[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The general impression that feminists have is that men are predatory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1453853500331.jpg (490KB, 1280x934px) Image search: [Google]
1453853500331.jpg
490KB, 1280x934px
The general impression that feminists have is that men are predatory and only want to have sex with them. Is this true?

How many of you want to have a real, fulfilling relationship versus a pump and dump?
>>
>>26400452
if i get that game for my 3DS can i rub her naughties with my stylus
>>
I would I guess. Not like I'm chad so I can't get a new gf every week.
>>
Honestly if I had a girl just to do all of the stereotypical couple shit with excluding sex I'd take it. Just some kind of human contact would be fantastic.

I'm so lonely.
>>
It greatly depends on the quality of the women I meet.
>>
File: tails shit eating grin.jpg (30KB, 219x232px) Image search: [Google]
tails shit eating grin.jpg
30KB, 219x232px
>>26400452
That depends on the girl, really.
Theres a kind of girl you want to have a relationship with and theres the other thats nothing but a cum dumpster.
>>
File: Fumika.jpg (471KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fumika.jpg
471KB, 715x1000px
>>26400497
This tbqh, I would even be okay with a guy who would show compassion, just anyone
>>
>>26400535
What's the kind of girl you would want to have a relationship with?
>>
File: 21.png (125KB, 975x447px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
125KB, 975x447px
>The general impression that feminists have is that men are predatory and only want to have sex with them.

That's wrong. Attractive/successful men are seen by feminists as genuinely, inherently nice people that deserve what they get despite their flaws. Only unnatractive (this means 7/10 or less) men can be predatory rapists that creep them out by simply having their existence noticed by feminists. Because they consider 80-97% of the male population unnattractive, this may seem like they treat all men this way, but that's not actually the case.
>>
I want a loving relationship. But i'm a broken shut-in kv with boring hobbies, so i doubt any girl wants a relationship with me.
>>
>>26400452

Modern women are only good for pump and dump
>>
their might be exceptions, but for the most part, yes it is true. also: MEN DO NOT RESPECT YOU. I could never have sex with someone i don't respect, but that doesn't stop them. they will never attribute the same intelligence, competence, or humanity to you that they would to another man. this makes it really hard for me to respect men either, because i know that 99% of them are chauvinist pigs.
>>
>>26400543
The kind that hasn't had Maternal instincts, kindness, grace, loyalty and self respect knocked out of them by society.

They're not very common anymore, but they defintely do exist anon.
>>
if a women wants respect from a men she must avoid the financial issue.
i know its hard, but guess what its just plain shallow and people see through it.
i mean yeah it means alot when a men invest in a woman but tommarow she might not even call back, or completely retreat from dating. men are good at risk management and woman have trouble understanding the underlaying risks of asking a woman out that essentially owes him nothing.
just dump the whole financial issue to the garbage, if you want a solid relationship
>>
>>26400452
If my oneitis asked for an ONS only I'd say no
>>
The irony this that feminists have turned men who normally want to have a real, fulfilling relationship into pump and dumpers.
>>
>>26400452

Why not both? originaly
>>
>>26400855
>wtf am I reading m8

Please clarify
>>
>>26400452
I don't want a pump and dump, though I wouldn't mind having one. Honestly, I want a gf just to have a best friend in the world, someone with whom I could share my achievements and fears. I would cheer her up and be there for her when she needed, hear her problems when she's had a bad day, and I would expect her to do the same. Just, I don't know, built a nice life together. I'm doing fine in other aspects of life, but not being able to have a companion hurts you in strange ways, like you are being left out of somehing that's so good and most people can get it, but not you.
>>
File: why me.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
why me.png
8KB, 205x246px
>not being able to have a companion hurts you in strange ways,
>like you are being left out of somehing that's so good and most people can get it
>but not you.
I know that feel all too well.
>>
My ex kept sleeping with her ex after I started "dating" her

Next time, if a girl asks me she'll leave me because I havent slept with her by the 3rd date, than I'll just ditch her myself.

Sex just pisses me off. How girls can get it so easy and think it means absolutely nothing to a guy. Sex is a big deal, regardless of how many guys want to fuck you, I am not interested in having sex because now I'm afraid I caught something. And now I can't even sleep in my own bed.

Fucking cunt piece of shit, I told her to go kill herself, and I don't regret saying it.
>>
I'm surprisingly not interested in having sex with anyone outside of a serious relationship.
>>
>>26400974
Most women get really pissy if the man isn't making at least 20-$40k more than she is. If she "plans on having kids", she'll throw a fit if the guy isn't making at least 50% more than than her. Most women want their husband making $40k+ than them if they were to have kids - which is flat out impossible considering the average wage is pretty stagnant.

This attitude is further untenable considering women have attained higher/more education at every level (from high school to doctorates) for more than five years straight now. On top of that, women don't work for higher wages, so inherently, all the lower paying jobs are flooded with women, and only a few men with connections can get better paying jobs. You end up with women under 30 making more than men, with that number creeping higher as women take more and more jobs.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.