 134
No wonder you're not smart enough to respect psychometrics.
>>
>>26403128
Sorry I should've continued. I have an IQ of 134 and I'm a welfare dependent, layabout internet addict. It is a worthless measure.
So some christian slut has a high IQ? Who cares? She still wastes time worshipping an invisible man in the sky with magic powers.
>>
>>26403177
Is this some sort of low-level atheism troll?
>>
>>26403177
tips the fedora

dude stay single your so jew washed you dont even see a good girl in front of you.
>>
>>26403177

Daily reminder Ath*ists are even lower than M*slims in terms of shittiness.
>>
>>26403242
No one cares what you think trip faggot
>>
File: ojojojo.png (48KB, 294x316px) Image search: [Google]
ojojojo.png
48KB, 294x316px
>>26403106
>IQ is a meme from the 19th century to rank children on their pattern recognition abilities. It should never be brought up in discussion today. I have a measured IQ of 134.

Jesus christ
>>
>>26402856
Yes they often were (not most) and yet they still were incredibly fucked up seeing what true zealots who convinced themselves they were doing god's work could perform upon other people.

People do degenerate shit but they're not intrinsically bad people for doing so.
>>
>>26403275
The crusades were LITERALLY about fighting/killing people which is against the teachings of Jesus. Shut the fuck up you goddamned idiot.
The crusades were inherently evil in the eyes of Christ.
>>
>>26403080
Nah she's a qt quiet girl who reads books.
>>
>>26403260

Eat my ass.
I'm not a trip. Who spends money for trips?
>>
>>26403275
"If you fight my 'holy war' you get to skip pennance and go straight to heaven!"

>mfw early Christians fell for this meme
>mfw its how stupid and gullible religious populations are, and how easy they can be manipulated in the name of faith
>>
>>26402556
stupid immigrant, she probably has a higher opinion of Islam than her own religion. I hope you two do have sex, so you collapse into a black hole of stupidity, dumb immigrant. President Trump!
>>
>>26403267
Whats stupid? The assertion that IQ tets is a meme, bringing into question its validity? Or the assertion that IQ test measures pattern recognition, making obvious thats an essential quality for success? Well which one? Or something else entirely perhaps?
>>
>>26402556
>cuckstianity
>purity

The thing with religious people, and anyone who's given themselves to collective morality, is that once the foundations of their collective morality are debased, they fall into the worst kind of nihilism.

That said, the religion of secular liberal humanism is even more cucked than cuckstianity.
>>
>>26402556
If she's that devout and aren't a christian yourself she'll probably reject you
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.