[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad brother walked in my fucking room and was like "BRO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: situation.jpg (211KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
situation.jpg
211KB, 580x435px
Chad brother walked in my fucking room and was like

"BRO ANON DO YOU REMEMBER ANON FROM HIGH SHCOOL?"
>"I guess so why?"
>"SAW HIM WOKRING OUT AT THE GYM HES GETTING MASSIVE"
>"really"
>"YES HE WAS PUSHING 120POUNDS ON THE BENCH PRESS"

Pretended i didnt care

He invites me to join, gives me the gym card

>left it infront of my desk
>ignore it
>he leaves the room
>i start thinking about it
>thinking about anon getting bigger right now
>feeling like i should join the gym
>want to compete

What do? i some how don't care about the gym but the idea that anon is in the gym right now lifting weights and getting all kinds of gains is eating up my subconscious

my male instincts are kicking in and i feel like signing up right now

im in good shape in the mean time, and do cadio at home.

so idk if i even will be joining the gym for good reasons, i don't want to join cause i was baited
>>
>>26383223
well, gotta ask why you wanna get big in the first place? was he a bully?
>>
>>26383303
He was just a neighborhood childhood, high school guy, never was friends but from memory we were nutrual, lived in the same house. but it eats me that he is getting bigger
>>
>>26383373
was he a chad? why are you jealous?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 184x174px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 184x174px
>>26383397
He was just a normie, im not jealous its just the thought of him growing, expanding maybe he is on his way to become a chad f-fuck
>>
>>26383223

>YES HE WAS PUSHING 120POUNDS ON THE BENCH PRESS

but anon, that's less than bodyweight Unless he's malnourished, in which case, HOLIFUCK ANOREXIC KID CAN LIFT!
>>
Is 120lbs even anything?
>>
>>26383223
>he's pushing 120pounds on the bench press

On what planet is 120 lbs a lot?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (83KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
83KB, 800x636px
>>26383447
for any of you robots that are reading this post, READ he just joined the gym

"HE JUST JOINED THE GYM"

and hes pushing 120 Pounds...

im not saying 120 pounds is a big deal, but he just joined, i remember i started benching around 90 pounds at first and worked my way up f-fuck
>>
>>26383557
but he said he's "GETTING MASSIVE"
>>
>>26383416
>>26383447

doing 5 sets-8-12 reps, he could still get big
>>
File: 3899357-3014777642-tumbl.jpg (66KB, 490x375px) Image search: [Google]
3899357-3014777642-tumbl.jpg
66KB, 490x375px
>>26383602
your first month is the gym is the time where you fysical notice substantial gains desu i think this is the "MASSIVE" my brother was talking about
>>
>>26383630
Hardly, man. Unless you are really athletic or on roids, you aren't going to put on mass as quickly as your strength increases. You should be able to pull down linear strength gains as a newb however, and this is exactly what you should be shooting for. Getting truly /fit/ is definitely a long game.

The one exception is regarding weight, which lifting will really help with. Expect to look significantly different within six weeks if you stick to it. It will lean out your face a lot if you are just skinnyfat.
>>
>>26383223
Getting big isn't gonna solve any of your problems. It might turn you into an overconfident asshole for a few months but as soon as body dis-morphia kicks in it just becomes one more thing to feel insecure about.

also
>anything under 3pl8
>impressive
pick one
>>
I benched 120 in P.E my freshmen year of high school and I was 5'3 110 lol.
>>
>>26385407
My ass
Being big feels good.
>>
>>26383223
>120 pounds on the benchpress
>>
Do it lad. You'll get to spend time with your brother
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.