[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else come across 'Fake deep' people? >Live

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-02-10 14.28.20.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10 14.28.20.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Anyone else come across 'Fake deep' people?

>Live in South East London
>Quite a multicultural place, blacks and whites get along fine
>Instances of police racism (Ricky Bishop/Sean Rigg) and the Brixton rights but there is no racial tensions in the rest of south east London
>Grow up with a black majority friends circle. Love them regardless of skin tone.
>Gang warfare causes blacks to kill each other (Majority of blacks lived in SE)
>On going socio-economic issues make it harder for the community to flourish
>Go to university 4 years later, SJW are marketed heavily to students
>I disregard it, half of it sounds like bullshit and the other half sound skewed heavily
>Log onto the jew book, see my black friend post this (Reverse image search revealed it was at a carnival)

What's going on lads? I might just move out of London if this shit keeps going on
>>
the UK sucks anyway dude, lived there for a year and everything was shit. shit weather, the fucking cameras everywhere, shit food, ugly cities, shit drinking culture. the only nice thing were the people, get out of there while you can.
>>
>>26388429
Where abouts did you live?
>>
>>26388456
Edinburgh as a sort of main hub, but i travelled to all sorts of places while i was there. not that i regret it or anything, but next time im going to north america.
>>
>brits have black gang warfare in their capital
literally what the fuck
>>
>>26388392
Of course move out of London, that cities been going to shit ever since Arthur lifted the skull of Bran the Blessed from the banks of the Thames.
>>
>>26388503
it's mostly just petty postcode rivalries, occasionally someone gets stabbed
Few people I went to school with died cos of that, although I'm in Islington, it could be worse in places like Brixton or Dalston
>>
File: 1451407549233.jpg (42KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1451407549233.jpg
42KB, 390x310px
>>26388503
>mfw eternal anglo scum WILL defend this
>>
>>26388429

>the fucking cameras everywhere
>ugly cities

mate..
>>
>>26388392
I'm not racist but this picture is really funny :3
>>
>>26388429
>the only nice thing were the people

I've seen people say this about the uk a few times, I've lived here my entire life and no one is ever nice to me. what the fuck man
>>
>>26388487
You should check out London. We have tons of bespoke food shops and pubs. We even had the Carlsberg poster which gave free beer and the Young beer and ale vouchers.

>>26388503
>>26388521
Aye the post code wars were dreadful. Young teenagers dying for being at the wrong place at the wrong time (in some cases) or squabbling over a phone led to people dying. It's gotten so bad that we keep track of how many teenagers die per year on average.

>>26388528
EDL/BNP/Britain First don't do anything to resolve the problem. All they day is make flashy videos and pretend that the problem is the black genes, not the community.
>>
>racist towards niggers
>makes you white supremacist
>even if you're poo in loo
>>
>>26388392
Move to bristol it's alright
>>
File: interstellar flame.png (239KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
interstellar flame.png
239KB, 478x478px
did you and your m8s listen to a lot of grime growing up blud
>>
>>26388998
P money, Mr Wong, Kano, Ghetts, Giggs, whatever was shared on bluetooth & whatever was on channel U
>>
>>26388712
Only whitey can be evil didnt you pay attention in goldsteins lecture?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.