[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New girl at work is asian qt Speaks broken English, asks lots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1453799826916.jpg (260KB, 807x669px) Image search: [Google]
1453799826916.jpg
260KB, 807x669px
New girl at work is asian qt
Speaks broken English, asks lots of questions

Acts like a anime character irl

Why do they do this?

Do they know what they are doing?

Literally sat beside me at launch while i was browsing 4chan in the launch room she just awkwardly starred at me, then when i made eye contact she just made a smiley face while closing here eyes

I don't trust women, im pretty sure shes fucking some at work already desu

Ill keep my distance
>>
File: 1352006389688.png (137KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1352006389688.png
137KB, 364x336px
>>26401525
>Why do they do this?
>Do they know what they are doing?
They know exactly what they're doing. Ever seen the road-paving scene from "Cool Hand Luke"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCZvM6-okQ
>>
>>26401525
A girl who I work with is like that too she came from China

It's kinda annoying to talk to her since she can't understand half of what I say and the "cute xD" shit gets old after a while
>>
>>26401581
Did the co workers all fuck her?
>>
Yes, I knew an asian girl from high school who acted like an anime character and fucked like 100 guys.
>>
Nice blog you mong
>>
>>26401837
the only reason why you're bitter is because she never fucked you
>>
>>26401878
Not him but all Asian girls are sluts.

Literally all of them. My ex was still sleeping with her "ex" as she referred to him as. While I was in the back getting my dick sucked by her.

I bet she's with another dude right now, and we broke up less than a month ago after I found out about this. I want this yellow fever to stop and I want her to catch herpes and live with it.
>>
File: captcha.png (31KB, 305x91px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
31KB, 305x91px
>>26401525
just bang her and get it over with, make it a one-time thing, use it as a chance to make some experience.
>>
>>26401664
No, everyone sees her as a kid so no one bothers to hang out with her
>>
>>26401878
Lolno, I could have easily fucked her if I asked I just had no interest in a used up gook.
>>
>>26401525
that's so typical
I also have chinese coworker girl who is also a slut. You can find her flirting with different white guys and ignore all other hispanic and other races and oh man it's like she's not even trying to hide it
pretty much all people in the workplace hate her since she's just a bitch about everything and never complete the job
she acts cute when she did something wrong and make other people fix her stuff

if asian girls don't look better, they are literately more trash than black ghetto girls in some way
>>
>>26402717
That's their only redeeming trait. Otherwise you'd have to lock them in your house if you want to marry one. Which is a completely stupid thought I had, but that's the best solution.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.