[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, 2:30 PM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: numale.png (79KB, 371x230px) Image search: [Google]
numale.png
79KB, 371x230px
>be me
>look like pic related
>go to uni
>some girl comes up to me
>what music do you like anon?
>oh you know
>i-italo disco
>What? What's that?
>i-i-its like the p-precursor to eurobeat
>euros? Isn't that racist?
>n-no
>i l-like noise rock too
>Riiight anon... I have to go...

Why are girls so FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO
JUST BEING MYSELF DOES NOT WORK
>>
File: 1450938228997.jpg (44KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1450938228997.jpg
44KB, 474x429px
>Precursor to Eurobeat
>Isn't that racist

bait but I'll admit I keked anon
>>
WOMIN ARE MONSTROUS
>>
>>26396232
>bait
IF FUCKING ONLY
She actually said that
>>
YOU SAID I'M CR AX Y BIT THIS QINTBNO JENNIFER LOPEZ
>>
>>26396379
rah rah rah

guys please someone help i need emotional support you are my only friends
>>
>>26396151
if i dressed like a girl, could i be your noise rock gf?

ive always wanted to anally masturbate to thsi song desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68uKlT3f51g
>>
>stutter typing

End yourself weeb
>>
File: 1453749793664.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1453749793664.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>26396246
I'm so fucking sure you enlightened her on your taste in obscure Euro Disco Disco dance music as well.
>>
>>26396467
why do you have to make my life hell
>>
If grilz come up to you you are doing alright.

Post your fav song OP.
>>
>>26396151

You know the whole 'don't reveal your power level to normalfaggots' isn't a meme, right OP?

You do now, at least? Stop revealing your power level to normies. Stop.
>>
>>26396517
she only came up to me because im starting to reach legend status
i lucked out and got a dorm that only has me in it, and i have lived there and haven't come out for two years now, only met her because i had a class in the main complex
im sure she's texting all her friends about the weird hermit of room 221
>>
>>26396550
> and got a dorm that only has me in it
Wait what? How big is it?
>>
>>26396550
At least you are the approachable kind of weirdo. No girl even dares to look at me for more than a second.
>>
>>26396639
its not that big, but it's more than enough for one person. im pretty sure it was the old I.T room and they smashed some walls down
>>
>>26396151
You've got a pretty distinct corner of music that you like to hang out in. That's fine. Don't expect every random Stacy that walks up to know about it. She doesn't give a shit about your music taste, really. She was just trying to start a conversation. You shut down that possibility by completely failing to relate or even attempt to relate to her reality.
>>
You dodged a bullet. The fact that you look like nu-male means that women like the one you met are looking for types like you to cuck until you drop dead.
>>
>>26396844
I'd also like to reiterate. You dodged a HUGE fucking bullet.

>isn't that racist

Good god I hope she gets run over by a truck, pissed on by a dog, and left to crows savenging her road killed corpse
>>
2 girls approached me once when I was walking through a campus.

Turned out they were handing out some promotional leaflets for a club that was nearby.
>>
>>26396151
>university campus, 12:10PM
>be me
>girl who sits by me in this class comes in
>say hey
>she starts talking about stuff
>have a nice laugh making fun of her for using charcoal based face wash
>because I'm not a sperg like OP, I can successfully have conversations with girls
>>
>>26396916
you'd be surprised how sensitive american college students are sensitive to racism
but yeah she though saying euro or calling someone a euro is kinda like saying nigger
>>
>>26396987
Calling europeans euros isn't offensive, but call a brit a euro and you may get beaten up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWlJcJT8xOc

OP is pathetic
>>
>>26396151
You goofed. I'd never admit to a normie that I listen to stuff like italo disco, eurobeat, tech dance, hard house and the like cause nothing good could possibly come of it. You know normalfags aren't gonna possibly understand our tastes, so you're just setting yourself up for ruin.
>>
>>26397737
listen you fucker, you screw head
this is the story of a man who would not take it anymore
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 800x1048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 800x1048px
>>26396151
This is you
Fucking loser
>>
>>26398084
only loser is you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.