[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women love drug dealers so much? My gf of 2 years left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Jesse-Pinkman-Cosplay.jpg (64KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse-Pinkman-Cosplay.jpg
64KB, 630x420px
Why do women love drug dealers so much? My gf of 2 years left me last week and I just found out today that she got back together with her scumlord drug dealing ex who she used to talk shit about all the time.
>>
Because they have drugs.

Drug dealers also need some attractive qualities to operate.
>>
Drug dealers are confident, "bad boys", and have drugs. There's not much more to it than that.
>>
File: cheater 4 pregnant even.jpg (256KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cheater 4 pregnant even.jpg
256KB, 2000x1000px
They don't like drug dealers. They like guys who treat them like shit.

You treated her with respect, love, and kindness, did you honestly think you had a chance at a happy relationship in this world?

Heh, now maybe you can learn to get some hobbies and never trust women.

At least like some of us, you have had relationships and know the truth. The betas who have never had to deal with women don't know yet. You have won the war if you refuse to ever get in a relationship with the parasitic bitches.
>>
Former drug dealer here. It's entirely about the dangerous "bad boy" aspect for women. I was seeing this girl for a couple of months when I had a close call with the police; I decided to give up dealing shortly after. Wasn't long before she we started getting in fights in what I can only assume was her attempt to bring that missing excitement into the relationship. It probably only lasted for another 2 months before she was doing completely absurd shit, like telling me she was going to fuck my friends, just to get a rise out of me.
>>
At least she'll become worthless by the time he's in jail and she still isn't over you.

My cheating cunt ex kept having sex with her ex, and then when I tell her she can just fuck off back to him she says she doesn't want to be with him and would rather be alone. Fuck her, fuck her
>>
File: 1454299822961.jpg (191KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
1454299822961.jpg
191KB, 900x713px
>>26402373
Women don ever actually love anyone.

That is why they backstab and hate their female friends. That is why they can dump a person abd be with another 1 hour later.

Women love situations, items, bragging rights.

When you spend enough time around women you will learn the truth.

If women truly loved someone, they couldn't treat that person the way they do.
>>
>>26402373
I don't understand because she's not that kind of girl. She's a good girl. She's smart. She doesn't do drama. She told me she only dated him because she didn't know he was a drug dealer at the time. She doesn't even like to drink. I don't understand. I don't get how she could be this girl to me and say these things and now I realize she's probably been talking to him behind my back the whole time. Fuck.
>>
>>26402373
What did you sell? I don't feel like just selling weed makes you a "bad boy". You need to be pushing the harder stuff to get to that point.
>>
>>26402242
It's a power thing. Women are attracted to power. Drug dealers have a certain powerful essence about them.
>>
File: 1454367832595.jpg (282KB, 900x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1454367832595.jpg
282KB, 900x1597px
>>26402448
What the fuck.

You must be new to this women dating thing.

Every women ever will tell you her ex treated her bad and lied to her and that she was the victim.

When she said she doesn't drink or do drugs, she meant with YOU, not with her ex.

When a girl says oh I dont give blowjobs anymore, oh i dont like anal. It means with YOU.

I feel bad for you guys who dont know women yet. I hope you learn as you get older.
>>
>>26402373
Or, ya know could have gone through withdrawls.
Women a bat shit sane when on meth and coming off of it.
For heroin the coming off of it.

And if you just slanging weed those are the only pot heads women usually find worth dating.
>>
File: pepethink.png (20KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
pepethink.png
20KB, 900x877px
Because women are literal leeches, they live off people and not feel a thing. He has something she likes and wants, drugs.

It's literally that simple, and don't forget all women are whores!
>>
>>26402522
Shit aint more true anon
Ex gf was still good friends with her ex bf, despite telling me he was kinda shit towards the end..
Slut with him.
Chastisty of a monk with me.
It's all there, clear as crystal. We all lose! Good day sir!
>>
>>26402373
do yourself a favor and pop the glock, mate
>>
I thought MEN loved drug dealers
>>
File: HALT.jpg (34KB, 403x381px) Image search: [Google]
HALT.jpg
34KB, 403x381px
>>26404813
Only niggers love being drug dealers, after-all the only reason cotton is in pill bottles is to remind them they were cotton pickers before they were drug dealers.
>>
>>26404851
Lmao global rule 3
>>
>>26404851
I deal lab grade speed and near pure cocaine

I sell to someone who sells to niggers

Feels good man doing nearly nothing and making 7k a week.
>>
>>26402205
At least you have the upper hand in the situation. Report him to the police or set him up in a sting. Don't take the worthless bitch back either. You could also potentially murder him and make it look like a deal went bad and no one would care.
>>
>>26402507
It's this exactly. I'm a normalfag now, but when I sold immense amounts of weed, there was never a shortage of women around. It's like they could sniff the essence out.
>>
>>26402205
free drugs
duh
>>
drug dealing is risky. women like guys who are risky, it takes some confidence to deal drugs because it's illegal. some women really get off on that edgy aspect and the guys who have the personality to be able to handle things like this.

every drug dealer I've ever known always had a hot girlfriend. they weren't really that skanky or bimboish either, somewhat normal girls all things considered.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.