[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who exist that actually enjoy their lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1453659340352.gif (2MB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1453659340352.gif
2MB, 500x490px
>there are people who exist that actually enjoy their lives
>>
Fuck them.

I wish nothing but horror ruin and misery upon every happy piece of shit on the face of the earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>people exist who aren't depressed
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>there are people who want to keep living
>>
>there are people that don't feel complete horror when they go out in public
>>
File: 7.jpg (390KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
390KB, 1296x968px
even the idiots have happiness... why the fuck not me!!??
>>
There are people who are happy and successfull
>>
>>26397863
Only the idiots have happiness

You have to be blissfully ignorant towards how the world works to have fun in it
>>
File: Harold_Shipman_mug_shot.jpg (13KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
Harold_Shipman_mug_shot.jpg
13KB, 200x280px
>i'm one of them

your brain has been developed so you survive in case of head injuries. there are redundancies in your programming. this has probably been triggered by all the lead, flouride, mercury, pesticides in your water, there are a million reasons.

thankfully i have found a cure
>>
>>26397912

And still its not easy to get happy
>>
>>26397912
No, this is horseshit. Many highly intelligent people enjoy life, they just learn to put up with the bullshit and tolerate life's unfairness/monotony when they have to. It's all about the little things and your mentality. It sounds like a meme but it's true. I think a lot of robots don't take this on board because it would mean having to admit that they were the source of their own unhappiness.
>>
>>26397781
Feminine way to go about your envy. Men climb the mountain to reach the top, women complain there's one. Do something worthwhile rather than wallow in bitterness and maybe you could find your way among them.
>>
>>26397977
> they were the source of their own unhappiness.
this is objectively wrong
>>
>>26397912
>>26397863
>Implying they really do have happiness
They might just fake their smile. It's for a picture after all.
>>
>there are people out there who don't know they exist as a parasitic organism with no purpose or value
>>
>>26397977
>they were the source of their own unhappiness.

No.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.