[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is for everyone here who sometimes has a flash of normieness.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: F93EKGF.jpg (29KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
F93EKGF.jpg
29KB, 550x366px
This is for everyone here who sometimes has a flash of normieness.
What do you do with the"robot-like" collections you proudly display around your place (action-figures, funko-pops, whatever) when you invite a girl over? Do you hide them? Do you keep them visible? I have 107 Funkos, 12 LEGO architecture structures & 48 F1 model cars in my living room and for the first time in over 5 years I will have a girl to my place next weekend.
What the fuck do I do?
If I keep them, and she likes them, it's done, she's the one.
If I keep them, and she hates them, my first chance to have sex in years is dead before even existing.
What do?
Pic related, she kinda looks like her, just whiter and with darker hair
>>
Keep them out, if she rejects you based on the things you enjoy then she isn't for you.

You wanna get into a relationship where you have to repress your hobbies? Fuck that.
>>
>when a girl comes over

It's like I'm really a normie
>>
>>26385979
>your hobbies
But those are not my hobbies. I get those just because I have nothing else to spend my money on. Collecting stuff is not a hobby mate
>>
>>26385993
>Collecting stuff is not a hobby

But it literally is a hobby
>>
>>26386020
It could in fact be.
>>
>>26385957
Maybe it's time to put childish things away anon? As an adult male I would be embarrassed for you if I came into your living room and there were toys displayed
everywhere.
Start developing some masculine hobbies, automotive stuff, wood working, fishing, hunting, something that shows you are a man with valuable skills.
Think about it whats more interesting story, here's a toy I bought online or let me tell you the story of this motorcycle I restored?
>>
>when a girl comes over

just say you're a normie OP
>>
Atleast wait untill after you've gotten laid to show her that you're an autist. Otherwise you'll be fooling yourself into thinking you made the right play when she leaves you for obvious reasons.
>>
>>26386060
OP here, and I think you are right.
I tried.
But I failed.
>>
File: HOTLINE PEPE.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
HOTLINE PEPE.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>26385993

NORMIE LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1454451563445.jpg (36KB, 563x470px) Image search: [Google]
1454451563445.jpg
36KB, 563x470px
If I ever, by some miracle, get a gf I'd have to delete my r9k, pol and happy merchant folders. I'd also have to delete the song "Serbia strong" off my phone, and a load of other pictures such as pic related
>>
>>26386119
I don't mean to sound so harsh, I would say you need to move your collection to like a computer room or something, but it probably shouldn't be on display. I think the legos might be acceptable, but other than that you should start turning your time and money into more valuable hobbies and skills.
>>
>>26385957
>robots lack self awarness and have retarded action figure or manga collections

what the fuck? I'm a Robot and I'm not so socially retarded to have an anime action figure collection in my fucking room.
>>
>>26386161

not enough neetbux?
>>
>>26386182
I'm not a neet, I go to Uni and live by myself (which is uncommon in my country if you're 20 like me)
>>
>>26386206
well wtf are u doing here then?
>>
No girls come here. No one does.
>>
>>26386158
It's OK man. You're right. It's just that I don't know how. I'm not interested in cars. I'm not interested in fishing\hunting etc.
I used to be fat and I've lost some weight and now I'm normal, that's ok for me, I'm not interested in being /fit/. I would travel kindly, but I am uncomfortable of traveling alone, and I have 0 friends,so traveling is a no-no.
So what else remains?
Vidya, collecting stuff and comics.
>>
>>26386273

We do

But we are the ghosts, in a game played by monkeys, organised by madmen
>>
>>26386060
Good post, but its not bad to hold onto a few of those things
Sounds like a few Lego (real life) buildings and model cars you built would go nice on bookshelves you know its alright
Like my room has art prints and flags and stuff but I also have a Simpsons hotwheels car "the homer" still in its package cause fuck man that's neat found it in a shipment while working one day
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.