[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at massage parlor >brother walks in >he sees me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1429283745281.png (858KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1429283745281.png
858KB, 848x1080px
>work at massage parlor
>brother walks in
>he sees me and looks at me with a smug look (family knows that I work as a massage therapist, but they don't know the location of my workplace)
>I let my boss know that I can't work on him since he's my brother
>she understands and lets another massage therapist work on him
>after work, get home and find out my brother told my brother that I give out handjobs at my work place
>I'm the one that gets in trouble and not my brother for paying for a handjob
>>
Yeah but you give other guys handjobs which is disgusting.
>>
>>26392369
That's not unprofessional at all.
So did you gave him the hand job or not?
>>
Who goes to a gay massage parlour?
>>
But do you give handjobs?
>>
>>26392369

*brother told my mother
>>
>>26392369
So can you actually give massages ,:) because that's a huge plus :p
You should have taken. Your brother only to freak him out :) he wouldn't have said anything at all :p
>>
>>26392466

He got a handjob from another worker. I would never do that for him.

>>26392492

Yes. You have to pay extra though. It's not really sexual at out. It's a really slow and gentle massage. It's more of lightly touching touching the underside of the penis and caressing the balls and slowly pulling on the penis until the client ejaculates. I don't just grab the penis and stroke it up and down really fast until he comes. We're supposed to make it look like a penis massage and not really a handjob.
>>
>>26392523

Yes. I give actual massages.
>>
>>26392523
> ,:)
> :p
> :)
> :p
Fuck off back to your containment board, /soc/ user.
>>
File: holy crackers.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
holy crackers.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>26392575

Then you do in fact give out handjobs at your workplace.

If the pay is good who cares, as long as your brother isn't some kind of fat NEET there's nothing socially wrong with it.
>>
>>26392575
>until the client ejaculates.
Yeah that's a handjob alright. It's all fireworks, but that's definitively a handjob.
>>
>>26392643

we have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. They pay for the massage. We ask if they want to tip for extra service. We don't ask for tip if we don't feel like doing it for any reason. There are guys that do just come in for massages.
>>
File: king of memes.png (124KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
king of memes.png
124KB, 500x709px
>>26392690

Just because it's at your own discretion doesn't mean it's not a handjob.

If you wanted to cover yourself you should have done your brother's massage so he didn't get jerked.

Or jerked him yourself and then have sex with him at home so he doesn't tell, I don't know what's up your alley.
>>
File: 1454034548214.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454034548214.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>work at chain store
>uncle finds out I work there
>constantly comes in thinking he can get free shit because "he knows someone" IE me.
>everytime he buys shit he makes sure to "throw my name around" to get an employee discount
>tell coworkers to stop giving him a discount because he's maxed out my discount amount 3 or 4 months in a row now and I've had to pay full price for my own shit
>uncle tells the entire family I'm a piece of shit because I wont let him use my discount.
>try explaining that I kind of use that discount myself and he's been abusing it
>get called a selfish prick

I fucking hate my moms family.
>>
>>26392575
>I don't just grab the penis and stroke it up and down really fast until he comes.
But you DO give other dudes handjobs? Fucking faggot.
>>
If you're a girl, this is hot. If you're a guy, that's gay as fuck.

pls be a girl
pls tell me you went home and had sex with your brother and called him onii-chan
>>
>>26392739
this is why if I get a job at one of the cafes I'm applying to, I'm going to try and hide it from my dad. he's a decent enough guy, but he's also a total caffeine junkie, and I just know he'd be in there all the time asking for cheap/free coffee
>>
>>26392786
Straight people are so wierd with their incest and foot fetishes
Every time a straight guy talks about sex he sounds represed as fuck
>>
how much is it roughly for a happy ending then?
does it depend where you go?
>>
>tfw no imouto that will give you a handjob to hide the fact she gives handjobs for money
>>
>>26392818

Straight guys have the unfortunate necessity of having sex with girls, who make them work for it.

Gay guys don't beat around the bush.
>>
>>26392818
Shut up fag you literally have sex with other men's shitty anuses, enjoy your urethral ecoli and aids
>>
>>26392845
Enjoy your yeast infection and menstruation then
>>
>>26392575
>until the client ejaculates
>It's not really sexual
haha get a load of this delusional whore
>>
>>26392845
>what is anal sex with a woman
>>
Anal sex is objectively dirty.
>>
I literally would've demanded my sister be my masseuse and if she refused I'd have fronted more cash and either a. gotten her or b. walked out. There's no way that my sister is going to give handjobs for a living and not jerk me off at least once a week.
>>
>>26392466
>>26392523
>>26392737
>>26393792
Who wants to crowdfund this doujin with me?
>>
>>26393792

it's a work place, not a sex slave place. The boss will be on the employee's side if you're going to act out like that.
>>
>>26394296
if you were my sister or brother op i would have beaten the front clerk then beaten the client then beaten anyone who dared to come at me then i would have forced you to come with me home and if you refused i would have beaten you too
you are lucky
>>
>>26394296
I obviously wouldn't have thrown a huge fit or anything, I'd just offer more money for her specifically and politely make it clear that if I can't pick her then I'd be leaving. I'm not going to RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE out, just be professional and make it clear that I want one specific girl or its not worth my time.
>>
>>26394501

happy employee > customer that just wants to harass an employee every week
>>
>>26392369
Do you make fun of guys with small dicks in your head or with your friends afterwards?
>>
>>26394810

No. Never really seen any guy with micro penises. The smallest I've seen was around 3-4 inches. If I ever talk bad about a client, it's usually about t heir mannerisms or lack of hygiene. A lot of guys don't really wipe their asses too well and you can crumbs of toilet paper and shit on their assholes.
>>
>>26395736
Have any of your clients spurted cum on you?
>>
>my brother told my brother
Your brother is a schizophrenic?
>>
>>26394378
>if you were my sister or brother op i would have gotten arrested
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.