[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will NEVER EVER cruise through life as the Chad of chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Chad of chads.jpg (35KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
Chad of chads.jpg
35KB, 620x466px
>you will NEVER EVER cruise through life as the Chad of chads in the picture

Why even bother living

Can you imagine what it would be like to live 1 WEEK as this dude?

Can you imagine the amount of marriages you could end just by smiling at a girl?
>>
>tfw i could fuck my highschool stacies and get back to normal form a day after

sounds cool
>>
>>26386266
>Can you imagine what it would be like to live 1 WEEK as this dude?

>Can you imagine the amount of marriages you could end just by smiling at a girl?

Too light skinned, too blonde. No Chad material.
>>
>>26386266
If you still keep you're mind then you won't be living as chad, you'll just be a sperglord wasting his potential
>>
>>26386345
i would at least have tinder and a 7/10 beta orbiter to sexually humiliate
>>
>>26386353
>and a 7/10 beta orbiter to sexually humiliate
How even?
As for the tinder, you'd make the girls too uncomfortable once you started talking to them and just embarrass yourself, would not recommend.
>>
>>26386364
im a former normie, all i have to do is talk about money,errands and put some dank background music
>>
>>26386345
>>26386364
Not true anything that guy says in front a girl and the girl is going to uncontrollably laugh and get wet, i have a friend who looks like a much much worse looking version of that guy but still is good looking and he fucks an unbelievable amount of women.
>>
>>26386266
>reducing chadness to physical attractity
You fell hard for all the bullshit on this site.
>>
>>26386408
And you're a fucking clueless moron, i'm not a robot.

I have a gf and i'm above average looking, i just know what truly GOOD looking men can get away with and the little effort they have to put into getting a girl to fuck.

My friend who's a 8.5/10 gets 3-4 girls messaging him first on WHATSAPP i mean they investigate his number in order to talk to him and he can be fucking 4-7 different girls per week
>>
>>26386429
3-4 girls per day, he can leave his cell phone idling for 15 minutes and he already has like 7 girls messaging him

The saddest thing of all is that i'm 95% sure that he's in love with his sister and that's the reason he never settles for a girl and feels like no girl is good enough for him.

Meanwhile 90% of his 1000+ pics in facebook are of him with his sister.
>>
I'm already a fledgling Chad. 6'3, dirty blonde, and green eyes.

I just need about a year on roids and maybe 3 or 4 face procedures done over two surgeries. After I cruise on a low testosterone dose until I hit my 40s and I add growth hormone to my low testosterone and start getting botox and juvaderm/radiesse as needed. If all my lotions and potions don't work around 55 I'll get blephoroplasty and neck lift. I may die around 5 years sooner but quality of life will be much higher because of increased beauty, muscles, bones, and most likely even money since salary is strongly correlated with beauty.

I'm still doing research on optimization but if I had the funds I could pull the trigger now. Roids are low priority, I can gain weight even on the low dose, but seeing as getting set up for homebrew is the hardest part it's trivial to add a little deca and tren in my first couple blasts. Teeth are top priority, it's hard to live with the pain, and since we're pulling we might as well get perfect and beautiful implants, ~$25k and two 2 week stays in Mexico. Forests chin/jaw/cheek augmentation. Since this is the faceness of my face I'm getting that shit done in jew York. Estimates have ranged from $30k to $40k. I already have fashion down. A core wardrobe of timeless classic male pieces, two or three suits, and then as I feel like it I get an in fashion article of clothing to stay contemporary.

Car will depend on how much money I want. I'm on track for $70k/yr. From there it's either $90k or $160k, same time in school for each but one is easy the other hard. Mazda mx-5 starting out, then depending on my advanced career stage a fun little Porsche Boxster or Cayman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.