[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are you looking forward to do with life >hl3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

what are you looking forward to do with life
>hl3
>>
Only reason left to live.
>>
Finally relax and take some time off.
>>
>>26392341
>>26393158
I've recently made a point to play through every Half-Life. What is the story actually about? I beat Half-Life and I never really got why there were aliens other than a portal or what the test was even about or what the stone was that I put into the gravity thing machine thing. And the G-Man too--I have no idea what he means by employing me.

The whole time I was playing HL1 I was waiting for something to advance the story, but it was just lab after lab after lab. Now in HL2 I'm suddenly part of a resistance movement that I have no idea about. Did time advance around Freeman during the teleportation or is this literally right after HL1 and the city was always like this?
>>
>>26393265
G.Freeman was put in stasis for 20 years. Combine invaded Earth and humanity lost the war in 7 hours. Breen was put as marionette warden of existing humanity.
>>
I've been wageslaving away and will soon be able to afford a nice fast fun car. That's about it.
>>
>>26393310
I should've asked if it will make more sense as I progress, thanks.
>>
Hopefully this summer I'm going to be able to live in a small cabin (technically a refurbished apple cider jelly mill), grow a big garden, raise some chickens, and enjoy my solitude. I'm really, really looking forward to it.
>>
I always wanted to read Hegel. I don't really have any interests at this point..
>>
Anime, anime figures, and my trip to Tokyo this summer.
>>
>>26393396
I have Hegel's Philosophy of Right sitting in one of my book piles but I haven't cracked it open yet.
>>26393421
Lately I've been thinking about trying to travel to Asia, but I think China would be more interesting. I really want to go to one of those clubs where everyone does ketamine. Even the cops and soldiers go there to do ketamine, no one even pretends to give a fuck. A lot of them are karaoke joints, which would make it hilarious I think.
>>
>>26393396
Phanomenologie des Geistes?
I've this and been meaning to get around to it as well.
>>
I'm going to start growing some mushrooms soon. Cubensis and shiitakes, maybe another edible kind of mushroom too.
>>
>>26393462
I was gonna start with the Science of Logic or the Philosophy of History, but I want to get around to all of his major works.
>>
>>26393265
Fuck. I want another stalker game.
>>
>>26393805
Good luck, Hegel's works are not easy reads but worth the effort.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.