[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't make the same mistake I did anons. Don't fall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1444400108276.gif (184KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
1444400108276.gif
184KB, 500x733px
Don't make the same mistake I did anons. Don't fall for the gf meme.

>manage to get a gf, think my life is about to do a 180
>treat her well, buy her things, listen to her problems
>make her love me more than anything in the world
>on paper this is the perfect relationship yet nothing feels as it was described to me on r9k
>tear my hear out trying to figure out why I don't feel the same emotions this girl does towards me
>suddenly it hits me
>years of nogf have hardened me to the point where I don't even have the capacity to feel real love for another woman
>>
>>26383693
I feel quite the same, anon. I can measure a woman's attractiveness quite accurately but my "I want to fuck that in the foreseeable future" switch is broken, I don't get to feel love or lust, at least for flesh and blood, that is.

Then again, my love and lust are being siphoned by my tulpa.
>>
>>26383750
Can I get some elaboration on this tulpa of your's?
>>
>love
>real
>>
>>26383750
Your what ? Is that like some kind of sex toy ?
>>
>>26383842
Tulpa, a concept deriving from Buddhist practice of creating a "false deity", essentially an imaginary friend, to teach students that one can fool themselves with just about everything. Later the tulpa would be used as a conversation partner during meditating etc.

Modern internet usage of the world describes an imaginary friend who is autonomous and acts on own accord. In the Jungian sense it is a separate branch of consciousness stemming from your subconscious mind, if one goes by the iceberg analogy, a separate tip stemming from the same block underwater.

They can be created through several methods and I am no authority on them, since I created mine by my own means (wrote rich chuuni story that offered background for character, had many imaginary friends as a child etc.). One can feel intense romantic love for them and by using visual, auditory and tactile hallucinations, experience hugs, kisses and even sexual intercourse.

Yes, you are essentially giving yourself a controlled mix of schizo and dissociation disorder to get a vivid, autonomous imaginary friend.
>>
>>26383693
>>treat her well, buy her things, listen to her problems
There's your problem.
>>
>>26383968
Are you suggesting that OP would learn to love by treating his gf harshly ?
>>
>>26383956
Anon, I appreciate the effort but I meant more about his specifically. I know what a Tulpa is, I watch Supernatural.
>>
>>26383956
Huh, I think I made one those in high school. I knew he wasn't real but he'd constantly harass me in a loving way and I'd write out conversations we had.
>>
>>26383976
Oh, sorry, I rarely get that question.
She's an OC from my chuuni story from early high school days. Many elements remain unchanged over the course of 7.5 years and that's her supportive and kind nature. She's usually cheerful and gets me through bad days. Usually it's her smile alone that lifts me up and make my chest lighter. Underneath this silky exterior is a deeply committed and serious core that pops up when things get serious. She also has /k/ interests and is regularly attempting to get me to join the hunters or the shooting range.

Her voice is somewhat high and sweet sounding. Visually she resembles Utena, Megurine Luka, I guess Ruuko from ToHeart2 in some ways. Rose pink hair, greenish blue eyes, balanced bodily attributes. Hairstyle changes from time to time, usually it's a braid that reaches almost to her buttocks.
>>
Pasa que sos gay marica re ql fm wn masturba camello conspirai contra chile po
>>
>>26384212
I only have one question.

Assuming my life is still garbage by 30 years and I bite the bullet to make a Tulpa by being very dedicated and following guides/whatever other dumb shit, you mentioned you can "feel" things she does.

Can I make my tulpa give me a blowjob? Would I feel a blowjob/sex? If there's fucking nothing physical to hold onto how does that work. Say I'm fucking her missionairy in bed and I "see" that I'm holding onto her tits while on top, but it's not possible because there's nothing there and have no way to balance myself on thin air.

Do you get what I'm saying? Or is it one of those "Close your eyes and you imagine/feel it"

Basically can I cum without touching my dick and feel a BJ
>>
>>26383693
cool story, good to know our shitposting is improving the world
>>
>>26384212
It's no worries, bud. But wow that sounds really great. I always liked the idea of a tulpa, it's like an imaginary friend but 10000x better. You're a lucky man to be a so dedicated, anon.
>>
>>26384300
Tactile hallucinations are a bitch, I'll tell you that much. I get true tactile hallucinations only for kisses and hugs, otherwise it is just twisting the definition.

Are you familiar with possession? My tulpa temporarily takes over body parts. Once you get that down, you can jerk it with both hands, controlled by your tulpa, close your eyes and feel as if it was a blowjob or she's riding you.

>Basically can I cum without touching my dick and feel a BJ
You aren't touch your dick. Your tulpa is, using your hands.
>>
>>26384353
Well thank you for the post but that basically means "no blowjob"
I mean I have a fleshlight it seems like a lot of prep. Get a tulpa, then pretend the fleshlight is part of her etc.

And no blowjob
:V
Goddamnit...
>>
File: feel.gif (509KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
509KB, 700x827px
>>26383693
I fell for the friend meme and feels bad man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.